• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion

tibs7

Smash Champion
this is what I thought, just wanted to make sure I wasn't as bad as I thought I was...

But anyway, falcon is ridiculously fun to use....

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Lol, Yes he is tibs. And really, don't be suprised if you get ****ed up by Falco, it's up there as one of falcons hardest matchups for sure.

Having said that, spacies are **** and I destroy them all.

S.D

Smash Master
my falcon destroys any falco
mm me at robocop

in falco vs falcon, tibs? ofc falcon has a harder time recovering
in fact in pretty much any matchup... lol
Lol, Yes he is tibs. And really, don't be suprised if you get ****ed up by Falco, it's up there as one of falcons hardest matchups for sure.

Having said that, spacies are **** and I destroy them all.
MM either of you in that matchup for any amount.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
pretty much B)

i play redact, sam, ya'll don't know bout 2011 redact
he gunna top 3 at poo

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Pretty sure I was wrecking the **** out of redact at RC in Falco dittos, inc several 4 stocks.

Not sayin Phil's bad.

But come on.

I'd take a dump on your Falcon's chest.
You 2-0'd me in the crews, but if you're going to count friendlies it was stock for stock, where you only won by 2 at best. We only had like 5 games and I'm pretty sure i won at least one of them too.

Really if you're going to use a bad reference for a measuring stick, at least remember what you refer to correctly.

S.D

Smash Master
You 2-0'd me in the crews, but if you're going to count friendlies it was stock for stock, where you only won by 2 at best. We only had like 5 games and I'm pretty sure i won at least one of them too.

Really if you're going to use a bad reference for a measuring stick, at least remember what you refer to correctly.
I'm just talking **** on Dekar Phil - I'm sorry you had to be my scapegoat.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i wish we had a mic so it could have also picked up "you pick fd, huh? whatever i like fd"

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
arrow, ganon is in the exact same position in both the ntsc and pal lists...
top 11 the only differences are that falco & sheik are swapped and doc & samus are swapped

Top Bottom