• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'll beat you with ness and young link
vs your best, ics or falco i guess?
im king
yoshi too

Dekar289

Smash Hero
always been a bit of pain for jiggs but it's not that bad a matchup, hbox just had no idea and didn't adapt at all.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i wanted pp to win, **** peach
so much more skill and intelligence and exciting play on pp's part, deserved to win

Dekar289

Smash Hero
armada plays good falcos all the time, he obviously has an amazing understanding of the matchup (watch vids from europe to see him demolish falcos... and everyone for that matter)
on the other hand... what good peach has pp played

he played more technically perfect than anyone has ever played before... combined with crazy good choices and the pressure to win... history repeating itself in the first set of grand finals with the stages and salty yoshi's pick... being a clean stock down, 1 stock a way from losing the tournament
had it easy mode?.... yehno

Dekar289

Smash Hero
also if anyone can't see that pp had to work so much harder for his kills then you're blind

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
do you play this game?
u placed lower than me, maybe since i myself redact "godbeast" pretty is such a nice guy i can give u a lesson or 2

comes at $50 an hour but you get your first hour free since u gave me ur money at poo (thx for losin btw)

mayb the year u beat me in tourny u can act like u good, but rly u so bad

Zxv

Smash Lord
I love how the video progresses. Starts off amazing and gets you thinking "It can't possibly get any better than this... Can it?"

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I thought armada played better than PP personally, he had the craziest reads going on on PP but he just couldn't punish most times, watch, after every presure armada puts on PP he tries to follow PP's jump that he read with an uair but he can't get there in time cuz falcos too fast, and every time armada did punish pps choices to escape from the pressure he could only trade with dair or ****.

I didn't see that many reads from PP, just lasers - gets a hit in and combos from it. PP still ***** for sure though. There was just alot less reading there and alot more techskill for the win.

Idk I just think if peach was faster armada would have ****ed PP up, he had the reads, he just couldn't punish quick enough cuz it's peach vs Falco lol.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
The thing that impressed me was that no Falco has really been able to play that consistent against Armada like that before. A lot of the time PP was just having his way him.
Of course Armada was playing hella smart and punishing everything he read really strongly. Both were playing amazingly, however i think that when Flaco isnt making many mistakes Peach cant do much.

As for who had to work harder in the matchup, both characters can pull mad easy kills weather it be off PP's double shines at like 60%? or Armada's gimps.

Top Bottom