• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Is there any connection between Starlings/Birds and Metal Gear? Cause the only two things I can think of as to why that Metal Gear thing was playing is 1) It has something to do with Smash 2) It was simply a troll or 3rd) they accidentally played their next reveal trailer for Tekken's 3rd character in their season.

I doubt that they played a trailer connected to Tekken's 3rd charcter so it's really up to it being a Troll or it being connected to Smash.
"This is Raven's territory... Snakes don't belong in Alaska!"

Vulcan Raven chills out!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So why would a Konami character say something about Tekken but not showing up in a reveal trailer? Would they tease Snake that far in advance for Tekken?

Super odd.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Oh... my God. What if the codec sound was a tease of a SSBU of Geno, and for the reveal they go the route of Snake investigating some new type of "metal gear", but it's actually Geno?!

Ray102396

Smash Apprentice
Also, side note. Long time thread lurker, first time poster. Trying not to get my hopes up here, but I do hope for Geno, been wanting him since around the Smash 4 days. Late, I know, but I played Super Mario RPG pretty late.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137

Axelocke

Smash Journeyman
Can we just be real here, how can nothing be announced? You've got all these people watching, and I'm willing to bet many of them are here for a potential announcement. :mybodyisreggie:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
EVERYONE CAUGHT IN THE STRUGGLE!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
The big 1200, just 33 more to go, so hyped for tonight so you on the other side yall

D

Deleted member

EVERYONE CAUGHT IN THE STRUGGLE!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!
THIS IS THE DAY WE FINALLY FIND OUR WAY STEPPING INTO OUR TOMORROOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

Also happy 1200 pages everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Dude, I love Twitch Chat rn.

For all the Smash hate that exists, there is people pushing back with hype, and then there is someone talking about chicken fingers getting stolen.

Ahhh....I love the internet!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Wait, so the rumor is we will be getting Banjo+Kazooie info and Geno will be a free character?
I haven't seen any rumours of that nature, but it seems rather unlikely that they'd release a character for free unless it was a pre-order bonus like Mewtwo or Piranha Plant, especially a third party character.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think production screwed up and smash was gonna open up with that clip lol, Snake isn't in Tekken
But he literally referenced Tekken and said ''Ass". I doubt they'd put that in a reveal trailer. Especially one that might be for a Mario character.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I doubt Guilty Gear is the starling hint. I have my reasons for believing so, and all I can say about it is that, given what Sabi's source has given info about in the past, it just wouldn't line up. GG is a third party, and I doubt Sabi's source would know about that, therefore being able to use that as a hint for GG in Smash. He tends to only know first and second party things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom