• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Raven

Smash Master
p-3 can't go. Looks like I'm teaming with Benny for real now but BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So I'm housing only 4 Georgians now? Ok

Also if you can do well against Florida you should do well at apex against other state's "randoms"

:phone:

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
If I have to face GDX again this early its just gonna be a repeat of what happened in Jax. XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I just wanna beat kyon and gdx and end the irritation for once. I'm gonna make that happen when it starts. I will whoop *** this time. Think I'm done with fun for a while. I'll be out of the scene for a while if I fail. Also, where's pie.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Have fun out of the scene then.

Edit: I ain't tryin to be a ****, but you wouldn't have to "leave the scene" if you would just lower your damn standards. You're setting yourself up for guaranteed disappointment.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I just wanna beat kyon and gdx and end the irritation for once. I'm gonna make that happen when it starts. I will whoop *** this time. Think I'm done with fun for a while. I'll be out of the scene for a while if I fail. Also, where's pie.

:phone:
I agree with this kid. I'm about to wipe you off the face of the Earth this tourney. I will not lose to anyone unless they are also playing at a godlike level, like I will be

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

Edit: I ain't tryin to be a ****, but you wouldn't have to "leave the scene" if you would just lower your damn standards. You're setting yourself up for guaranteed disappointment.
I agree with this kid. I'm about to wipe you off the face of the Earth this tourney. I will not lose to anyone unless they are also playing at a godlike level, like I will be
I'm gonna make you never wanna play brawl again and lock yourself in your room where you belong. Complete and utter OBLITERATION
Me and Keith are gonna be 2 Chonga's on the run way steppin on losers you guys call competition.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Consistently take stocks off me before you plan on ****** GDX.

Master Raven

Smash Master
if you so much as even WATCH ME play at my best you'll desperately want to gauge your eyes out at the Lovecraftian level of skill you've just witnessed

and together with Benny? Even Jesus shudders at the thought

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
who doesn't have a teammate for this and is confident in their ability to get top 3?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
As for a stream, I will need a few things in order to get it done this time. I hope I can, but I'll have to see.

I do request If i can borrow Gary's laptop to run brackets on, so that way I can use my laptop for streaming. The other silver laptop I used to use completely broke so we're down to 1 now.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
the last time we played I beat you 2-0. in fact, one of those games may or may not have been a two stock. You did beat me ONCE about 6-7 months to a year before that, the previous time we played in pools at an August gigs

I dont know where these players come off talking trash. Not even the top players here seriously talk trash (except nick riddle thats his job) so where in the **** do you get off? In fact, I'm gonna wipe you off this earth too, just for spite
That post was to Vinyl.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
in that case I apologize. I've been pretty salty today due to outside circumstances :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom