• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Results and Shoutouts - Full Results and Payouts UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
genius, you realize he means Ally repped Canada by winning Brawl Singles, since he's from Canada right? (even though he moved to MI :()

and you do realize Mango repped North America by beating Armada from Europe which is another continent
I'm pretty sure he's coming back to Canada for university tho (I think he said UofT) lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
yo son, last night on smashboards was so much posting that it was almost like being there lol. I could imagine the close matches in my eyes.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
UGH I'm sorry to everyone I was gonna MM on Sunday T_T (especially Hax).

I made it on Saturday to make it out of pools but sunday I didn't have a car and I also had to deal with work related stuff so I'm disappointed as much as anyone T_T.

Thanks D.B.R for hosting the greatest melee tournament out so far :D (until Genesis 2 O.o)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pokemon's tier lists are completely based on usage with no regards whatsoever to anything else.
that's not a fighting game... duh. fighting game tier lists are always based on matchups, in Pokemon that would be stupid because all pokemon have counters and their matchups can't be accurately ranked.

stupid example was stupid

Darkrain vs. Silentspectre never happened. Darkrain told me this last night. Stop spreading rumors kthx <_<

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Also, Armada is amazing for getting 2nd with Peach. I didn't think it was possible. Absolutely spectacular for him to beat top level pros using top tier characters. He's not only inspired the Peach players, but everyone who doesn't use the top tiers. He's shown that anything is possible in Melee.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mew2king's name will forever be known as M3K. cuz he won 3K.

LLDL

Smash Hero
good **** m2k, i wanted u to win Brawl doubles and singles after what happend.

otg

Smash Master
Wow, these Melee results are the most insane thing I have ever seen. Only one Fox main in the top 16?? Holy ****, and I heard M2k barely played Marth? WAT IS GOING ON PEOPLE. lmao.

Anyway, even though I wasn't at Genesis, good **** to mango for doing the US proud, now maybe this EC/WC bull**** can end so we focus on crushing Europe lol. Good **** to everyone who placed in the $, and my boy Hax Munchies ****ing stomping people out, good ****. Scar, highest placing Falcon at Genesis (WC where you at?), GOOD ****ING **** MY DUDE.

m2k you got robbed, Bob$ is the still the sexiest/highest placing Doc/DBR member (unless he didn't go Doc in tourney), and good **** to my EC homies for doing so well (G$, GOOD SHIIIT MY DUDE)

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Thanks M2K for doing lots of marth dittos with me :D.

Just by playing with you I learned a lot about the match-up and a bunch of different ways to cover options :D.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
that's not a fighting game... duh. fighting game tier lists are always based on matchups, in Pokemon that would be stupid because all pokemon have counters and their matchups can't be accurately ranked.

stupid example was stupid
You're an idiot, you said any game, and he gave you one. Way to take your frustration out :laugh:

Good **** Ally! I love how you lose like 2 mm's and all of a sudden everyone is saying " ally will not win genesis", lol I told you fools.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
way to completely miss the point
god **** this forum....

malva00

Smash Master
List of people who have had their controller break during a tourney

1. Adam (TG5)
2. Silent Wolf (Genesis)

keep adding to the list no n00bs jk

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Good **** M2K not going all emo on us over the whole Armada thing. Real classy of you. I think you've got Evo in the bag.

Speaking of Armada, man, what a performance. Taking out the ENTIRE expected top 3 of Shiz, M2K and Mango? Crazy. When I got the news of Armada beating Mango in winners finals, I was at a tournament, and yelled "ARMADA BEAT MANGO ARMADA BEAT MANGO!" for everyone to hear. Everyone in the venue responded with a "WHAT?!?" or "HOLY ****?!?"

It was priceless. I can't wait for the vids.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Disappointed that some of my Smash heroes struggled in brackets, haha. But good **** Scar. And Armada. O_O but I gotta say it...

MANGOOOOOOOOOOO0OO

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
****, all this talk about armada is making me anxious to watch a video of him
i'm glad that this tourney brought some new sense to the smash scenes

M@v

Subarashii!
I think its safe to call Ally and M2k The undisputed best players in Brawl. They always get 1st and 2nd whenever they are both at a tourney.

Oh yeah, MAAAANNNGGGOOOOO

TP

Smash Master
Ally and M2K are in a class by themselves in Brawl, it seems. Sorta how Mango and M2K were supposed to be until M2K lost to Armada. :ohwell:

Based on money, M2K won Genesis. So good **** him, Mango, and Ally.

:034:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys, i here that some people are going to the beach in California.

I would be coming with Derek and Everlasting Yayuhhz, so it'd be nice to know which beach and what time you guys would be going there. Thank you :)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
good job everyone in melee. even though i kinda hate brawl i do enjoy watching m2k v ally sometimes it's still a test of skill and fun to watch.

melee is sooooo good and it's always changing, crazy weird results. great job armada. thanks mango for beating him haha it would've been a sad day for us if not. come on m2k get in the game. amazing stuff all falcons, 3 falcons in top 8 WTF lol but it seems as if we'll never come close to winning. scar wow wtf lol steppin it up real hard. ss where you at. amazing job hax. good **** darc lol. sucks jman lost his controller. thats all ican think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom