• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Probably. It only takes like 5 seconds.

User CP -> Group Memberships -> click Tournament Directors, Join -> Copy a link to the first page in this topic in for the "reason" -> Click Okay -> Wait until the group moderators get around to seeing it.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
it took quite a while for me, but seems there's some extra people added on so it should go quicker.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, once you submit it, it's just a matter of whenever the group owners get around to it... if they added people that's good, McFox and one other I think were the owners, and when I got my blue name neither had been online in like 3 months D:

Frames

DI
lol with my blue name all i did was post the following "I help out with tournaments in my area." and this was like 6 months before FAST so i literally had nothing under my name.

basically the whole point of the tournament director status is to post your event on the calendar so it's really not a big deal, just tell em you do stuff and you'll get it whenever, took like a week or so

nevershootme

Smash Master
lol with my blue name all i did was post the following "I help out with tournaments in my area." and this was like 6 months before FAST so i literally had nothing under my name.

basically the whole point of the tournament director status is to post your event on the calendar so it's really not a big deal, just tell em you do stuff and you'll get it whenever, took like a week or so
Well I'm guessing they may hold it off on giving the title if you got infractions?

on a side note: i needs to go to japan for some iidx frames -_-

Frames

DI
Well I'm guessing they may hold it off on giving the title if you got infractions?

on a side note: i needs to go to japan for some iidx frames -_-
i don't think infractions would have THAT much of an impact, like i said, it's only so you can post on a calendar

as far as 2dx goes yea japan ftw but we have some fl machines (and by some i mean 1 since last time i checked the nexus sold theirs on ebay), there is a happy sky somewhere, i think that's the last one though
if you want 2dx now i suggest buying an uber nice controller, modding your ps2 and getting tons of 2dx from sows

nevershootme

Smash Master
i don't think infractions would have THAT much of an impact, like i said, it's only so you can post on a calendar

as far as 2dx goes yea japan ftw but we have some fl machines (and by some i mean 1 since last time i checked the nexus sold theirs on ebay), there is a happy sky somewhere, i think that's the last one though
if you want 2dx now i suggest buying an uber nice controller, modding your ps2 and getting tons of 2dx from sows
Well I mean I have iidx on my ps2. it's just that i wanna go just to play the newest one >_< lol. i am a sowsuser though

Frames

DI
Well I mean I have iidx on my ps2. it's just that i wanna go just to play the newest one >_< lol. i am a sowsuser though
yayuhz go sows

i don't even think there's a dj troopers in the SE lol

but if u have a demonoid account they're doing freeleech i think, and as much as i support sows and would download from there, the chance to get a 15+ gb hdd rip of 2dx 15 freeleech is just too good to pass up

of course i already got it from my friend anyway, but if u wanted to have it obv that's the best route right now

nevershootme

Smash Master
yayuhz go sows

i don't even think there's a dj troopers in the SE lol

but if u have a demonoid account they're doing freeleech i think, and as much as i support sows and would download from there, the chance to get a 15+ gb hdd rip of 2dx 15 freeleech is just too good to pass up

of course i already got it from my friend anyway, but if u wanted to have it obv that's the best route right now
oh i gots all the arcade copies from sky to troopers and pop'n adventure :-p

Top Bottom