• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
Nah; if they didn't even add more than 4 spirits, somthing that is a LITERAL png; they aren't just saving things for DLC. A PNG would cost no money out of their pockets AND promote interest in their characters.
Tbh, I'm honestly glad we have that Geno (and Mallow) pngs. They're super cool to see in something modern day Nintendo.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We've finally reached the same amount of posts as the Brawl thread

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Tbh, I'm honestly glad we have that Geno (and Mallow) pngs. They're super cool to see in something modern day Nintendo.
I'm not saying there's somthing wrong with spirits; but when Square wasn't even willing to give them more pngs, the prospect of more than one DLC fighter is unlikely.

domriver

Smash Lord
How would you react if Porky got in? I'm just curious.
I would main Porky. I think he is a pretty cool character. Since i don't use Ness or Lucas I'd give Porky a chance. :D

What SMRPG stages, if any would you like to see make an appearance, barring the obvious forest maze and bowser's castle?
What hazards would it have?
Since we are now at the DLC stage we only get 1 :(
So I WANT Bowsers Keep with EXOR in the background and exor opening his mouth and cameos happening from time to time.
I want Blade to ride around with the Axem Rangers. I know there are several good stages from SMRPG but Bowsers Keep - we dont have a dedicated Bowser level yet so it would be a good choice to fill in that gap also it bein content from Mario RPG. :) Just my though!

EDIT: Congrats! Geno people - for Surpassing the old Brawl thread!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the mods on this site have double standards

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
Why do you post in this thread?

You seem like your a troll

---

Why are people replying to this person?
I love Geno, but I agree with some of the things he's saying. I said them too. I also agree with points other people made. I think for me, I just don't want to be a blind sheep when there is evidence right in my face. No matter how much I want a character. It's just a 50/50 toss up that we won't have an answer to until we see the first DLC.

Also congrats on surpassing the Brawl thread!

SilentSentinel

Smash Apprentice
I love Geno, but I agree with some of the things he's saying. I said them too. I also agree with points other people made. I think for me, I just don't want to be a blind sheep when there is evidence right in my face. No matter how much I want a character. It's just a 50/50 toss up that we won't have an answer to until we see the first DLC.

It's different if you actually want Geno. This person hangs out in the sephiroth thread all day and clearly wants that character more.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Hey, we reached 441. Only a page to go until we beat the Brawl thread!

Honestly, whether Spirits end up deconfirming or not, and I’ve said this before, the last few months have pretty definitely proven that Geno should be the Square rep. Time will tell whether he is and Nintendo’s been listening, or he isn’t and it’ll be time to get very worried about future DLC being random characters that marketing thought people would get excited about.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

There is no evidence either way. It's a complete unknown with people throwing back the same arguments back and forth and making assumptions. You can believe they do or believe they don't, but you can't know.

Nothing people say will add anything new to the conversation.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
It's different if you actually want Geno. This person hangs out in the sephiroth thread all day and clearly wants that character more.
A fact is a fact, no matter who says it.
It doesn't matter who I preffer the most, I'll support the characters I want, and that includes Geno. And I go for the facts, even if it hurts my and other people's feelings, bc I think this is more important than anything else. Then again, I apologize if this bothered some of you so much. That wasn't the intention, and I expressed it explicitly before.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
con·cern trol·ling
noun
  1. the action or practice of disingenuously expressing concern about an issue in order to undermine or derail genuine discussion.

Slender

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlenderSphere
Switch FC
SW-3978-2307-5490
We're here.

Passing the Brawl thread speaks volumes.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
It would be nice if we could have both Sephiroth and Geno with the latter being a bonus character like Piranha Plant.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
There is no evidence either way. It's a complete unknown with people throwing back the same arguments back and forth and making assumptions. You can believe they do or believe they don't, but you can't know.

Nothing people say will add anything new to the conversation.
Exactly. Like I said, it's a 50/50 toss up and either side has solid points. It's best just to let it lie and support Geno until we see the first DLC

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
We're here.

Passing the Brawl thread speaks volumes.
It helps when people are just more aware of SmashBoards and the internet communities for characters in general than back during the Brawl era ;)

The time frame also speaks to a lot of things, this thread hasn’t even been active a year and here we are.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Back then, 441 was the largest a support thread could get

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
con·cern trol·ling
noun
  1. the action or practice of disingenuously expressing concern about an issue in order to undermine or derail genuine discussion.
Didn't a Mod tell you to stop pages ago when there was another argument? Seriously, at this point, dragging this further is more annoying than actual trolling. If you want the subject to change, you also have need to collaborate instead of just keep poking the same thing over and over again. Nothing personal, but it's getting rather annoying each page just reading you complain about it, even if I agree with some of what you've been saying. It's just getting dragged for too long now.

Last edited:

SpeedBirds

Smash Rookie
Congrats on reaching the brawl thread milestone everyone :shades:

Looking forward to the next interesting discussions on the thread :happysheep:

paper roxy

Smash Ace
Didn't a Mod tell you to stop pages ago when there was another argument? Seriously, at this point, dragging this further is more annoying than actual trolling. If you want the subject to change, you also have need to collaborate instead of just keep poking the same thing over and over again. Nothing personal, but it's getting rather annoying each page just reading you complain about it, even if I agree with some of what you've been saying. It's just getting dragged for too long now.
its more annoying to be on the geno thread seeing posts about why some rando doesnt think geno is going to get in every few posts

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Didn't a Mod tell you to stop pages ago when there was another argument? Seriously, at this point, dragging this further is more annoying than actual trolling. If you want the subject to change, you also have need to collaborate instead of just keep poking the same thing over and over again. Nothing personal, but it's getting rather annoying each page just reading you complain about it.
No, a mod didn't me not to warn someone about trolling and I'll post what I want and n my own thread.

I don't see the point in you ******** about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom