• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Results and Shoutouts - Full Results and Payouts UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol so much fighting. <3 to in n out for till being dam n good every time I go there =]
Oh and Frames wins :)

its all about those NEW mexican twins
Lol HBox. For this alone I will teach you one awesome trick =] But not Entourage :laugh:

I just hope I can get enough money to go to pound 4 to show off some of my newest tricks =]

MacD

Banned via Administration
have like a donation hat when you do magic tricks

if it's as good as the pics made it seem, i'm be down to donate a dollar

you'd probably get more then enough money to pay for a trip to pound 4

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya we were planning on doing something like that. There's only 2 small problems with that tho.

1) We tend to prefer walking around and doing random tricks on people (more fun to single out certain people)
2) we never really liked the thought of charging for tricks. We do it as a hobby and to make others shocked and happy.

But then again with all things considered, tips may be justifiable and we can always make exceptions hahaha. So MacD. When we get to the tournament, find me and I will show you some awesome stuff =]

Oh and I'm not sure if the pics make it any better. So just ask one of the many we did tricks on. I want to hear more feedback too lol.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Just gonna list my shoutouts for Genesis really quick :)

Whoever stole my cookies, you suck :(

It was probably Inui.

Edrees - I always love chilling with you and talking Peach at tournaments, and this was no exception :) Good seeing you again and chilling with the Peaches!

Kos-Mos - Great finally meeting you bud! Glad we got to team :) You're way cool.

You - We finally met up IRL!! Glad you made it to Genesis, and thanks for the picture! I only wish we could've played for more time :)

Rich Brown - Chilling with you was cool, you're a fun guy! But try not to stress about your matches too much, don't let it get to you, life is too short. Have fun!! xD

Fiction - We should dance more. But please don't punch me again for grab releasing you. Good times bud ^_^

SK92 - You owe me three bucks

Ally - You are too cool. Nice meeting you IRL :) Let's play next time!!

M2K - Always a pleasure, Jason. Wish we'd gotten in more than half a match xD

Tyrant - The East Coast Rapist ^_^ Way to rep in brackets.

Dojo - Sorry about what happened with the aircamping mess. :( I still haven't played your MK yet :(

DEHF - LARRYPRO IS TOO GOOD. Always good to see you :)

CO18 - Toon Link is top tier

MikeHAZE - Toon Link is top tier

Hylian - Thanks for buying me lunch. Shoulda gone for judgement. XD Good seeing you again, I'll MM your Icies next time :)

Ultimate Razer - I swear we'll never get to play :(

Bardull - I still wanna play you :(

UTD Zac - Nines are ******** D: <3<3<3

Havok - nice job ^_^

Stauffy - Hey, nice meeting you and playing your Lucario! I felt kinda bad, you looked so down. Chin up, you're really good :) I know the matchup reeeaaaally well.

Lee Puff - You are one of my favorite SoCal Smashers, haha. Good friendlies! ^_^ Don't stress about your mistakes, crap happens, you're too good to get down.

BoA - Great finally meeting you! Wish I could've tried your Lucario too :)

Ripple - Get back in mah trunk

t0mmy - Nice job with Inui. ;) xD

t1mmy - great playing with you again! :) Always a pleasure.

Excel_Zero - Dude, your Peach is amazingly technical, best I've ever seen with that regard. Try to break your patterns though! You seemed a bit rigid in that regard. Puerto Rico raaaaped. :)

DPhat - Link is top tier.

SamuraiPanda - One of the coolest SBR members I've met, had a great time talking to you about stuff. Also, the look on your face when Lain lost to Tyrant was priceless. xD

Inui - Great finally meeting you!! Ban Metaknight. And Ness too. ;)

WarpStatus - WHAT DO I DO AGAINST ZSS D:

Bigfoot - Get tornado'd more.
Good seeing you again ^_^

AlphaZealot - Great finally meeting you! Wish I'd spent a little more time talking to ya.

HugS - <3

CPU - Best coach ever?

