• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Being an apex qualifier id just assume all the prs will be there unless otherwise noted

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
IDK who my Partner will be yet, so I am putting IDK as my Partners name for Pre-Reg.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Or else the bouncer at the door says "No" to you and kicks you to the curb. Unless you bribe him with a 20 dollar bill.

PS: I will be that bouncer, so bring me all the 20's if you didn't register.

lol
Would a Whopper work?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok nvm then lol

I'm pre-regged...

I shud be coming like 10 deep

:sonic:

Major ANNOUNCEMENT

If any OOS Players want to Come to this you CAn stay @ my plaCe friday night if you want to have a pit stop! Just let me kno in advanCe!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
welp, now that smashed together is over, this I believe is the next hype as **** brawl tourney. It may actually be the next brawl tourney period, depending on what mink does with his house tourney

Either way pre-register, show up and win stuff

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Pre-registered.

Also, do you get seperate raffle tickets for singles and doubles? or just 1 per game?

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Thugs are sexy? I have no idea.

But wait, there are prizes? Even one you can win if you're bad at Brawl? :O

those things exist?

8Bitman

Smash Master
Dylan, Stingers and the rest of NC are 99.9% surely not coming to this. There is a large tourney there for every competitive game on the market supposedly. This date is bad for them.

Are there any Alabama, Georgia and/or South Carolina players that would be able to come to this!?!?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm looking at some megabus tickets now, I found a $2 round trip, but I get in orlando at 6 in the morning on Saturday and get back monday morning at 8:45. I might do it, but I gotta see what is going on with college once it starts up and idk if prices will be that high

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I'm looking at some megabus tickets now, I found a $2 round trip, but I get in orlando at 6 in the morning on Saturday and get back monday morning at 8:45. I might do it, but I gotta see what is going on with college once it starts up and idk if prices will be that high
You should go so I can see the awesome Luigi you were talkign about.

And I prolly won't need housing, considering that I am in Tampa.....

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Dylan, Stingers and the rest of NC are 99.9% surely not coming to this. There is a large tourney there for every competitive game on the market supposedly. This date is bad for them.

Are there any Alabama, Georgia and/or South Carolina players that would be able to come to this!?!?
Every competitive game? Yo Stingers what tourney is this and does this tourney have Marvel?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
OoS doesn't want to come to Florida and play our unranked. They still remember getting bodied at mlg

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol pay your entry? You can hold that **** bro :laugh:

Also 2nd may also get free entry to apex, along with some raffled off free entrys to apex. More details to come

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's all coming out of my pocket so it just depends on how generous I'm feeling :laugh:

I mean the 3 controllers and the free entry for 1st are guaranteed. I meant the other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom