• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
View attachment 276620

A friend sent me this, what's the verdict, Genobros?
Looks a little too good to be true, though the TWEWY stuff lines up with the recent reveal for the anime series.
As much as I want Geno and even though I think he has a decent shot, I don't think its wise to look to deep in to 4Chan leaks. Most 4Chan users are trolls and post this stuff for the "lolz" and the attention.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
You need to tell me where you got this pic from, cause i know it's a real tweet, but all his tweet deleted

the Smash wiki kept tabs on his tweets

https://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_rumors#Milk-BOSATU_leak

He made a tweet on December 14, 2018 talking about this character. If Min-Min was this female character, that's a really long time to have her planned i will say that.
He can be referring to female Byleth first. Then talking about Min Min (?). Its a bit speculative but it fits more or less.

MarcelinoBros92

Smash Rookie
Fighter's Pass prediction:

Fighter's Pass Desires:

And bonus:

Predictions:
Rexy & Pyra or a new pokemon from Sword and Shield.
Desires and Bonus: Rayman or Waluigi, its gonna be funny a joke from Waluigi breaking the assist trophy.

waterhasataste

Smash Journeyman
Saw some sharing Fighter Pass 2 predictions, thought I'd share mine

Before Min Min was officially revealed, I made this graphic for my predictions:

FP2_2.PNG

Basically the same as Fatman's List. I still think this is extremely possible, but I do have alternate predictions on where things could go (don't have a graphic for this unfortunately)

I think there's a good chance we could see another 1st party pack. Ideally, I would like to see one as a Bonus Character but I'm not banking on that

My guesses for 1st Party reps would be:
-Rex
-Isaac
-Waluigi

One of the 3. I would swap them with ether Master Chief or Lloyd so the list becomes:

-Min Min
-Geno
-Crash
-Dante
-(1st Party)
-Lloyd

Or

-Min Min
-Geno
-Crash
-Dante
-Master Chief
-(1st Party)

Strongly would prefer my 1st list though out of the 3 I presented

Side Note: It's pretty cool to see Master Chief being listed as a realistic prediction. Shows how far this franchise has come

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
So, has any summonable spirit ever been involved in a spirit event?
I just spent the last 20 mins going through all the past spirit events...not a single one had summonable spirits. Also, I never noticed Min Min in any Spirit event either for what it's worth. (I imagine some were only obtainable in WoL?)

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
I wonder who the next fire emblem character is going to be. Will it be the last fighter on 6 or maybe 4 or 5?

Although I’m being cheeky, Smash 4 and Smash Ultimate both have FE DLC, and we have another round of DLC... the pattern is there....

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
View attachment 276620

Looks a little too good to be true, though the TWEWY stuff lines up with the recent reveal for the anime series.
I automatically want to say it's fake because everybody who knows the actual game knows it's CP for Challenger Pack. FP stands for Fighter's Pass.

Also, unlike the LoL leak, which is almost entirely real due to knowing near impossible to guess information, this has jack-all for credibility. So I'd still say it's trying to use a real-like leak to piggyback. Still going with fake here. Also, lol, no, the Mii costumes wouldn't have been swapped here. Bull****. It was already planned that way a long time ago.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I automatically want to say it's fake because everybody who knows the actual game knows it's CP for Challenger Pack. FP stands for Fighter's Pass.

Also, unlike the LoL leak, which is almost entirely real due to knowing near impossible to guess information, this has jack-all for credibility. So I'd still say it's trying to use a real-like leak to piggyback. Still going with fake here. Also, lol, no, the Mii costumes wouldn't have been swapped here. Bull****. It was already planned that way a long time ago.

That's probably what they were piggybacking off of, wouldn't be surprised.

Here with more art!
View attachment 276626

Also I found another user on Twitter who makes panoramic art with all of the Smash fighters!
View attachment 276627
As I always say, this kind of art looks fricken awesome. I love the more cartoonish/chibi style and would even consider buying this (alas, unfortunately the official panoramic art is still king).

Link to artist:
https://twitter.com/MikeLuckas/status/1277420353283743744?s=09
That art is adorable! I love the first one, very Yoshi's Island-esque! :3

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That's probably what they were piggybacking off of, wouldn't be surprised.
...Isn't that the same song the LoL leak said too?

And now it's using a "costume was swapped" excuse. It's clear it's trying to piggyback off of Cacomallow(which isn't in good shape either), another red flag.

It's faker than a certain Hedgehog.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I just spent the last 20 mins going through all the past spirit events...not a single one had summonable spirits. Also, I never noticed Min Min in any Spirit event either for what it's worth. (I imagine some were only obtainable in WoL?)
This is most likely why Geno wasn't in the Cape event, as well as others missing certain events.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This is most likely why Geno wasn't in the Cape event, as well as others missing certain events.
It's also possible SE didn't want him in any spirit events. As part of a licensed agreement. It can get pretty complicated with licensing. ._.

We also don't really know if Sakurai can throw in anyone to a spirit event without talking to the IP holder first. Or how much the licensing allows in the first place. How a spirit is used specifically would be part of the agreement too. I'm sure many would say "do what you want, but if you're not sure, perhaps ask first in any new instance". Not all are hyper protective of the IP usage as others.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
So something just dawned on me. What if with the new rematch feature on Spirits, we see some glitches. Don't know about yall, but if they have been working on redoing spirit battles to accommodate those who purchased the Mii Costumes (Or Fighter) we could see some glitch for future additions.

I will be playing the heck out of the Geno battle to see if Shiek glitches out!

EDIT: Or if Kirby starts glitching...oh man.

Last edited:

Let Geno Smash

Smash Ace
Saw some sharing Fighter Pass 2 predictions, thought I'd share mine

Before Min Min was officially revealed, I made this graphic for my predictions:

View attachment 276624

Basically the same as Fatman's List. I still think this is extremely possible, but I do have alternate predictions on where things could go (don't have a graphic for this unfortunately)

I think there's a good chance we could see another 1st party pack. Ideally, I would like to see one as a Bonus Character but I'm not banking on that

My guesses for 1st Party reps would be:
-Rex
-Isaac
-Waluigi

One of the 3. I would swap them with ether Master Chief or Lloyd so the list becomes:

-Min Min
-Geno
-Crash
-Dante
-(1st Party)
-Lloyd

Or

-Min Min
-Geno
-Crash
-Dante
-Master Chief
-(1st Party)

Strongly would prefer my 1st list though out of the 3 I presented

Side Note: It's pretty cool to see Master Chief being listed as a realistic prediction. Shows how far this franchise has come
I would love to see playable master chief, even if I have never played Halo. Just imagine, E3 2021, Direct about to end, we all wonder where is the Eleventh DLC, We see the Smash logo, we are excited, ZSS VS Ridley as it stayed in 2018, a figure appears that attacks the bounty hunter, we all say, Doomslayer? Master Chief? Sylux ?, but he comes closer and has a blue saber and we all get hype. That splash screen appears. MASTER CHIEF FINISHES THE FIGHT and we see gameplay with this song: https://youtu.be/0jXTBAGv9ZQ and it ends saying, September 2021, for me, if sakurai wants to finish Ultimate (In case there are neither bonuses nor a Pass 3), it should end with
-Sora: Semi-Property of Disney
-Waluigi: It's Waluigi
-Master Chief: It's Microsoft's mascot

D

Deleted member

My predictions as of now are basically the same as they were before Min Min got revealed:

Adobe_20200531_144606.jpg

MisterMike

Smash Champion
While I don't have a wants list, I guess I'll post my likely list:
  • Min Min - *slurp*
  • Geno - You already know.
  • Lloyd Irving - Costume isn't here and Heihachi is sadly out of the running.
  • Rex & Pyra - Was planned for base game but couldn't happen due to bad timing, Spirits don't disconfirm.
  • Crash Bandicoot - One of the last big platformer mascot characters, huge resurgence as of late,
  • FREE SPACE - I have no idea who else to put here, maybe Waluigi, Steve or Master Chief?

4 Luke fon Fabre
075.jpg
Also, aside from Symphonia (and Abyss whihc I've already played), which other Tales Of games would be worth checking out? Also, I've heard that the Steam release of Symphonia is really bad, so should I stick with Dolphin for emulation?

View attachment 276620

>4chan "leak"
Into the trash it goes.

Firox

Smash Master
View attachment 276620

Unfortunately, Nintendo has proven with Byleth that the days of legitimate leaking are dead and gone. Smash's development is so air tight now that I'm 99.99999% sure that nothing we hear from now on will ever be real. It sucks, but I'm not gonna buy this until I see it.

Griselda

Smash Lord
...Isn't that the same song the LoL leak said too?

And now it's using a "costume was swapped" excuse. It's clear it's trying to piggyback off of Cacomallow(which isn't in good shape either), another red flag.

It's faker than a certain Hedgehog.

..I know this is technically Dreamcast graphics, but I grew up with it on the Gamecube and now that I've mentally linked the two I'm even more disappointed that I didn't get Gamecube Geno, in some form. A Geno trophy or something in Melee would've been pretty cool. Or imagine a full third-person SMRPG with the aesthetic of Luigi's Mansion or Wario World. There's just this certain quality about the Gamecube, especially in the earlier titles. I dunno how to describe it exactly. Maybe it's that, like the 64, it was allowed to be 'rougher' than the eras that came after it, or a little more varied in style. Sunshine was crazy in a pretty nice way, and every time I played a Gamecube Mario Party I would wish I got a main series 3D platformer or RPG made by the same design team. Considering how SMRPG has an aesthetic pretty detached from 'vanilla' Mario as well, that would've been a good combination, I think.

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, Nintendo has proven with Byleth that the days of legitimate leaking are dead and gone. Smash's development is so air tight now that I'm 99.99999% sure that nothing we hear from now on will ever be real. It sucks, but I'm not gonna buy this until I see it.
Honestly fine with It.

The fun of Smash speculation comes from getting people to know about lesser talked series, what they could bring into Smash and hopefully motivating people to give them a fair chance and appreciate the stuff they have.

And theorycrafting tends to be way better than just waiting for the popular insider to tell everything as It reinforces people to investigate more the industry, play more games and learn more about the stuff surrounding It.

All in all: not having insider pushes that creativity which I really admire a lot.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
View attachment 276630
Also, aside from Symphonia (and Abyss whihc I've already played), which other Tales Of games would be worth checking out? Also, I've heard that the Steam release of Symphonia is really bad, so should I stick with Dolphin for emulation?
I would 100% recommend Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Grace's F and Tales of Berzeria. If you have a PS4, Berzeria is pretty incredible and yeah, Steam of Symphonia is garbage.

D

Deleted member

I would 100% recommend Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Grace's F and Tales of Berzeria. If you have a PS4, Berzeria is pretty incredible and yeah, Steam of Symphonia is garbage.
I would play Tales Of Vesperia but I heard It was released only on Gamecube (a console which I don't own and which games are extremely rare where I live sadly).

If there's another way to play it let me know doh.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
'Twas the night before Min Min and all through boards
Not a creature was stirring, not even a cord.
The Switches were plugged in the wall with care
In hopes that Sakurai would soon be there.

The smashers were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of patch notes danced in their heads;
And bae in their nightgown, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our brains for a short summer’s nap.

When down by the TV there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
Away to my setup I flew like a flash,
Turned on the TV and started up Smash.

The moon from the window of my lovely abode,
Gave the lust of light to the Switch Dark Mode.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear soon,
But a miniature ride, the legendary Dragoon,

With a smart young driver, so lively and spry,
I knew in this moment it must be Sakurai.
More rapid than eagles his helpers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:

“Now, Mario! Now, Luigi! Now, Marth! And Robin!
On, DK! On, Diddy! On, Lucas! And Falcon!
To the top of the Switch! At the top of the date!
Dash away Dash away! Deliver the update!”

As dry tweets that before the tweetstorm fly,
When they meet with a bug, patched to the sky;
So onto the switch the entourage flew,
With the patch full of fixes, and Sakurai too.

And then, in a twinkling, I saw in the game
The coding and reworks by each little name.
As I drew in my head, and was turning around,
Onto my couch Sakurai came with a bound.

He was dressed all in textiles, from his head to his shoe,
In his pockets, a pitch for Kid Icarus II,
A bundle of songs he had arranged for his games,
And he looked like a gamer, albeit one with a name

His eyes-how they twinkled! His dimples how merry!
His cheek filled with joy, his nose a double cherry!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,
And the hair of his head was of one in the know;

The stump of a pipe he held in his hand,
Was based off the model from 3D Land;
He had a broad face and tall slender figure,
That watched with intent with each final smash trigger.

He was tall and slim, in wonderful health,
And I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself;
A wink in his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread;

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And finished the update, then turn with a jerk,
And laying his finger aside from his nose,
And giving a nod, on the Dragoon he rose:

He sprang on the Dragoon, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,
“Happy Smashing to all, and to all a good night.”

(I know it's already in general, but thought I should post it here too)

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Agreed, if anything it's for the better since the big reveals won't be spoiled, which will only make the reveals even more hype. What was the last leak of this kind to even turn out to be true?

My verdict? It's a 4chan post, fake all the way!
Agreed! Though don't some text leaks like this still get passed around the forum? I remember a leak last week or something with that Deus Ex spirit event getting passed around a lot.

Last edited:

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Ah, we’re doing lists again? Here’s mine:

Dream Roster:

77: Geno
78: Shantae
79: Peashooter (no, seriously)
80: Master Chief
81: Ratchet

Realistic Roster:

78: Crash
79: Pokemon Rep
80: League Rep
81: Master Chief

“Nintendo Fails At Security, And Weirdly Spoils Involvement In Advance” Roster:

78: Bethesda Rep
79: Rayman
80: League Rep
81: Crash

View attachment 276620

As much as I’d like that outcome, I’m definitely calling fake. I still certainly think Geno’s next up, but I heavily doubt that a full Bethesda rep is happening at this point.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I thought Dream Team came out prior to Sluggers. But okay, then the last one is that if you discount the remakes.
Sluggers came out in 2008 while Dream Team came out in 2013. Dream Team came out 5 years after Sluggers.

Personal Favorites:

76 Min Min
77 Geno (my most wanted, love him)
78 Crash
79 Skull Kid
80 Zero (from Mega Man X)
81 Tails or Knuckles

(would love to see more personal picks, most notably after all them would be Hayabusa. Also I could be fine with just another Zelda rep, specially Skull Kid of course).

Most Likely IMO:

76 Min Min
77 Geno (he is happening, I trust it 100%)
78 Crash
79 Rayman
80 Pokemon (Rillaboom or Urshifu)
81 Lloyd

(Notably missing some characters that aren’t my personal picks but would like to happen just for the fans: Sora, Isaac, Dante. If I would be extremely 100% happy with Geno, I understand their passion with their boys also).

Bottom Line: Smash is already perfect and for me I’m only missing Geno. With him I’m 100% satisfied with the game and the rest would be just more good cherries on the cake. When Geno appears playable, I would already have my two top personal picks in all my life: Mega Man & Geno. Couldn’t ask for more.
You have great taste man. That's a solid list.

View attachment 276620

It's fake. I know because the secret Square costume Fatman mentioned isn't on there.

Last edited:

T2by4

Smash Lord
View attachment 276620

There are literal hundreds of fake 4chan leaks posted every single day. Unless they have good video evidence, don't bother posting it because it's fake.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There are literal hundreds of fake 4chan leaks posted every single day. Unless they have good video evidence, don't bother posting it because it's fake.
Quite a few 4chan leaks were real without video evidence.

Video means nothing at this point. There's been a huge amount of Yugioh banlist leaks, the ERSB Leak, and the Ken leak. Every single one of them was a picture or text leak.

Most 4chan leaks are fake, but it isn't cause "lol 4chan", it's because people will make up stuff and post it wherever they can. GameFAQs, Reddit, 4chan, even Smashboards. The place they post it at isn't relevant to whether it's real or not. The credibility comes from the details and who the leaker is. Because 4chan has anonymous posters usually, it's impossible to tell credibility. But again, it's not because "it's this site" in itself, it's because of the design of the site and how impossible it is to track down stuff to make it clear what could be real or not. That's what really matters.

You can tell it's fake by the details of the leak. It's literally copying two separate leaks and putting them together. That's a good reason to be skeptical. And if you don't believe in Cacomallow, that weakens it even more. But it is odd how it suddenly has the same Hollow Knight costume details as a previous leak? And then tries to make up some bull**** to justify why it's there? When it could just as easily be in the LoL leak, one that hasn't even been proven right or wrong(and also has more credibility)? That's the key difference here. The details itself are very telling.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don’t think it’s even worth mentioning random texts leaks from 4chan. There’s not really a lot of real leaks compared to fake from what I’ve seen. It’s even known that there are leaks with lucky guesses. That’s why I rather stick to Vergeben when it comes to leaks.
Edit: There are certainly some 4chan leaks that wind up being true but I don’t think it’s really worth to me keeping on a lookout the fact there are so many fakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
i think 4chan has had more legit leaks than any other site, including both the Smash 4 ESRB leak and the Ken leak. Pretty much every time DLC comes out if you search /v/ archives you can find someone who says verbatim what it was going to be, usually in a buried post with no responses

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Food for thought on CacoMallow: Have we gone a very long time without it showing up? Undoubtedly. But, who knows how far in advance the devs work on things. I remember the long wait for Joker to finally release, after which the rest of FP1 was a steady stream. FP2 has begun with the same lengthy wait for the first character, and even if Covid delayed her, she would have otherwise released in April, which is pretty much the same timeframe of Plant to Joker. So, it's possible a lot of the heavy lifting is done towards the start. It's possible the bulk of the Mii costumes get made way before we even see our first character. And, of course then, costumes might sit for a long time as they are saved for their appropriate characters.

We should of course all keep in mind that CacoMallow might be fake. I wouldn't want to get anyone's hopes up when they could potentially not pan out. All I'm saying is, the possibility of it being real is still there, despite how long we've gone without confirmation or deconfirmation.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Food for thought on CacoMallow: Have we gone a very long time without it showing up? Undoubtedly. But, who knows how far in advance the devs work on things. I remember the long wait for Joker to finally release, after which the rest of FP1 was a steady stream. FP2 has begun with the same lengthy wait for the first character, and even if Covid delayed her, she would have otherwise released in April, which is pretty much the same timeframe of Plant to Joker. So, it's possible a lot of the heavy lifting is done towards the start. It's possible the bulk of the Mii costumes get made way before we even see our first character. And, of course then, costumes might sit for a long time as they are saved for their appropriate characters.

We should of course all keep in mind that CacoMallow might be fake. I wouldn't want to get anyone's hopes up when they could potentially not pan out. All I'm saying is, the possibility of it being real is still there, despite how long we've gone without confirmation or deconfirmation.
Until we have some actual development knowledge, things could take a long time to come out regardless of when it was leaked.

If those were "finished" costumes, that recording could've been done even earlier than November. That's something notable, about how little "time" matters in the end. A costume is not going to release just cause it's done early. If Cacomallow was not planned to come out with Terry(in the magical world where it was somehow actually done months beforehand and only leaked then), or Byleth, or Min Min, which would easily be possible(since Vault Boy was meant outright for Min Min), then it'll come out exactly when the plans have it come out. If a costume is switched, that requires Nintendo, possibly the company of the full character in question(like Geno if he was CP7), and also in this case Betheseda/Id Software, to all agree to change it up when the costumes would come out. Getting everyone to talk together isn't that easy. It's more likely they rarely change when a costume comes out to begin with, unless it's fairly easy to do so. Namco-Bandai is part of the game itself, so moving Heihachi to a different slot is not that hard. Moving Chocobo Hat to another SE character is not that hard if it were to have been planned for Hero. But when you get more companies involved, it gets more complicated. You also have to think on factors like actual business timing. Even delaying a full character matters since characters are intended to often come out to help promote a certain product. Mii costumes not so much in that regard.

Licensing and when things come out will always be complicated. It's most likely that the only costumes remotely changed were the Namco-Bandai and SE ones at best. Capcom Co Ltd. probably didn't change out any of the missing costumes. It's more likely the remaining ones of theirs weren't licensed till later. The two Monster Hunter costumes didn't exactly fit into any particular character either where it was most logical for that. Hell, they'd probably come back with a Gen 8 Pokemon, another series blatantly about the Monsters. The only other slots they'd seem logical otherwise would be Hero(a series with a pretty big focus on its unique monsters), Joker(due to it being part of the Megaten Franchise. Though it's very separated from Shin Megami Tensei, in the way Wario and Mario are massively separated these days)... and that's kind of it. I mean, you could also suggest it coming with a Digimon, but that's extremely unlikely(and not cause other Bamco characters exist), but because Digimon is about Digivolution, and every single form would be an entirely separate playable character. Digimon would take up at least 2 or 3 slots worth, just like Pokemon Trainer, and that's not how the DLC works. They're exactly 1 character, so Transformations are out. Especially when they have a straight number. If it was Agumon, and he was, say, 77, then Greymon would be 78, and MetalGreymon would be 79, etc.

(I should clarify that as Sakurai said exactly 6 characters were left, any transformation would go against his clear statement. Same problem with bonus ones, including echoes. It's not about the site, as it would just list, in the example, all 3 of Agumon's forms at once in one total slot like Pokemon Trainer and Mii Fighters are. So it's not some site or Challenger Pack issue. It's Sakurai's own words that tells us a different story of characters coming).

Last edited:

Griselda

Smash Lord
...Yeah, you know how BoTW was announced in 2013, but came out in 2017? Yeah. That's a full game compared to a costume, but it's proof that things aren't really just made right before they're needed. Even if those costumes looked finished, we have no idea what might have still needed to be worked on regarding them, assuming they were real. That video wasn't very long, after all, so there could definitely still be glitches or general bugginess during interactions the video clip didn't show us. Or it could just be something as simple as they needed fine-tuning, from a design standpoint. Or Sakurai even walked in and said, "Those are terrible, start over and make new ones".

Dan

Smash Lord
Never got around to showing this off... some 20 odd years later the set sheet for the Mario RPG plushes has finally been found... no Geno, and Mallow is so rare that he's only appeared twice for auction over 24 years (maybe marking perhaps the rarest piece of commercially-released video game merch ever)!

Source.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Never got around to showing this off... some 20 odd years later the set sheet for the Mario RPG plushes has finally been found... no Geno, and Mallow is so rare that he's only appeared twice for auction over 24 years (maybe marking perhaps the rarest piece of commercially-released video game merch ever)!

Source.
I've heard some people bringing up the theory that the reason Mallow could be so rare is because he was a lottery prize which they make those in very small amount of numbers like in the 20s or 30s. I could see that with Mallow with him only being seen twice in auctions on the Internet in the past quarter of a century.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom