• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
wow hrnut ur not coming??

i aint coming either then any time i have a decent doubles partner they back out so fvck this im starting to play melee again anyways

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lol, yeah...i just decided that...of course i'd love to go to the tournament but, family's always first then my crew, you and gdx better ****...is lime or monk in a crew ??
Sucks that you can't make it...but it's all good

Lime and I technically aren't in a crew...well...it's a pretty lengthy story but Basically we're a part of Bane's Crew(Hostess)...but we aren't...so no we're not in a crew...

Abe you should go...You'll find a teams partner

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok, so, this really sucks. There's this big funeral in town next weekend, and half the staff is going... and this means I'm scheduled to work next Saturday night. Which also means, I probably wont be able to go to this...

I wanna go so bad. There's only one chance that I can get my shift covered Saturday, and I won't see this person until Tuesday.

Wish me luck, 'cause I really, really want to go.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ohhhhhhhh shi!t this torney is lookin kinda bad...people are dropin out left and right....polmex i can sleep over ur crib on friday night but i need a ride to the torney...holla at me nicccaaa and ill get moneyy from some where..so ill prob be in singles and doubles...swollow back youngin

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Miami - Orlando
Total Estimated Time: 3 hours 39 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 231.48 miles

Miami - Venice
Total Estimated Time: 3 hours 24 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 213.01 miles
----
You mean to tell me...you guys are willing to drive to Gigs which is tiny as ****...and you won't drive 18 and a half miles LESS for venue 4 times LARGER than gigs....

that's using your head SFL

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
People don't think it'll have a large attendance, because nobody wants to go...

Which makes the statement "There wont be a large attendance" true.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Ummm yes the venue is bigger, but people don't think it'll have a large attendance, whereas Gigs consistently has large attendance!!!

:colorful:
I have already stated quite possibly the most important factor in travel...distance...

Gigs consistently has large attendance because people go...it's as simple as that...if SFL is worried about attendance...they should go to this and eliminate that problem

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
sfl NEEDS TO COME TO THIS..THEY WENT TO LOLFUL and that was a great torney...and now there is a venue bigger and closer and sfl dont want to go!?!?!?! wow they need to come the last torney at this venue turned out good..so SFL might as well come on over...

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Ummm yes the venue is bigger, but people don't think it'll have a large attendance, whereas Gigs consistently has large attendance!!!

:colorful:

.... self-fulfilling prophecy

don't make it that way guys.

seriously though guys...if people would pay attention and actually venture out of their comfort zone...you'll find this place could be as(if not more) popular than gigs

P.S. If you aren't going to go, stop talking sh*t in tourney topics about attendance, kthx

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Because so many fvckers like you have that in your head, so you go saying the attendance will suck (when you're not even going to go either), then other people see you saying sh*t like that and decide not to go.

Stop being whiny *****es and show the fvck up.
Woah...calm down...I understand I'm a little agitated as well but ****...

seriously though guys...if people would pay attention and actually venture out of their comfort zone...you'll find this place could be as(if not more) popular than gigs

OverLade

Smash Hero
I want to come to this so bad...but I have an assload of homework and two tourneys in one weekend is a bit much. If I can get a ride I might come.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Halberd...if Lime can't make it...Polmex and I could forget about Freddy and pick up you and petey lol...but that's only if Lime can't make it....I guess...I dunno...I probably would have been better off saying nothing

Top Bottom