• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah bro. It was my first tournament ever. My first round I had to play m2k. And then I played you in loser's bracket. This is where my burning hatred for Diddy started lol. From then on I just referenced you as "that black Diddy guy that starts with a G", but didn't give you much thought cuz I figured I'd never see you again.

Good times, good times.
LOL this story pleases me

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well I'm not going to make assumptions, but since Chas's parents are paying for gas and they live like maybe an hour from here i think I'm going to guess them

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
For awal...
[COLLAPSE=" "]
[/COLLAPSE]​

Also, can anyone give me a ride to the tourney? I don't really want to wait for hours and spend 1 or 2 dollars for a bus ride.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Well I'm not going to make assumptions, but since Chas's parents are paying for gas and they live like maybe an hour from here i think I'm going to guess them
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've nvr toke tha lynx bus in my life before. Not sure how it workz

:phone:
When it comes to lynx, there's a bus stop from many blocks, places, and etc.
Every bus stop has a bus.
Every bus has a route number.
Every route number has a different route to drive to.
Where it drives to is also leading to the closest destination on where you want to be.

Pretty simple. Google lynx bus and go to the website. You'll find the bus numbers there and where and they'll be at your closest bus stop. You can also contact them for assistance.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we are pretty much a big deal

im still laughing at the first time i met wumbo story. Starting a burning hatred of a character for someone? feels good man

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
When it comes to lynx, there's a bus stop from many blocks, places, and etc.
Every bus stop has a bus.
Every bus has a route number.
Every route number has a different route to drive to.
Where it drives to is also leading to the closest destination on where you want to be.

Pretty simple. Google lynx bus and go to the website. You'll find the bus numbers there and where and they'll be at your closest bus stop. You can also contact them for assistance.
I've been driving for 11yearz in my life now which I'm so used too ukno but I'll check it out later thankz Vinyl

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lynx bus omg i havent heard of those since i lived in lehigh acres and went to orlando a few times

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
we are pretty much a big deal

im still laughing at the first time i met wumbo story. Starting a burning hatred of a character for someone? feels good man
I bet it does lol. And when we went to that Domino's tourney here at UCF and i saw you, I was like NO IT CANT BE, HE FOUND ME.
This is also why when we were at Minks old house and tried to introduce yourself i was like oh dont worry, i know you all too well.

It's a chronicle of death and doom.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I bet it does lol. And when we went to that Domino's tourney here at UCF and i saw you, I was like NO IT CANT BE, HE FOUND ME.
This is also why when we were at Minks old house and tried to introduce yourself i was like oh dont worry, i know you all too well.

It's a chronicle of death and doom.
10/10

:diddy:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm more surprised he was at the dominoes tourney.

I still regret not getting there early for that "TOKYOOOOO".

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I live down the street. And its literally one minute out of my way to get home from work. No reason not to go, really

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
It wasn't the most perfectly organized tourney, people droppin out and forfeiting left and right (including Ryan, didn't know it was him till much later) but it was fun. I went in expecting an easy 1st place considering there were a million nublets, but had to settle for 3rd since you and Tony were there.
Dammit.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm pretty sure that was the last time I saw tony. Wonder what that ***** is doing

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I'm still amused when Mii played with just a wiimote for Kirby.

How many did he beat, exactly? Idk.
I think I remember him, was he the blue Kirby at Dominos? He gave me a run for my money, really good Kirby. I sent him to loser's bracket, so if anything he probably placed right below me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom