• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 videos

ant-d

Smash Lord
videos can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GenesisMelee

ec-wc battle playlist can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11613663731ECE2F

the last 3 videos of ec-wc are processing*

everything was taken from ajpanton's website (i only uploaded files that contained at least one player name)

Hmm... I am mostly curious to know if anybody recorded my matches versus PewPewU from 3rd round of pools. I'm interested in seeing my finishing combo versus his Ganondorf :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ySG-nV6o8

White_Mike

Smash Lord

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I love Youtube!

Finished uploading the whole thing. Guess what. The sound is horribly out of sync.
Reason? Youtube changed the video framerate from 29.97fps to 30.00fps.
*deletes and tries again*...

In the meantime, lots of new videos coming to my site. Unfortunately I'll disable downloads again so maybe I can finally get this thing to Youtube.

Battlecow

Play to Win
The Crew battle playlist is incomplete (ends with tope-lovage).

Thanks, Ant-D!

Now just admit that you TAS'd those Swedish 64 vids and we'll be cool.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
30fps seems to work with a short test-clip. 5 more hours to upload the full crews again in a 0.1% faster version.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The guy in charge of the GenesisMelee channel should remove the crew battle vids from his channel after AJP finally can upload them. They're good for temporary viewing, but at the end of the day give AJP credit for his efforts.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
My video will be the uncut 1h 42min version, with links to all of the matches. And in better quality (full resolution from the source). And Mango taking his shirt off at the end =).

Lots of new (atm undownloadable) videos on my site. The following is *not* there yet:
- TVs A,B,C with round2 pools I think, encoding now.
- The last few hours from the projector, where the worst framedrops start. Will look for camera-recorded videos to fix as much of it as I can, so you'll have to wait for the finals a bit longer (at most until wednesday when I'm going away for a week, at which point I'll just release everything in whatever condition they are in).

Argh, why all these delays, always =(.
Theoretically, 500 videos should take 3 days, but it never does...

The Star King

Smash Hero
The guy in charge of the GenesisMelee channel should remove the crew battle vids from his channel after AJP finally can upload them. They're good for temporary viewing, but at the end of the day give AJP credit for his efforts.
Agree completely.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
My video will be the uncut 1h 42min version, with links to all of the matches. And in better quality (full resolution from the source). And Mango taking his shirt off at the end =).

Lots of new (atm undownloadable) videos on my site. The following is *not* there yet:
- TVs A,B,C with round2 pools I think, encoding now.
- The last few hours from the projector, where the worst framedrops start. Will look for camera-recorded videos to fix as much of it as I can, so you'll have to wait for the finals a bit longer (at most until wednesday when I'm going away for a week, at which point I'll just release everything in whatever condition they are in).

Argh, why all these delays, always =(.
Theoretically, 500 videos should take 3 days, but it never does...
Just a quick question: What happened to the SwedishSmash channel? I'm not sure if you knew who ran it but there hasn't been a video uploaded in like a year...and I am deeply saddened.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Just a quick question: What happened to the SwedishSmash channel? I'm not sure if you knew who ran it but there hasn't been a video uploaded in like a year...and I am deeply saddened.
I'm pretty much the only one recording here, so I never saw the point in that channel as I use my own.
I think it was another one of Helios' failed attempts to create something "official" in our smash scene. Plus at the time I didn't really upload much to Youtube, my downloadable videos had much higher prio.

90 minutes of Crews uploading left...

Silk Spider

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know which of the matches under "other" on AJP's site are Mango vs. M2K? Also AJP, before that set Mango was doing some crazy PerfectDark moves with Falco while warming up. I was wondering if anyone captured the warm-up, or is it going to remain a compensation of sorts for those who put up with the stream issues? Thanks to AJP and all the uploaders for saving these matches for posterity.

L7Junkie

Smash Apprentice
Haven't gotten far into the video, but I'm kinda obligated to leave a comment on IHaveSpaceBalls' flawless-*** wavelanding.

Good stuff, ajp.

Now, back to the vid.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ajp_anton: are you gonna upload Taj vs Mango with commentary/mic audio? all the hype matches, for that matter.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
ajp_anton: are you gonna upload Taj vs Mango with commentary/mic audio? all the hype matches, for that matter.
Everything I have from the brackets is going up.
Everything with commentary is going up with commentary.
Taj vs Mango is one of those later projector matches with framedrops, so I will have to look at it a little closer until I upload it.

There would've been more matches on Youtube by now, but apparently Firefox crashed during the night. Oh well, seems like people stopped downloading from my homepage so I can upload at pretty much full speed.

Top Bottom