Okinawaa - I have to **** you next tournament.

Atomsk - *slow motion hug* You're cool. Thanks for coming down :)

JonT - Best non-Washington Washington player ever.

Futile - :o I can't believe I didn't recognize you at first haha. Great finally getting to play you :)

Shino - YOU TALKED TO ME THIS TIME :D

Weruop - **** them Peaches for me.

MoJo - MoJo Mojo-combo'd Washington. But you missed me! Neener neener!
Typh - Were you here?

Vex - Bowser's garbage, change mains back to G&W, I like that better.

Pierce - Nice meeting you, wish we could have played :)

Corimon - Yay Cori!! Hope to see you again.

Tanj - Yay Tanj!! Hope to see you again. After Metaknight is banned. Foo. ;)

Hebrew Hammer - Did I live up to my G&W Slayer reputation? ^_^ Glad we got to play this time.

Dr. Mario Guy - I GMD'd you and it felt good. <3 Peach.
You're now one of my favorite south smashers, and an honorary Peach. xD

Sky - Good seeing you again bud, and glad we left on good terms :) We need to sit down and play some friendlies next time. Come back to the Peach boards on smashboards!

CBK - We didn't rematch D:

Hive - Good seeing you again!!

Mage - Sorry for forgetting you at the Peach dinner D: I enjoyed talking Peach with you :)

Razmakazi - Drop Peach

MenoUnderwater - MK:peach is 70:30, nub.
Great finally meeting you XD

Princess Aura - We didn't interact much here, but good seeing you again regardless.

Fox16 - WHERE IS MY VIDEO D:

quik & NoR4U - CoC rises again!!!

Rebaz - PATAT OORLOG >>> AMERICAN FRIES! Thanks for coming down man, great meeting you, I wanna come to a Nederlands tournament sometime.

Oats - Switch to Peach

Churro - We finally got to play our friendly set haha! Kick me next tournament and we'll play some more.

WaffleZ - Thank you so much for everything!

Boba Tapioca - You're hawt

To anyone who I forgot - I'm sorry!! It's late and I wanna go to bed and I'm getting tired of typing :(

MacD

Banned via Administration
Ya we were planning on doing something like that. There's only 2 small problems with that tho.

1) We tend to prefer walking around and doing random tricks on people (more fun to single out certain people)
2) we never really liked the thought of charging for tricks. We do it as a hobby and to make others shocked and happy.

But then again with all things considered, tips may be justifiable and we can always make exceptions hahaha. So MacD. When we get to the tournament, find me and I will show you some awesome stuff =]

Oh and I'm not sure if the pics make it any better. So just ask one of the many we did tricks on. I want to hear more feedback too lol.
cool cool

and i totally understand not wanting to charge, that's hella dumb

and for some reason when you said you'd take tips, i imagined you guys walking a round with a jar/box around your neck that said tips

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
video gets me so hyped for the next national. we wont be chanting mango on the ec tho when we take it home

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
One of the biggest disappointments of this tourny were the twins! It wasn't because there were NOT the Mexican twins, but because they didn't show me a card trick! I <3 card tricks!
:(

go to Pound 4. I know its a 6 month wait bro but it'll be worth it. Magic live is waaaay better than anything else you'll see. and we're stepping up with better tricks at Pound 4

HungryBox said:
card tricks are tricky
they always have a sleight of hand
and then cards vanish
hahahahaha awesome

Pakman said:
WoZ is the master of card tricks.
challenge accepted :D
Im not a master but i love a challenge ^_^

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Did anyone record the complete dancefest in decent/good quality?

I know stabbedbyanipple/hippie did, but it was a camera phone.

Not legit.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Did anyone record the complete dancefest in decent/good quality?

I know stabbedbyanipple/hippie did, but it was a camera phone.

Not legit.
Hahahaha! Actually, I recorded that too! I didn't remember because I recorded it off my smaller camera! I might posted up!

Edit - Does anybody remember everyone that danced? I only know ShizWiz and Tang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom