• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 videos

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Everything I have from the brackets is going up.
Everything with commentary is going up with commentary.
Taj vs Mango is one of those later projector matches with framedrops, so I will have to look at it a little closer until I upload it.

There would've been more matches on Youtube by now, but apparently Firefox crashed during the night. Oh well, seems like people stopped downloading from my homepage so I can upload at pretty much full speed.
I don't know if anyone has pointed out yet, but there is no match 3 in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is6CKny1VhI&feature=channel_video_title

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll be uploading stuff once I get Internet at my house. Just friendlies and pools matches, afaik. I don't think I recorded Melee on the third day.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yes, it definitely was. just not uploaded yet

i'm sure ajp_anton is probably saving the late bracket projector matches for the end of his uploads

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah they caught most matches.... except...
=[

edit: i know someone caught at least the end of my set vs lucien, plus afterwards hype. could you please upload it?
It's okay Binyan even though your matches weren't recorded we definitely recognize dat 13th place finish ;)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL they have the same avatar.

i just imagined tope and cyrain in the movie avatar, tryna occupy the same blue body

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
its great that now that europe has the crown as the melee champions of the world, your tournaments will no longer even matter. sure you guys can play for best player in america, but since europe now has the crown, it'll barely be relevant.
i mean after all, according to americans, japanese tournaments stopped mattering completely as far as deciding how good a player is after ken won a tournament in japan, because america had this "crown".

not applying the same logic to the europe-america rivalry would be completely hypocritical and preposterous. that logic originated from america, in fact i got this whole "crown" expression thing from MIKE G.

i hope you silly goons admit this and accept the fact that your tournaments are no longer significant. if you didnt want this to happen, you shouldnt have applied that logic to when ken won a tournament in japan. you reap what you sow. =)

Linguini

Smash Master
So let me get this straight.

You're saying that because people from our country thought that ken was better than japan, after he beat all the best players there, that you have the right to apply that same logic to armada with genesis?

lol you really are dumb as fvck

Ken had been consistently winning most of the large scale tournaments for years at the time he went to japan and was without a doubt "the best". Armada has placed great at all the tournaments he's been to in the US, but he's only won one and is not displaying anywhere near the dominance ken displayed back in like 03-06.

#you'relogicfails

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
so if ken lost to japanese prior to beating them, it would mean that flopmericans would never applied that logic to begin with?
isnt that kind of what happened when...you know...the japanese came to the us and outplaced ken prior to that tournament? =)

oh, and the dominance that ken had IN THE US (he only won one japanese tournament) pales in comparison to the dominance armada has in europe right now.

Linguini

Smash Master
Nope, not really.

The caliber of our players and the level of competition in the US is clearly higher than that of europe. I respect european players and all, don't get me wrong, but this isn't even an argument man.

I spit fact

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
rofl what a ridicoulus statement. how are you better? last time i checked you ****ing lost, and there IS no argument on that =)

again, the argument you just pulled couldve been pulled by a japanese after kens tournament there. except then noone would agree with that person because then the argument would belittle your precious, pathetic flopmerica ;(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
rofl what a ridicoulus statement. how are you better? last time i checked you ****ing lost, and there IS no argument on that =)

again, the argument you just pulled couldve been pulled by a japanese after kens tournament there. except then noone would agree with that person because then the argument would belittle your precious, pathetic flopmerica ;(
Who gives a ****, what are you exactly trying to say here? I don't think you are saying anything really lol. You play where there's tournaments, that's all there is to it. Go prove yourself and make some money if not stfu.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
im saying that unless you come here you will never have a chance of being more then second best (if even that)
and also that you suck. considering all the years of flopmericans saying eu sucks, and the evidence armada has provided, i have all the right in the world claiming that you fat ppl over there suck *** at smash =)

Top Bottom