• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

OverLade

Smash Hero
Redhalberd.. does your bro still play?

By far the best bowser I've ever seen.
Yeah, he still plays. He's going to College in Gainsville, so it's more likely he'll show up to Orlando tourneys than me. He wins every tourney at his college.

And my brothers bowser is great and all, but like he told you, mine's better. :D

I haven't seen DJ nintendos bowser, but I wouldn't mind bowser dittoing him sometime.

OverLade

Smash Hero
No I mean I'm black

Don't tell me you have no idea who Paul Mooney is >_>
I wasn't sure what you were getting at, but I had thought you were black right up until you said Chrome bowser was whack XD.

Do as many black people play Melee as brawl though? I always thought it was cool how diverse the brawl population is.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I wasn't sure what you were getting at, but I had thought you were black right up until you said Chrome bowser was whack XD.
Wow way to stereotype me u scrub. wtf made you think i was black I'm like easily the most pale smasher in FL.

also i hear u know my crew mate lamugi amirite?

Do as many black people play Melee as brawl though? I always thought it was cool how diverse the brawl population is.
Yeah pretty much. My theory is 90% of all falco/falcon mains are black or hispanic, and it's pretty accurate imo.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...someone close this thread before someone else says something stupid >.>;;

OverLade

Smash Hero
Wow way to stereotype me u scrub. wtf made you think i was black I'm like easily the most pale smasher in FL.

also i hear u know my crew mate lamugi amirite?

Yeah pretty much. My theory is 90% of all falco/falcon mains are black or hispanic, and it's pretty accurate imo.
Lol, first you accuse me of stereotyping me, then stereotype Falco and falcon mains. Good job. :D

And I thought it strange a white guy going by cash mooney, though u explained the name afterwards.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I kissed a girl, and I Liked IT!!!!

Shake shake, shake shake sha shake it!!!

I aint a killer but dont push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin *****

Top Bottom