• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIckynickreviews

Smash Cadet
The guy who sent that mallow/Geno/goemon costume leak and the snk spirit leak was also the same source who told papa crash was supposedly fp5 right?

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
I'm calling it right now...
If we're getting a Bethseda rep, it's a Fallout character, which is Fighter #5, which is the "bad news".
Because both Dovahkin AND Doomguy get Mii Costume'd

D

Deleted member

I'm calling it right now...
If we're getting a Bethseda rep, it's a Fallout character, which is Fighter #5, which is the "bad news".
Because both Dovahkin AND Doomguy get Mii Costume'd
Hey I'd be fine with Vault Boy getting in. Sure it's no Doom Guy but I would be interested in Vault Boy with how they translate his cartoon-y style into Smash as it's very distinct and may fit very well in Smash.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Dude, Twitter would melt because of that last part.
I can already imagine the #SakuraiIsOverParty posts being typed out from the brittle soy filled fingers of the Overwatch community. Lol

But the bad news doesn't involve Geno, correct?

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Hey I'd be fine with Vault Boy getting in. Sure it's no Doom Guy but I would be interested in Vault Boy with how they translate his cartoon-y style into Smash as it's very distinct and may fit very well in Smash.
I would prefer Courier 6 from New Vegas, because New Vegas is my favorite Fallout game and i could see a really unique moveset.
Vault Boy could be cool tho.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
I would prefer Courier 6 from New Vegas, because New Vegas is my favorite Fallout game and i could see a really unique moveset.
Vault Boy could be cool tho.
I'd rather not buy a character that will be unusable at launch and cost in game currency to use attacks:yeahboi:

link2702

Smash Champion
guys, might i recommend just relaxing a bit today? it's gonna all be revealed tonight, let's not get our hopes either up, or let down right now. At this point we all know Geno is coming eventually. It most likely isn't tonight, but if it is, OMGWTFBBQYES. But if it isn't, WHOEVER it is, isn't gonna hurt Geno's chances one way or the other. So relax, drink some ice tea and let's paint a happy little painting today.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
guys, might i recommend just relaxing a bit today? it's gonna all be revealed tonight, let's not get our hopes either up, or let down right now. At this point we all know Geno is coming eventually. It most likely isn't tonight, but if it is, OMGWTFBBQYES. But if it isn't, WHOEVER it is, isn't gonna hurt Geno's chances one way or the other. So relax, drink some ice tea and let's paint a happy little painting today.
*Looks at match I'm holding over a pile of all my most prized possessions* you mean I shouldn't preemptively burn all my things in a giant "Geno is FP5 celebration fire"?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I'm going to be seeing lights today with the dog so I wont get a chance to watch the show. Not really against anyone who shows up so long as they don't impact Geno's chances so I have confidence I won't be disappointed.

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
You guys, pay more careful attention to Fatmanonice Fatmanonice ’s hints... he mentioned one particular fanbase will be upset. This has to mean a popular character will be de-confirmed, what else could it be? I’d imagine this likely means a mii-costume of a fan-favorite, eliminating an entire franchise’s odds.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
It's funny that the Dovahkiin is suddenly being talked about a lot, because WAY back in April he was one of my predictions, I even made a whole thread about him!

As time went on I sort of forgot about him; but now he's suddenly a frontrunner. I will have the biggest pop off if one of my earliest predictions comes true

See that Jon? Now THAT is a prediction!

Last edited:

TableCloth

Smash Cadet
I'm happy for you Genobros if the /v/ leak is true, But man I would be really really sad if the fighter is Dovahkin and not Doomslayer (my most wanted by far)

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
I've been saying Dragonborn / Dovakiin was likely for weeks. He makes more sense to me than Doomguy.

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
When did we first get the "Mallow/Smithy" leak? Is that /v/ post before or after that?

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
What's funny is that we just rated Dovahkiin recently on Rate Their Chances. And I did give him a 45% chance score because he would probably be easier to implement than Doom Slayer whom they would have to tone down. Not to mention Skyrim did quite well in Japan and the Elder Scrolls series is big. While I would rather have Doom Slayer, I think Dragonborn would be awesome.

Imagine pushing someone off the stage using "Fus Ro Dah!" lmao

D

Deleted member

When did we first get the "Mallow/Smithy" leak? Is that /v/ post before or after that?
/v/ post is after Papagenos made a video on it, which itself was well after he first received the costume information.

I think the biggest weakness in the /v/ post is that it has no costumes for Dragonborn, just the ones from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom