• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
ec has a bigger population when you divide the us by the mississippi river so theoretically ec should have better players. lol not. a good player could come from the middle of nowhere as long as they practice tech skill, learn match-ups, and are great at reading the other player. no population johns here

:phone:

Brian

Smash Journeyman
ec has a bigger population when you divide the us by the mississippi river so theoretically ec should have better players. lol not. a good player could come from the middle of nowhere as long as they practice tech skill, learn match-ups, and are great at reading the other player. no population johns here

:phone:
being in a major population center or close enough to travel to lots of tournaments helps a lot

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
The problem is that the tournament's on the West Coast. Population or not, you gotta factor in the fact that not everyone that lives on the East Coast can just up and travel for the tournament.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
The problem is that the tournament's on the West Coast. Population or not, you gotta factor in the fact that not everyone that lives on the East Coast can just up and travel for the tournament.
and almost every significant crew battle has taken place on the EC or at the least on the midwest
and considering the total west coast tournament population is smaller, its even harder to get a team of 10 out to one tournament.

like i said in either this or the other thread, west coast finally had a legit crew at pound 4, one that would've beaten both the EC and the South crews that would've been assembled, but crews didn't happen.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
didnt east coast win crews last genesis?

inb4homefieldadvantagejohns

or after, idklol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Can anyone update on how FUZZYNESS did?

And for some reason is says im banned from the Chatbox Channel thing even though I didn't really say much on there lol....this happened to anyonelse?

Degree

Smash Apprentice
And for some reason is says im banned from the Chatbox Channel thing even though I didn't really say much on there lol....this happened to anyonelse?
The chat appears to be disabled, everyone's been saying they're banned.

Lit

Smash Ace
I knew the steam wouldnt work, thats why i didnt even bother to try it all day yesterday.... There prolly wont be a stream today to, just updates

strawhats

Smash Master
actually they got a stream working for crews...however it was limited to 2 FPS and had no audio. there were times when it ran smooth though.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
It actually ran smoothly for me a large majority of the time. It'd just be nice if when it decided to mess up was on Silent Wolf vs Tope when SW SDed twice instead of......Mango vs PP fffffffuuuuu.

I still saw it but yeah =P

Lit

Smash Ace
O they did? But no audio? I bet that killed the hype of watching it tho. But ever since friday when Bionic said that there was no stream becuz of "pools". I knew it was going to be a sketchy weekend for the stream.

Lit

Smash Ace
Wow the stream messed up on MANGO and PP.. Wow smh, out of all the times to mess it up it decided to be the most anticipated match of the whole toruney..

Composeur

Smash Ace
Doll sent me a picture last night of pool 7 for round 3!

S2J
Hbox
Wobbles
SS
EddyMexico
Eggz
ESAM
J666
!! Can you post the pic? I thought they were going straight to bracket today. I will cut so many *****es if there is no stream. Any word on what time it's SUPPOSED to be up?

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
Was Mango "owning" PP a result of that new shield pressure he's been working on? Didn't see the stream, fell asleep after waiting 10 hours.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I didn't get to watch the last half of crews, but I'm pretty hype now. I wasn't hype for the tournament before crews because almost none of my favorite players are even there.

S l o X

Smash Champion
When I said Irish Mafia beat Dart, it was round 1 pools son. So his pool was probably like
1. Bizzaro Flame
2. Mafia
3. Dart

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Why was the random Kage vs G$ thing soooo much less choppy
I hope it wasn't because they turned shoe cam off or something ******** like that <_<

Why can't we just have something like the Brawl stream >_< who needs crowd reactions

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Why was the random Kage vs G$ thing soooo much less choppy
I hope it wasn't because they turned shoe cam off or something ******** like that <_<

Why can't we just have something like the Brawl stream >_< who needs crowd reactions
Idd
Why does the bad game get the good stream? O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom