• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

Leh

Smash Ace
Yeah i am prolly teaming with linguini if i can make this.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
finally updated the attendance list. I really gotta make a flier of some sort today :laugh:

i wonder if i should post this on all is brawl too...some people only go to that website and not this one cause they're dumb

one more weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...until i can pwn you all in both foosball and hopefully brawl. i need one of those megahorn things....wonder if lan odyssey already has one.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Are manko and Gmoney going? I thought they werent.
manko is, and he said hed bring some locals if his crew couldnt come. gmoney isnt, so i can remove him from the list, and his two nameless buddies

i just noticed...makoto's left (our right) hand looks alittle like a foot itself

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i cant, right now, cause allisbrawl is blocked here. I dunno why its blocked and this site isnt, but oh well :laugh:

ill post it there tomorrow probably, when im able to get to a computer with internet (hrnut has internet johns)

and manko said he was coming pages and pages ago. I havnt heard him say he couldn't come yet, so im assuming he is still coming

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, i finally made a flier. Ill send the word file to kamano later so he can help pass out. Anyone else want me to send them the flier so they can help pass them out?

LinkSceptile333

Smash Journeyman
YES! A TOURNAMENT NEAR ME!

I'll most likely go to this one because I got screwed over when I wanted to go to Gigabits in Orlando, and if I can, I can provide rides, given the people are near Bradenton or Sarasota and stuff.

But dang, door fee >: (

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
It's not.

It's like Gigs x4

With a pool table and foosball table and amazing conference room for bracket display and stuff

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, this place is huge. It's like Gigs, but about 3 times bigger... with a conference room... so it's like 4 times bigger.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
sorry, I'm not on the boards much lately since my motherboard exploded.

To clarify, I expressed interest in this tourney way back when it was first announced. Then I moved 7 hours away. With Tallahassee's tourney being much closer of a drive (still 2.5 hour) I'm going to it instead. Gmoney's also going to that one, and we're winning teams there.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Tampa.

It was just me & Rohins there during the end of Melee, then he left to WA. Then a Brawl scene formed as I left...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
GMoney, I just sent you a PM.

Afterward I found the new thread though. [thread=193293]here[/thread]

(looks like the stage list was updated as well)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Take manko off the list.

An im bringing a wii an TV, i need a brawl disc, so some1 bring one cuz my disc is broke.

We need more!!!!!!!!!!!!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
why are people iffy about them being able to come, guini i still haven't had my tournament revenge since you fought me @ willvo, and you ***** my ice climbers lol, you and fro need to come though

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
hey everyone needs to come to this although i might not be coming...because of my mom, here's the conversation

Mom: i'm having a get together next week saturday
hrnut: why??
Mom: did you forget what next week is...?
Hrnut: no its your birthday, oh yeah your 50th birthday
Mom: Do you have something to do?
Hrnut: I got a tournament to go to, but i'm gonna come.
Mom: No, go to your tournament
Hrnut: Ma, how many time do you turn 50...?
Mom: LOL
Hrnut: i'll come florida can miss me for a bit

so yeah i plan to go to my mom's b-day gathering so i probably will not come to this tournament.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, yeah...i just decided that...of course i'd love to go to the tournament but, family's always first then my crew, you and gdx better ****...is lime or monk in a crew ??

Top Bottom