• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Jazz no one's sweat smells pleasent.

And Kyon you're willing to be a **** alone, god knows what you can do in a group. +10 hype

8Bitman

Smash Master
So who wants to form a group and dance to Gangnam Style with me?
Aint no body got time for that.

But seriously though, I am going to be Gungnaming all day. I got it memorized bro, he taught how to do it on Ellen.

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
Jazz no one's sweat smells pleasent.

And Kyon you're willing to be a **** alone, god knows what you can do in a group. +10 hype
Then u hve no clue about tha human body on how every1s body iz different in many ways. I study and kno alot bout it. Bein a personal trainer and all and wut I said about myself iz damn true

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Cologne then.

Anyways not doing teams. Not like anyone cares but **** it.

lol nice Jazz. I'd be... impressed... if it is true. Also wanna MM dude? Some classic Fox/Falco shizzzzzz.

puns

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GA: Me, Kismet, DRN, BigLou, Gadiel VaStar, and someone else most likely
your car has 6 people? these are things I need to know :laugh:

I have no idea who's coming from OOS. I do know alot of people have pre regged and even if only 80% of those people show up it'll still be the biggest smash tourney we've had in years

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
How many entrants are we lookin at, Keith?
i dont like putting up pre-reg exact numbers, especially when its free, cause guaranteed everyone who registered wont show up for various reasons

but looking at the list right now i think it has like 77 total combined for melee and brawl..so i'd estimate 50-60 will actually show up

Player-1

Smash Legend
your car has 6 people? these are things I need to know :laugh:

I have no idea who's coming from OOS. I do know alot of people have pre regged and even if only 80% of those people show up it'll still be the biggest smash tourney we've had in years
no Gadiel is taking megabus, IDK what he was planning on doing as far as housing goes

DFEAR

Smash Hero
so i decided to not enter teams BUT in exchange i require alcohol, otherwise teams.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Vinyl

$5 MM? My ICs vs ur whatever.

Free $5 for u :3
DAISY! Let's have a friendly 0$ MM! lol. But yea lets play a friendly if we don't play in tourney!

jessie you're part of david's carpool since carl left
Man if I knew Jessie didn't know he was going with David I would have asked him to come in my car... I assumed you knew cause David said it was going to be that way...

MVD

Smash Master
DAISY! Let's have a friendly 0$ MM! lol. But yea lets play a friendly if we don't play in tourney!

Man if I knew Jessie didn't know he was going with David I would have asked him to come in my car... I assumed you knew cause David said it was going to be that way...
First off its JESSE LOL secondly I was pretty sure it was with David I just make dramatic posts so they get answered

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
he has to pick me up rofl. im payin that extra amount rofl just to help out and cuz i ****in love him

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord

I want to friendly everyone I don't play in tourney.

I hope people do FFA with items and gay **** allowed D:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom