• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Alzi

Smash Master
swordsaint comon i thought your a changed man now.

Someone link me to POUND 4 Video's or somthing aye if there is any up.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Pfffft. If EA is gonna tell me I can't read because of how I responded (which is actually quite a legit response) then **** him. He's stupid.

Alzi

Smash Master
Well swordsaint you are currently not attending school so there is a possibility you cannot read. :p Only kidding man.

Just ignore him it's only EA.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Scott, see a Psychiatrist, for the love of god. You're mental. I know this because I'm mental and on meds myself and couldn't give two ****s who knows about it. "Oh I'm quitting Brawl" 2 days later, you're back "Oh I'm so annoyed with FailFi I'm going to snap my disc then brag as if it makes me a man" "Oh I'm quitting Brawl, but I'll still talk and argue about it because I feel I have heaps to prove", "Oh I'll randomly call Tibs and EA idiots/*******s for simple statements".

Your issues (and as much as you'll interpret this to be nasty) are ridiculous and you even acknowledge you have problems. Seek medical advice and you'll be a happier person. You know you have a problem, you're just too lazy to do anything about it. You want to stop getting insulted and challenged by people right? Do something about it. The world doesn't hate you, you hate the world.

"Oh wah Nova is trying to act smart again, wannabe Psychiatrist, he knows nothing about me, wah wah wah wah wah WAH.

Edit: lol @ Alzi. EA is awesome.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Oh ****. You got me.

Are you planning on attending this event (This Is It), or are you going through another "I quit" phase?
How creative of you. When I say I hate the world and stuff, I don't mean how it treats me or anything like that, but rather the world we live in, what it is. I don't like that.

And no, I'm not going to "This Is It".

Alzi

Smash Master
Shmot i will show you some real 0 to death buisness when you come to EI3. ;)

(Hopes this message makes Shmot come to EI3.)

Hmm i wonder if snake will start droping alittle more from the Australian tournament ranking list. Well when Shmot comes back snake will rise again.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Oh I assume this is Perth? Good I needed to change the topic anyway. >_>

Is that still in June/July? Or am I thinking of something entirely different? I know there was talk of a major in those months in WA at Rocky.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Shmot i will show you some real 0 to death buisness when you come to EI3. ;)

(Hopes this message makes Shmot come to EI3.)

Hmm i wonder if snake will start droping alittle more from the Australian tournament ranking list. Well when Shmot comes back snake will rise again.
i come back in a months time. wont be long now. need to make sure i actually find time to smash more before i leave.

and i was already planning on going to EI3. hurry up and get yourselves organized. please ;)

Jupz

Smash Master
Actually we have a group of about 8 people organizing it. Its on private and I'm not in it so I dunno whats happening.

Alzi

Smash Master
It's so gay if it's private. I mean they should tell the whole scene whats going on. If i knew what was going on i woudn't even post it here since it's all ment to be a suprise once the post comes up.

I am making the posters so i am very happy i got the poster making job.

Vlade

Social Outcast
We would do it october, but Robocop

December isn't a very good time of the year in general

Therefore Jan 2011

Alzi it's not being discussed in perth thread because it usually gets derailed with other discussion

Alzi

Smash Master
I can keep it on track if you want. I will come up with some **** idea then people can quote me and like yeah the dicussion will begin all over again. :p

January 14th, 15th and 16th sound like good dates to hold it.

KEEP IT PRIVATE. ONCE WE HAVE EVERYTHING SET BANG POST IT UP LIKE A SUPRISE.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Sigh... I hate flight costs... that's why I'm only flying to Sydney for any interstate smash now lol, only 120ish return =D

Alzi

Smash Master
Hotdog don't worry Elton will sponsor you my friend. Buisness class aswell. 5 star hotel called Duxten hotel.

And i will come to sydney soon one day so when i enter the venue i want fire works and toon links in cosplay dancing with a welcome cake with toon link on it.

Alzi

Smash Master
Well no he doesn't since he left school.

He doesn't know how to read or understand what you mean apparently.

<3 Kidding.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you're both ********s. I give one possibility and its implied im stupid.

ea, your comprehension skills are bad. You said "he either pulled something huge out of his ***" and I dismissed that with what I said. How did I not read your post? Idiot.
lol he gave 2 possibilites and you ignored one and them said if that he was wrong because of X reason, which possibility 2 argreed with, bascially you didnt read his post, and then called him an idiot.

read it again, EITHER he pulled it out of his ***, OR he's been studying the matchup - NO YOUR WRONG HOW COULD HE PULL IT OUT OF HIS *** WHEN HE ***** HIM, oh wait I didnt read the second part of ea's sentence.

tldr; dont call ea an idiot scoot, he was right and you were wrong and theres no need to rage at him and call him an idiot, ea is pro and smart and ***** at chess lol get pwned ted!

oh dear... the days of old where we no one ever fought...

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, back when Brawl wasn't out and this board only had Zac as a troll. Back when WE we're all kids.

Now we're seeing what we were like back in the day and it sickens me.

Alzi

Smash Master
swordsaint come to perth right i will train you to get all this anger out. Be prepared to lift weights run alot do push ups and at the end of your trip you will be like jackie chan alright. It's going to be tuff but i will need to install some punishments if you do not do somthing correct. I will house you ok when you come to perth and teach you the way of the alzi.

Leave him alone Luke he is only alittle bit angry. I mean both EA and Scott are good people.

swordsaint

Smash Master
wow, luke you're honestly just as stupid.

EXACTLY LUKE, it was AN "OR". I never said EA was wrong? What? Grow some brain cells. I just said that he DIDNT pull something out of his ***, BECAUSE I AGREED WITH POSSIBILITY 2. Learn to comprehend. all of you.

and if you still legitimately think Im wrong you should seriously consider killing yourself.
I said possibility 1 was wrong, and agreed with number 2. And I'm an idiot and have no comprehension skills? Please. don't insult my intelligence.
basically, you're both hypocrites.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
stfu both of you, geez.

Whenever I see either of you being the last to post in a thread, I wouldn't even bother looking at it anymore

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol dont be like that ricky, scoots only completely overreacting and telling me to kill myself, its ok, he can mega rage over nothing and say stuff that would get him punched in the face irl, its fine nobodys gonna hate him for it.

oh the lols, so many lols.

Top Bottom