• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Damn, Smash has like, the most immature fanbase thus far.

Seriously, 15k people dropped out because they showed Sm4sh footage that semi-relates to the current tournament...you know, like all the other games today?

Bunch of nerds.
You've got to admit, Smash 4 looks shockingly bad now compared to Ultimate, which is just a testament to how damn good Ultimate is. I forget how much of an upgrade Ultimate is in a lot of departments, but it's really cool to see how much of a leap Ultimate just ends up being visually and mechanically by having this footage there to reference.

D

Deleted member

"It's like a blur" - Coney
"It's like a Shooting Star" - Cinnipie

I see what you did there. It may be unintentional but I see what you did there.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You've got to admit, Smash 4 looks shockingly bad now compared to Ultimate, which is just a testament to how damn good Ultimate is. I forget how much of an upgrade Ultimate is in a lot of departments, but it's really cool to see how much of a leap Ultimate just ends up being visually and mechanically by having this footage there to reference.
It was really weird seeing a Smash 4 Duck Hunt right after seeing an Ultimate one.

Last edited:

Oaterinos

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5149 9306 1606
I love coney and cinnpie but like I REALLY wish D1 was on the mic. I can't NOT be excited when he's commentating

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Still though, 20k viewers just gone?

Oof, literally every other game did this today.

Grow up!

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Personally, I'm hoping for either Geno, Crash, or Doomguy. Either one would be great.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
Unfortunately it's the same for me - I'm more of a casual smasher so a lot of the talk of techniques flies over my head. It's a bummer cause I was glad to get Wolf back into Smash Ultimate but a lot of his discussion revolves around techniques, and I can't help but feel like an outsider with not much else to contribute other than my like and support for the character.
I feel like we talk about so many different things though it's a shame that that aspect makes people feel like outsiders. There are plenty of subjects discussed that I don't chime in on because I don't know anything about them but still find the discussions interesting and find the community enjoyable.

D

Deleted member

Samsora with that second round win let's go! Samsora has such an interesting Peach and I love it. Let's go Samsora!

D

Deleted member

Congrats Samsora! I knew he could do it! And Let's go Raito! You can do it!

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Duck Hunt needs proper representation in the competitive community. I hope Raito wins this.

Also because I hate fighting Joker lmao.

Last edited:

Oaterinos

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5149 9306 1606
I love how my stream will consistently wait until the last stock of a set to start stuttering and locking up

Ray102396

Smash Apprentice
I'm kind of required to root for Leo to win now. Joker and Lucina are my mains, and Lucina's out now, so...
Side note, hopes for a reveal. Only characters I really want at this point are Geno and Doom Guy. I guess Rayman or Crash would be cool too, but they're not as wanted as my others.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Damn
Still though, 20k viewers just gone?

Oof, literally every other game did this today.

Grow up!
Eh, I'm not condoning it, but I also don't think it's much of an issue when it was also just a long break haha.

Also, Protobanham did a really good job handling those turnips damn.

And a Duck Hunt vs. Leo's Joker? I'm extremely happy to see this match up because Duck Hunt needs more recognition. Wish this competitor the best of luck, this match has been really cool so far.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
What a great first match! Great players on both sides. Both are so cautious, but know when to strike!

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I always liked how in almost every competitive stream you watch regardless of game, all the people competing look like they hate the game they are playing.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
GOOD LORD! THAT WAS A BRUTAL START! Thank God Raito did not get no stocked at least. But Leo limbered up after that first match.

Last edited:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
YO LEO LIKE LEMME TAKE YOU BACK TO THE POUND! POUND PUPPIES?! MORE LIKE POUNDED PUPPIES AS I TAKE YOUR STOCK AND LET YOU HOLD THIS L!

D

Deleted member

That furst stock was ruff but not only that it was a catastrophe it was pawssibly the worst position to be in.

Good game to MKLeo! As I said he has an amazing chance of winning the tournament.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
First match was great and showed how much Duck Hunt could do... and then that second match... Goddamn Leo is just that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom