• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Leo really is something else. Truly deserves his #1 spot. Even from loser’s side, I think he has a strong chance to take the whole thing.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Damn,,,,

My heart goes out to Samsora. He played his heart and soul and mind out there man. I really thought he was gonna turn that around.

D

Deleted member

MKLeo really made that comeback huh. I was starting to believe Samsora could take Leo out with how good he was playing but alas it was not meant to be.

Regardless Samsora did really good and so did MKLeo obviously. They both played well so good job to them both.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Can I say that the Tweek/Gluttony set was incredible? Because damn, those comboes were awesome.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I just realized, this thread is very close to 2 million views.

Edit:
Well, not very close I guess, but you know what I mean.

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Showing off an old Rosalina and Sheik bout. Wait....Rosalina....Sheik....

Ones from the stars and the other was a sub in for a Spirit battle....GUYS! :4pacman:(BIG SARCASM)

Last edited:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
MissingGlitch MissingGlitch You know I guess I can feel that, but I enjoy two levels of Smash directly.

When I play, I enjoy both just goofing off and having fun, and I also like playing as serious as I can at my level, which is literally just 'roughly the best amongst my friends and my friends' friends' but I would always get bodied online in Sm4sh...much to my anger.

Indirectly, I enjoy top tier competitive Smash because I love watching people who are good at the game figure the game out and play it at it's peak. I may not be able to, but I can watch others do so.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
It's getting closer but I cannot tell if I am confident or not in a reveal at the end. I have just been counting the minutes as they have gone by, :c Fatmanonice Fatmanonice pls

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
MissingGlitch MissingGlitch You know I guess I can feel that, but I enjoy two levels of Smash directly.

When I play, I enjoy both just goofing off and having fun, and I also like playing as serious as I can at my level, which is literally just 'roughly the best amongst my friends and my friends' friends' but I would always get bodied online in Sm4sh...much to my anger.

Indirectly, I enjoy top tier competitive Smash because I love watching people who are good at the game figure the game out and play it at it's peak. I may not be able to, but I can watch others do so.
This is word for word my take on things, I love Smash to pieces and I can do usually super well against my friends and the people I end up with, but I can't play Smash online to save my life to my own frustration and I know I have no business getting near a tournament in terms of skill. It's a beautiful thing to watch these players pull off things I either can't pull off at all, or just would never even think to pull off.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
The hour of truth is nearly upon us lads. Will we win it all in a blaze of terrifying glory, or will we fall as far as we have risen only to pick ourselves up yet again?

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
It's getting closer but I cannot tell if I am confident or not in a reveal at the end. I have just been counting the minutes as they have gone by, :c Fatmanonice Fatmanonice pls
Again, the worst case scenario is that nothing happens. If that’s the case, then Geno is no less deconfirmed than when the tournament began.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
"He always, always have WAH!"

This is word for word my take on things, I love Smash to pieces and I can do usually super well against my friends and the people I end up with, but I can't play Smash online to save my life to my own frustration and I know I have no business getting near a tournament in terms of skill. It's a beautiful thing to watch these players pull off things I either can't pull off at all, or just would never even think to pull off.
Same here dude. The frames of lag online stops me from touching online play. I can't perform nearly as well online due to lag.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"He's gonna have a bad time tonight" -Coney
SANS CONFIRMED! :4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oaterinos

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5149 9306 1606
I play at my local from time to time. I'd say I'm ok, I usually place 9th-3rd

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Damn, I wanna see Glutonny take one of these sets at least.

Also, lol at the commentators not recognizing this Joker alt is Akechi and calling it like a wedding outfit.

D

Deleted member

A lot of you guys are casual? Are any of you in elite smash?
I'm a casual in the sense that I don't participate in tournaments but I'd like to try out competitive and go to tournaments. Unfortunately I don't have any locals.

ZelDan

Smash Master
EVO is still going on?

I work Sunday nights so I've been catching up on this thread since retunring from work and eating...

TBone06

Smash Ace
I'm a casual in the sense that I don't participate in tournaments but I'd like to try out competitive and go to tournaments. Unfortunately I don't have any locals.
Yeah, I’m about an hour south of Toronto, and I don’t know of any local tourneys. I’ve never been in one, but would love to try. I play online and again with my friends. I made it into elite, but only with one character.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Leo is unstoppable right now. Almost there for the nothing we will get...(Lord give us something!)

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I’m about an hour south of Toronto, and I don’t know of any local tourneys. I’ve never been in one, but would love to try. I play online and again with my friends. I made it into elite, but only with one character.
I've not gotten to Elite unfortunately but that's because I don't play Online at all cause it's just not that fun personally. My friend group says I'm the best Smash player out of all of them but honestly I doubt that cause one of my friends and I have like a 50/50 win-rate against each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom