• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Yeah I'm starting to think Leo gave Tweek the first two wins just to come back and do this.

And you can tell Tweek's getting sloppy. He's getting tired.

Last edited:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
I'm calling it now.

MKLeo broke our boy Tweek.

Btw, I feel so bad for him. I feel like he got robbed off both that spike and that forward throw.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Yeah I'm starting to think Leo gave Tweek the first two wins just to come back and do this.

And you can tell Tweek's getting sloppy. He's getting tired.
That's kind of disrespectful to Tweek, he's been doing a pretty great job until this Game 5 and has had Leo on the ropes for a lot of this matchup. You don't play that good against the best player in the world just because he lets you.

D

Deleted member

Poor Tweek, Man if he loses it truly feels like he got robbed those first two games were insane and the dude should've won.

I feel bad for the dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I mainly just don't want someone to win with Joker. Lol. It's more exciting if a Pokemon Trainer wins.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I'm calling it now.

MKLeo broke our boy Tweek.

Btw, I feel so bad for him. I feel like he got robbed off both that spike and that forward throw.
I mean, MKLeo may have great DI and so much else... but yeah, that felt bad to watch him not get either of those.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Oh god there's more??? Ugh lmao
You really don't watch much competitive, lol.

Yes, the Loser of Grand Finals has to win 3 to reset the bracket. Your reward for beating all the losers is that you get a chance at the gold. The drawback is that you have to win 6 games. Makes for great comeback stories, lemme tell ya.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
To those people complaining there's more... come on guys, this is the biggest Smash tournament in the year, their moments of major play are a hell of a lot more important than any announcement and always has been. Let them have their damn moment.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
To those people complaining there's more... come on guys, this is the biggest Smash tournament in the year, their moments of major play are a hell of a lot more important than any announcement and always has been. Let them have their damn moment.
Cut me some slack. I don't know how these things are set up,

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
I may pick on you a lot for your arguments, but this is so true.

I get a lot of you don't care, but this is basically Fighting Game Olympics. These people travel from all over the world for this and train their asses off for this, and I see is "Damn, can they just lose so I can see if we get a new character or not?"

Pretty greedy and inconsiderate, gotta say. Really just more proof that Smash community it the most immature of the bunch.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
I'll be honest, I'm more focused over here than the Grand Finals. If Tweek can pull off one more win though I think he might be able to bring back his momentum.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Also, is Joker like way more sturdy than I thought. I swear he doesn't have anywhere close to this survivability with any other player I've seen lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom