• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Hey, we did it! We beat the Brawl thread’s page count, and before Ultimate even released! Time to celebrate!

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
i mean thats no indicator of how long we'll have to wait for any sort of dlc announcement
I think they mean enjoy the game once it's out.

To be fair, the same could be said for a puppet from an old game :p but we dont need to get into that
Yeah, but at least the puppet isn't a regular enemy. That Sakurai allowed one to get in only happens once in a blue moon. :redface:

I mean, it's not like much of anyone's asking for Plok or Tin Star to get in.

Last edited:

Loog

Smash Apprentice
Hey, do you guys think it's possible that dlc character could come with a boss as well, like smithy or Exor?

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Hey, do you guys think it's possible that dlc character could come with a boss as well, like smithy or Exor?
If Vergeben is right, we are getting a DLC boss in Ender Dragon, who knows if it'll be attached to a character like Steve though. I'd say it's fairly possible.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I was just thinking as far as Fatmanonice's big news, I really think it's playable metal Mario. I'm sure it's a character, because zoomers wouldn't whine about a mode. They'd whine about a character that "stole a slot". If there's one character that would bring old smash fans back to the community it's metal Mario. He really is a huge legacy in smash. I wasn't aware of the internet when I played smash 64 but everyone I knew talked about wanting to play as metal Mario. That's definitely something people gave up on a long time ago, and it's definitely something zoomers would whine about but many boomers would love, especially those who haven't played smash since 64. I'd assume he'd be a freebie echo to go along with the dlc. It could even be good news for Geno as it would make sense to bundle 2 Mario characters together.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was just thinking as far as Fatmanonice's big news, I really think it's playable metal Mario. I'm sure it's a character, because zoomers wouldn't whine about a mode. They'd whine about a character that "stole a slot". If there's one character that would bring old smash fans back to the community it's metal Mario. He really is a huge legacy in smash. I wasn't aware of the internet when I played smash 64 but everyone I knew talked about wanting to play as metal Mario. That's definitely something people gave up on a long time ago, and it's definitely something zoomers would whine about but many boomers would love, especially those who haven't played smash since 64. I'd assume he'd be a freebie echo to go along with the dlc. It could even be good news for Geno as it would make sense to bundle 2 Mario characters together.
Honestly you probably aren't going to guess based on his hints because I know what he's talking about and I couldn't guess based on his hints, lol.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Kinda late here but congrats on passing your previous thread's page count!

Loog

Smash Apprentice
If Vergeben is right, we are getting a DLC boss in Ender Dragon, who knows if it'll be attached to a character like Steve though. I'd say it's fairly possible.
do you think it's likely that vergeben is right? I been lurking here for quite some time and seeing the stuff about that Nintendo ambassador thing has left me wondering what's going to happen with the dlc.

Xigger

Smash Lord
Congrats everyone! Now I'm curious, now that we passed Brawl's post count, will we still keep posting 10 pages a day?

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
do you think it's likely that vergeben is right? I been lurking here for quite some time and seeing the stuff about that Nintendo ambassador thing has left me wondering what's going to happen with the dlc.
I personally only believe PolarPanda and Vergeben, to varying degrees. I trust that both of them have real information, but I don't trust that they know everything, obviously. I think it's more likely that Verge is correct than he is wrong.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I gave up on hope for Geno after Brawl, and it wasn't until the Mii Fighter costume and that Nintendo Dream interview that gave me hope for Geno again, and I don't want to go down that tunnel of despair again. I'm certain Fatmanonice is referring to him, otherwise why keep up the optimism?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Because no one has gotten it right, yes, I was talking about a character yesterday. I will also say that, based on what is known, there's very little evidence for "shill" characters as DLC right now. There's a lot of unknowns still but I think fans can be assured that, from how things are looking right now, there might be one but there's reasonable doubt.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Because no one has gotten it right, yes, I was talking about a character yesterday. I will also say that, based on what is known, there's very little evidence for "shill" characters as DLC right now. There's a lot of unknowns still but I think fans can be assured that, from how things are looking right now, there might be one but there's reasonable doubt.
Is the character.... a small master hand?

beans

Smash Lord
Wait the one man band was actualy a hint.?
Slime.
I will say Slime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom