• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Burger king OR Cici's pizza would do, really.

I would love to see you play him in brackets so you know exactly how deep in trouble you got yourself in.

:phone:
Idk, I think I did a little bit well in doubles. It's just that true blue was mostly in the way, I think. Ryo was mostly on Payne.

Also, GDX, I ain't gonna bring my tv, but I can bring my wii. Does that still count as discount or will there be none?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Lol doubles shows absolutely nothing of how you'll do against a certain person in singles, but whatever u wanna think man.

Also, i am very much down for the restaurant after the tourney idea.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Read the OP pleeeease

And also by the time this is over applebees is the only restaurant open

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
As for whoever posted it earlier, I'm not a big fan of putting up attendance lists of people who are "coming" because from personal experience people tend to flake when its free. I don't think it'll be as much of a problem since this is an apex qualifier so ill at least say brawl has like 60 pre regged. A few are dubs only but I don't remember exact numbers.

Hopefully trying to add some more prizes to the giveaways than already planned (since raffles are a bad word lol). I can tell you that it'll be a dollar a ticket, or 7 for $5

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
And ill call applebees that day to warn them don't worry. I'm not a complete **** lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think Georgia is driving in a car. dunno who's gonna megabus, if anyone

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That sucks ed can't make it

Just a reminder to please bring setups. I need 8-12 for brawl singles pools to make everything run smoothly then I only need 4 after that. So any brawl setup over 8 is automatically friendlies all day. Then only 4 during final bracket

I'm bringing one obviously so one less to worry about :laugh:

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
That sucks ed can't make it

Just a reminder to please bring setups. I need 8-12 for brawl singles pools to make everything run smoothly then I only need 4 after that. So any brawl setup over 8 is automatically friendlies all day. Then only 4 during final bracket

I'm bringing one obviously so one less to worry about :laugh:

Me and Gary will bring our tvs, so we go you.
and then Zoro should bring his truck load of tvs too.

Zoro

Smash Champion
yeah ill bring some tvs

hope people remember to bring melee setups as well

people have to pre-reg for this?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I guess. It's $10 for each player in doubles, so the fee is actually $20.
If it's $5 for each player, then it's $10. Not sure which way, but best to keep your money around $50.

And it looks like I can't do MMs anymore. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom