• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
STRETCHING OUT BEYOND TIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE~!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

LET'S GO ULTIMATE TOP 8!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
If Geno does get announced, what will you guys do after the initial reveal?

Personally, I would have gotten my top 2 picks (Banjo+Kazooie and Geno), so uh, I wouldn’t know what else to do, or what other characters I would want to support
View attachment 233600
I will cry like I did when Banjo was revealed. As for what character I would want next, it would be Crash.

BZocky

Smash Ace
I’m in here with you lads. The ‘Smash X’ intro with the light blue background made me think they were opening with a Geno reveal lol

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Users: 97 Guests: 161

Banjo's thread had around 100 users and 200 guests around E3. Will it finally be our time?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If Geno gets in, I’m going full speed ahead for Elma, Bandana Dee, Fiora and Black Shadow

D

Deleted member

So, who are you guys rooting for tonight?
I would've rooted for Nairo but since he got 17th I honestly have no idea. I guess I'll root for Light cause he reps Fox which is my main and Raito since a Duck Hunt main making it to top 8 is so interesting.

I'd also be fine with Gluttony, Tweek and Samsora winning.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm too nervous to watch all the matches. I think I need to game to keep my mind off any potential reveals. Gonna leave this up on my computer and watch the thread.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
I want to point out that Tekken capped at 200k viewers in Grand Finals.

Smash Ultimate Top 8 is at 9PM for me (earlier or later for some others) and we are essentially STARTING at 200k.

Suck on that, haters!

D

Deleted member

Gluttony's Wario is literally the best Wario I've ever seen in this game. I thought Tweek was the best Wario but after I've watched Gluttony play him more and more, I believe it's him that's the best Wario.

D

Deleted member

Let's go Raito! Let's go Raito! Let's go Raito! Let's go Raito!

I love this dudes Duck Hunt too it's the closest thing to a tricky character like Pac in Smash 4 as DaxMasterix DaxMasterix said he's really interesting to watch.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Not gonna lie, that Wario is insane. Raito's Duck Hunt made it all a really close match. Shame that Gluttony is already down and out.

EDIT: Oh, looks like he's not. Totally misinterpreted the conditions here lol.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I don't really keep up with competitive smash so all of you are just speaking gibberish to me.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Forgot to mention, if Geno got in, I legitimately wouldn't have any other desire for Ultimate. That would be it, absolutely it. I'd root for Isaac's fans, though, since they've been in it for just as long in terms of Smash.

I would also cry. A lot.

... Like, a lot a lot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GG Gluttony looks like we're taking it to a BO3. Also to bring up a topic from a few minutes ago I totally believe Gluto is the best Wario in the world Tweek was the best in the beginning but 1) He started using Pokemon Trainer and 2) Gluttony has just gotten more consistent and frequent results with Wario.

I totally believe Gluto is the best Wario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom