• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
vinyl mm? I won't go ic. fair? I feel disrespected you skip me like that and go straight to kyon/gdx. I'm black two. :/ and I'm a high level with my character. but yea mm?

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
vinyl mm? I won't go ic. fare? I feel disrespected you skip me like that and go straight to kyon/gdx. I'm black two. :/ and I'm a high level with my character. but yea mm?

roflcopter with lollerskates

4/5

:random:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
if gindler is to tired to do dubz here ill be doing pr mm. Aiming for a pr mm vs mvd and ryo. That's if I dont do dubz

edit: viper pr mm? your chance to take back what's yours

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Raffle Ticket Info:

Raffle tickets will be available to purchase for 1 dollar a ticket or 7 for $5. Prizes include

3x new white official gamecube controllers
5x new off brand controllers (mostly parts)
5x tri wings
Assorted prizes from NLL
Assorted prizes from play n trade

Note that the 3 new official controllers will come with a ****ty controller and a tri wing. So there's 2 extra tri wings and 2 extra ****ty controllers to pull for.

I will also take any prize donations that anyone else wants to raffle off as well. The raffles will take place between the two waves of pools

Gary I really need your black laptop ill take good care of it but I need it otherwise I can't do a stream lol. And do you use windows 7 32 or 64 bit?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Now hold up, Arc. You just stole my idea. :mad:

I agree with this kid. I'm about to wipe you off the face of the Earth this tourney. I will not lose to anyone unless they are also playing at a godlike level, like I will be
I'm comin for you though Vinyzzle.
vinyl mm? I won't go ic. fair? I feel disrespected you skip me like that and go straight to kyon/gdx. I'm black two. :/ and I'm a high level with my character. but yea mm?

If I get another $5,

Edit---

Hoooooly ****, Thanks for the contributions from the last 2 pages lmao. I might lose, but at least I got guts to try.
When this is done, I'll be out for the moment to enroll in college/university; I'm getting tired of staying home all day and not move somewhere else.

Edit---

Come at me, Wario players.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Too many MMs to start with, actually.

Due to having no job and just $25 (the whole entrance), It'd be better to stick with one or two MMs by the time I can get another 5 bucks, Or I just don't enter doubles and save my $10.

Actually, not entering doubles sounds better.

Edit--

Yeah, I'm pretty damn hyped. If there's this many people coming, then I would definitely want to show my full potential at this.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I already forgot all the MMes I'm doing here :x

Edit: Oh, nevermind, checked my other posts in the thread.

Vinyl $2
SSGuy $5
8bitman $5
pesticide $2
SSBDaisy $2

I'm still coming for all of you

Master Raven

Smash Master
depending on how much money I have I might do some MMs. If anyone's interested let me know (I'm not gonna do really expensive ones though. Right now I lack a job so I'm very conservative with any money my parents give to me, so I'm not doing anything higher than $5. Unless you're free).

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Come on now, you don't ALL gotta take the kid's free money, that just ain't right.

Although, he did agree to it so I guess he has it comin.

Exdeath

Smash Master
depending on how much money I have I might do some MMs. If anyone's interested let me know (I'm not gonna do really expensive ones though. Right now I lack a job so I'm very conservative with any money my parents give to me, so I'm not doing anything higher than $5. Unless you're free).
We'll definitely have to get a :metaknight: ditto in.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Ugh it's gonna smell so bad.

Can we all just smoke or something so it smells like that instead of body odor.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ugh it's gonna smell so bad.

Can we all just smoke or something so it smells like that instead of body odor.
you must not know but I am quite the clean smelling person.

Here how about this for motivation, who ever smells bad Me, Hiram, and Angel will call you out. If you went to smashed together you would know that our voices will be heard.

Noa.

Smash Master
you must not know but I am quite the clean smelling person.

Here how about this for motivation, who ever smells bad Me, Hiram, and Angel will call you out. If you went to smashed together you would know that our voices will be heard.

I don't want to be a ****. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom