• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion

unreon

Smash Ace
I'm not liking exams because I never do well in them :(

It's going to test everything that I've done this year, which are MSK/rep/haem/cardio.
Next year it's going to be neuro+eyes/renal+sex/GI+endocrine/oncology

so brutal :/

unreon

Smash Ace
Next year I get tested on everything I've ever learnt on the two years.

I do have patient communication stuff, but it's quite lax at the moment and I'm notoriously bad at that :( Can't seem to think straight when I have a real live patient with a real life problem in front of me :(

Current exam coming up tests the whole year, been studying decent last two weeks, going to ramp it up to at least 4hrs a day next two weeks. On top of going to class. Sigh.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I never went to classes loool, I don't see the point of lectures.

We do alot of communication stuff with actors and at the hospital, for assessment we have stations with actors. I'm so good at handling patients now, and pro at physical exams, but I sucked pretty bad at the syringe one cuz they only gave us one workshop on needles lol. Boy was that a disaster.

Hoping I didn't fail anything though. Exams were weird, alot of the time it seemed uncertain what they were asking (I.e. The physiology behind a bruit, couldn't tell if they wanted atheroma formation or poiselles law).

Anyway enough on that lol.

Melée is good.

unreon

Smash Ace
That's awesomely grool because I'm neither responsive to patients or being amazing at physical exams :/ Heart sounds are real hard. And we never learnt the physiology behind a bruit - I would just say it's turbulent blood flow :/

Gosh I'm so bad at studying.

Needles are okay, I practiced on other friends and stuff to get the hang off it. Stabby stabby is a lot easier than talky talky.

Yay for Melee.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I'm sure I'm overqualified, having beaten Trauma Centre 1 and 2 completely.
However, I must endeavour to beat the other 2 (or 3?) games. c:

J-Birds

Smash Lord
M2K back on it, should be good sets verse PP.
What i dont understand is why someone (Mango) would sandbag when there is like 800$ available?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Nah not really serious question.

buuu who has a harder time recovering?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
my falcon destroys any falco
mm me at robocop

in falco vs falcon, tibs? ofc falcon has a harder time recovering
in fact in pretty much any matchup... lol

Top Bottom