• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

Zoro

Smash Champion
i was smashin my girl like a hr ago..and she blurded out "fu<k me smash your mom f<ck me" and i bugged out jus had to bring it up...
What the **** is wrong with your girl

what sort of person would actually acknowledge that your name is SMASH YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
OK.

DSF = more snake shananigans..

Afro I think TOmmy has yo ride foo, talk to him at nexus today.

Elam and all of Seibriks car your welcome to stay at my house. Tell me if you need housing friday or sat soon.

Prob is, my mom wants you all (prob 8-10 people????) to fit im my room (Pool table of Sex, and playroom of fairys) sooo...prepare for a touchy night.

Gabe i got ya. ok, if Emil cant show, than RED scream at meh if you need a ride, cuz i can pick you up when i go pick up petey. So in my car it will be me, Nick, Pete, Gabe, an either Darin, Red, Fred or idk. Darin can drive to Sarasota , so i need to know how many people needs a ride from me, so i can send a few peeps with Darin so the cars aint crowded.

Oh, it seems well have a juicy attendance.

Abe, can u get Raef from retirement please? An stop by Darkside or somthin an post flyers an ****, that would be cool for Kamano, cuz im sure hes doing the SAME again!!! xD Nero comin right?

So like 40 peeps + goin to be here right?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i made a flier if anyone wants. i can send it to them, if they wanna help pass them out. i already sent it to kamano

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I need a teamate if Rx- doesn't want to team

perferably Afro/Chops

then whoever else that is good just pm me.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Luigi plus a **** GaW = win, I also play snake (taught to me buy Matt an Nick ty xD)

But, teaming with my brother who helps me clean pipes just deserves an oscar...

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
Kinda still hoping for that ride, Polmex. I had to get that day off almost 4 weeks in advance. I really don't want to be stuck at home on it.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Well, his attendance requires me to be able to go....

There's still a chance I can go,... I just wont know until tomorrow night.

I really wanna go, I don't want to rely on live feed to watch everything that's going on,... I want to be a part of the live feed.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm sure if someone explained to Hard Knocks why they didn't make money last time and how they can this time, they'd be dumb not to host more tourneys.

They didn't make money last time because they took 40% of the pot but then added a ton of money to 1st-3rd. I'm pritty sure they added more to the winnings than they got with the 40% of something stupid like that.

Piers-Riot

Smash Rookie
I <3 this game... that's all it takes to have fun! I hope you guys enjoy this tourney, I really wanted to go but alas I must house sit for a neighbor. Although, for future reference, I have a set of wheels that fits four people, so if anyone in West Palm Beach needs a ride to one of these events just hit me up, I'll probably be going.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I <3 this game... that's all it takes to have fun! I hope you guys enjoy this tourney, I really wanted to go but alas I must house sit for a neighbor. Although, for future reference, I have a set of wheels that fits four people, so if anyone in West Palm Beach needs a ride to one of these events just hit me up, I'll probably be going.
thats a shame...random person. maybe you can come to the next one

and i cant give andrew a ride. Literally the same day you (nick) posted you couldnt come, colbol IMed me asking for the spot

classic zero

Smash Cadet
i really wanna go but...

*sigh* well Smash your mom really wants me to go but i dont have a ride im in south fl
i can put in for gas and such just hit me up if any 1 is gonna carpool(or something)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
*sigh* well Smash your mom really wants me to go but i dont have a ride im in south fl
i can put in for gas and such just hit me up if any 1 is gonna carpool(or something)
talk to matt and see if his car has a spot..if he even has a car to come in.

man, i cant waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for singles of this tourney to start. you'll see...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
o yea, i cant reiterate enough for you people:

BRING TVS/WIIS/POWERSTRIPS OR ILL HAVE DIDDY KONG STEAL YOUR WALLET THEN **** YOU

PolMex23

Smash Champion
MATTT

Talk to Tommmy G yet,???? what he say???

If you have a spot, pick up classic zero....

Um....Donutz has to come Baby Jonas....he has to...

How the hell you going to forget Drew???

BABY JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAhahHAHhaHHHHhHhhahahaahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Haaha...

Ahhhh...excellent.

GDX update the whos coming list.

TOOOOMMMMMY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Top Bottom