• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
AGAIN!?! Another 0% to death. This guy cannot be stopped!

EDIT: Oh recap lol NVM

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

F In the chat to Light. I wanted that dude to win so bad cause he's a fellow Fox main and I would've liked more representation from my dude but Proto won very solidly. Good job to him.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
So fun fact, my webcam is trash at night for whatever reason.

So if we get something I'll look even worse than I do just being my ugly-ass self but I mean, at least it's something.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
MKLeo's Joker makes me melt. Those plays, holy hell. It doesn't help that I'm insanely biased for P5, too. THAT'S MY BOY, AKIRA.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
The narrator said "Doki Doki" cuz the JapanesePlayer won. ドキドキ (Doki Doki) is sound of a beating heart in Japanese. Onomatopoeia (?
Oh, okay. I saw several people in the chat reference Monika, so I thought I missed some sort of direct reference.

D

Deleted member

Y'know just gonna call it now MKLeo will win this entire tournament. He's consistently won a lot of tournaments.

I'd love to be proven wrong though not because I dislike MKLeo but because I would find it interesting if someone like Raito or Proto came up from behind him and win.

Shaboba

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1760-9183-5135
I'm an extremely low-level player so I feel like I don't know what I'm watching most of the time, but it's still really cool and makes my hands sweat lmao

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
MKLeo's Joker makes me melt. Those plays, holy hell. It doesn't help that I'm insanely biased for P5, too. THAT'S MY BOY, AKIRA.
*Pushes up nonexistent glasses*
Um, don't you mean Ren?

I like both names btw.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
MKLeo is a player to be feared. I like the guy, but let's see if someone can put up a fight against him.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
That Marvel cabinet makes me wish Marvel and Capcom released a special collection with all the arcade MvC games.

D

Deleted member

They name dropped Etika. I may have been fed up with his antics months before his suicide and I may have interpreted what he was doing wrong but he was still one of my favorite Youtubers/Steamers. Joyconboyz for life. F.
MKLeo is a player to be feared. I like the guy, but let's see if someone can put up a fight against him.
Yeah MKLeo is always a threat to be reckoned with he almost always comes in first too and that's terrifying. He's a good dude but I'm rooting for an underdog to take him out.

Last edited by a moderator:

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
I wouldn't have much reason to come back here, that's for sure. nothing against this place, but I'm a pretty casual player, not like pushover levels but I can't hang with the best online. So for me, the only value I get out of Smash discussion Is the speculation Department. once it starts becoming about gameplay Techniques then it all sounds like gobbledygook to me.
Unfortunately it's the same for me - I'm more of a casual smasher so a lot of the talk of techniques flies over my head. It's a bummer cause I was glad to get Wolf back into Smash Ultimate but a lot of his discussion revolves around techniques, and I can't help but feel like an outsider with not much else to contribute other than my like and support for the character.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Doomguy would be cool, but I don't think the starling would be a hint towards him.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Damn, Smash has like, the most immature fanbase thus far.

Seriously, 15k people dropped out because they showed Sm4sh footage that semi-relates to the current tournament...you know, like all the other games today?

Bunch of nerds.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Since not everyone in this thread follows competitive Smash as closely as I do, I’d like to offer myself as being available to answer questions about what the commentators are talking about or what’s going on, if anyone wants it! I may not respond right away because I’m watching too, obviously. Otherwise, I hope you all have fun watching!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom