• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
brawl minus is better than that project m stuff.

learning good spacing and mindgames isn't that hard. really depends on the person. sounds like you are to busyin teching to notice their playstyle.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
nah
Your right accelerate. I have no mindgames or spacing. All i can do is fsmash. You far superior to me in every single aspect of the game.
haven't played u in ages tho.
also it was aimed at lachlan.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I love generic mindgames. I love quitting when something happens I don't like.

Not really.

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
nah
Your right accelerate. I have no mindgames or spacing. All i can do is fsmash. You far superior to me in every single aspect of the game.
haven't played u in ages tho.
also it was aimed at lachlan.
uh what did you mean this

learning good spacing and mindgames isn't that hard. really depends on the person. sounds like you are to busyin teching to notice their playstyle.
you dont learn mindgames and spacing, it comes after playing a lot and consciously looking at what you are doing wrong. this is what i do with the games i do play seriously.

im too busy teching? uh what. I only learn useful tech like shdl, waveshine etc. they are the basics of what makes fox good, if thats what you meant.

i dunno who said jiggs takes no skill. playing any character at a high level obviously takes skill. i think what you mean is 'jiggs has less tech and is a technically easier character to pick up'.

on an unrelated note, does the size of the character make a difference when sdi-ing fox's uair? i was playing as pichu for whatever reason and felt like i was a lot more consistently getting out of uair, like only 20% the second hit would connect. so yeah character size/weight would make a difference?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol ofcourse it does.bigger chars have bigger hurtboxes.
Also jiggs is gay.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
shdl isn't a basic of what makes fox good. shff laser is a lot better imo. gives more control and takes less time while still applying the same basic pressure.

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
shdl isn't a basic of what makes fox good. shff laser is a lot better imo. gives more control and takes less time while still applying the same basic pressure.
Well yeah, but that's extremely easy. It's the same as shffling but with B instead of A... that's a basic thing for EVERY character. I'm talking fox only stuff.

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
yeah, I think shdl is way better too. I never see any top foxes using sh laser as much as shdl.

S.D

Smash Master
shdl is cool and very easy therefore must be used. Ps: I, and others, are good at lasers when I can be ****ed camping, just noone in Aus really camps too hard. All you need lasers for is to bait approaches/build easy damage... It ain't hard to run away and shoot the **** out of someone.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
armada and hungrybox
2 biggest homo players in the world
= boring booooring matches

Dekar289

Smash Hero
not boring to watch him vs spacies, same with hungrybox, only because they usually **** the spacies because it's such a gay matchup

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
man that guy. he said you are like the best smasher ever and he cant even hit you. which he probably cant hahaha xD

Top Bottom