• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
might come to this, i'm itching for some tourney time. and gdx, let me know if you're having anything smash related in august, hopefully after AFO week.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
might come to this, i'm itching for some tourney time. and gdx, let me know if you're having anything smash related in august, hopefully after AFO week.
unfortunately there wont be any tourneys in smash in August on my end. But there will be Orlando tourneys. Make sure to go out and support Mink/Gallax tourney in early August

Zoro

Smash Champion
Can we call this K.U.B X Advent again so Melee people know.

I completely forgot this was happening until I asked Pam for a September date lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
Danny, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

Stingers needs to come down for this event, seeing as he can no longer come to Smashed Together, he will be my teammate. :3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Can we call this K.U.B X Advent again so Melee people know.

I completely forgot this was happening until I asked Pam for a September date lol
Lol its brawl and melee in the title. Plus I posted it in the Florida smash and cfl melee groups. Or at least I will

:phone:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Lol its brawl and melee in the title. Plus I posted it in the Florida smash and cfl melee groups. Or at least I will

people may think there will still be an advent in september and skip this one to go to it

sworddancer would do something like that

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yeah Keith, I think you should do that since it's such an important event. Aside from a few players in the Melee community, some will legit not go because they feel they will be given the short end of the stick (for whatever reason I don't know or want to know).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't understand. It says brawl and melee in the title. It's an apex qualifier for both. And i can't fit anymore into the title past what's there now. The fact that its an apex qualifier and that its free entry to 1st is more important in the title than repeating what the green header already says, I personally think

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Then cfl melee can hold that **** titles not changing. I can't fit more into the title even if I wanted to :laugh:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Then cfl melee can hold that **** titles not changing. I can't fit more into the title even if I wanted to :laugh:

Dtorr nobody in cfl melee would mind. I was only suggesting a name inclusion for clarity. No big deal

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
This is going to be super exciting. Not judt to play in, but to watch as well. Plus, I need to figure out if I will have a teammate or not.....

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Veggi and I are planning on doing doubles for Brawl.

I could also bring a Brawl setup if it is needed.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Joke

LMAO HEY DO YOU GUYS GET IT SMASH OR DI ITS SO FUNNY LOL DO YOU GET IT? ITS LIKE SMASH CUZ WE ARE GONNA PLAY SMASH, THEN DI LIKE DIRECTIONAL INFLUENCE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE DIE SO ITS LIKE PLAY SMASH OR DIE LMAO BRO THAT IS SOME FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE

funny stuff

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
LMAO HEY DO YOU GUYS GET IT SMASH OR DI ITS SO FUNNY LOL DO YOU GET IT? ITS LIKE SMASH CUZ WE ARE GONNA PLAY SMASH, THEN DI LIKE DIRECTIONAL INFLUENCE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE DIE SO ITS LIKE PLAY SMASH OR DIE LMAO BRO THAT IS SOME FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE

funny stuff
:laugh: sup matt

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Added another note:

For those who do bring a full setup for any game (tv/monitor and system), you will get a free raffle ticket as well. So you automatically get two just for pre-regging and bringing a setup! You will be able to purchase more on the spot

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Point being is to pre reg period. It's gonna help me drastically in saving time the day of. And the best way to make people do a free pre reg is give them free stuff for doing it

True Blue

Smash Lord
Or else the bouncer at the door says "No" to you and kicks you to the curb. Unless you bribe him with a 20 dollar bill.

PS: I will be that bouncer, so bring me all the 20's if you didn't register.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom