• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
I will MM your falcon with ness. $5.

Instead of you giving me $5 if I win, you have to admit Ness is not a bad character choice... and change your tier list.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The only top tier character that could represent a discrepancy between the good of the character and the skill of the player is Sheik.

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
I agree with this. Jigglypuff isn't nearly as broken as the players who use her.
i said that like 5 pages ago but noone listened

also ness is pathetic omg srsly you are like those kids that play nobar on ddr and are proud of their ****ty achievements and claim they are better since they did it no bar

ness is awful dude why do you think he is good

edit: chaotic i think you mean the worth of a character =P

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
Okay Aron I'll take your $5
I'll mark it up to $40 if you wait until the tourney after next at Helensvale. (aka MaaK2)

Instead of you giving me $5 if I win, you have to admit Ness is not a bad character choice... and change your tier list.
^ for this, you must change your sig to one of my choosing. (it will be quite ness related)

You must acknowledge Ness as Top of the tier list in all things. All the time.

Conditions okay with you?

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Thoughts on Fox vs Marth people?

It just feels as though as soon as Fox makes a mistake hes ****ed and gets mad punished, usually gimped.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Well i mean there is just so much less room for error in marth vs spacies then marth vs others.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
k so fox vs marth
grab him, up throw, upair
also give him the nair and shine him offstage
also don't get hit

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
ITS THE GRAB GAME

yeah i think fox marth is like 50 50 but you the fox has to be really on his game, if you miss an l cancel you will likely get grabbed to death or gimped or something

S.D

Smash Master
Fox Marth is widely regarded the most even match in the game, although in PAL it's a bit tougher for Fox I'd still put it at even.

tibs7

Smash Champion
I think of this mu like fox vs peach. One screw up and you take heavy %. and you don't get back to the stage once off,which is why I think it's in marths favour.
Not screwing up for the whole match? Impossible.
And also like Ryan said before fox kills later to :/.

S.D

Smash Master
Fox kills later? Marth has more trouble killing than Fox... Marth gimping Fox low % is what you need to watch out for.

Marth offstage against Fox is just as bad as vice versa, all you have to do is wait for an over b stall and it's a free shi9ne spike, if they go too low you can use ledge frames for a free shine spike through their up b etc

Fox players just have to be smart about their approach, overshoot aerials and don't overcommit coz all Marth will do it try to bait grabs.. It's even if you know how to play it.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Later as in compared to NTSC, not to marth, probs shoulda said that.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I hate the Marth Fox MU.
Fox has the advantage, though, but, as someone said, you have to be pretty fkin good, or the Marth be crud.
If both players are equally ****, though, Fox should winziez. <3

I hate Fox.
Stop being so hard to play... :c

Dekar289

Smash Hero
let's have pro side tourney

cao dekar kas etc etc
8 man bracket, double elim
no m2k

Top Bottom