• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
shenanigans will definitely ensue this tourney

I will give you all the burning hatred of diddy kong (and a select few of you wario). so bad you might wanna get that checked out at a doctor the following Monday

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Ike is gunna destroy people this tourney yall better watch your pockets, wallets, honor and *****es because I'm taking it all!

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I want to play EVERYONE that's goin to this.

And may almighty Neptune guide me so that I will not run into a Diddy that day.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I want to play EVERYONE that's goin to this.

And may almighty Neptune guide me so that I will not run into a Diddy that day.
theres gonna be 4.5 of them there (the .5 is mampam cause you can never tell who he'll play in tourney)

the gods do not look upon you nicely

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
theres gonna be 4.5 of them there (the .5 is mampam cause you can never tell who he'll play in tourney)

the gods do not look upon you nicely
I don't like those numbers at all. I guess I'll be learning the matchup the hard way...through brackets.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I thought I should take this time to reiterate/overview how pools will work at this tourney. This will also go under the announcements first post I made:

If a game has 33 or more entrants, then it will go with bracket pools
-Each pool will be a double elim bracket (4 pools total). The size of the bracket will vary depending on the number of entrants (will be 16 man at first, then stretch based on entrants)
-Each bracket will play out until winners finals, and losers semis of each bracket. This way, the final 4 people in the bracket will move on. No further matches will be played in that bracket once the sides get to this point. Note that your loss in pools carry over so if you lose in pools but still make top 4, you only have 1 more loss left in the tourney
-The pools will end with 16 people (8 in winners and 8 in losers). Everyone will draw a number at random from 1-16 (winners will pick odd numbers only and losers will pick even numbers only), and this will determine the spots for the final 16 man bracket. The bracket will then continue until the tourney is over

If a game has 16-32 entrants, then it will just do a normal double elim. bracket

If a game has 15 or less entrants, then it will either do round robin (brawl) or swiss (melee). At this point, this shouldn't be an issue for either game, but putting it out there just in case

If anyone has any questions about this format, just let me know and I'll try to answer any questions/concerns

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I would love to see you play him in brackets so you know exactly how deep in trouble you got yourself in.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Everyone has such ambition and I'm lovin it.

With that being said I'll money match anyone.

I've haven't played you yet, so let see what my :kirby2: can do about now when we meet once more.
Lemme just add that this post is the highlight of this thread, and the set will be the highlight of the tournament now.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Yall need to calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
8bit it is though! & I wanna play that ROB.

If everyone goes to a restaurant after...it's gonna get wrecked.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea I feel bad for the place that's gonna host the post tourney dinner

Poor applebees :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom