• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Next time ^ yea u, u fat penguin an whoe fox mainer...

Next time please , when u say your going to watch my match, watch,...

Colbol said hed watch me but didnt john xD
Lol sorry, but I had to go watch my boy Sheer

We've been buds for years now, and it was either you or him ;)

Finch

Smash Lord
Sorry it's just not worth it to end up driving as long as I'd be at the tournament. If I was staying the whole day I wouldn't mind but as is I'll just chill in orlando all day.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Host a tournament in orlando scrubs.
Not to bash on Gigs, but it's small....

And Lan Odyssey is the nicest place I've been to. Seriously, you're going to wish you came. Hell, Mike brings his camera to tourneys, I'm going to make him take pictures and post them here.

I might even take some.... with his camera.... seeing as I don't have one.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sometimes the world needs teleporters to teleport into places.... it makes going to tournaments simple as a snap with the fingers...
if steve urkel can make a teleporter to go to france back in the 90s, you'd think we would have something out by now

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Not to bash on Tampa, but it's small
Not only that, but there are almost no venues here. To add some wood to the fire, the few venues that are in the are only want the tournaments to be held on a weekday, like Wednesday. The best they would give us is Sunday,... and most of us are busy and cant make it then either. This area sucks for everything smash related. But we have to make due.

**** I hate Clearwater...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, but Urkel is also the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog... so he could just run you there...

Where the hell did Jaleel White go anyways?

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
lol i've recorded brawl with perfect quality using dazzle...

i watched ur live stream and it would at least look like 10000x better than that, although im pretty sure u were just holding a camera to the screen

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol i've recorded brawl with perfect quality using dazzle...

i watched ur live stream and it would at least look like 10000x better than that, although im pretty sure u were just holding a camera to the screen
you use dazzle too? have you fixed the problem where the audio lags behind the video when youre recording? whenever i record anything it lags behind the video, and i dont know how to fix it

BUSTA NUT

Smash Rookie
I GOT UR MOM iN A BOTTLE AND AINT NO FGT GOnNA TAKE HER WAYA FROM MAH **** BRAH HRNUT I BETTER BRING THE GOOD MONEYS IF U WANTZ TO GETZ THE MOM BACK BRAH

DONT BE MEZZIN WIF ME BRAH

PEACE BRAH

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I GOT UR MOM iN A BOTTLE AND AINT NO FGT GOnNA TAKE HER WAYA FROM MAH **** BRAH HRNUT I BETTER BRING THE GOOD MONEYS IF U WANTZ TO GETZ THE MOM BACK BRAH

DONT BE MEZZIN WIF ME BRAH

PEACE BRAH
...lol. about time you made a smashboards account

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Hahah Busta Nut xD xD xD

Nutcracker...

Yeaaaa. Oh an um, lime either you or Fred bring your labtops for Abes Dazzle.

Like i said, im bringin 2 to 3 vcrs. With tapes.
So,1. 8-bit bringing his, abes dazzle + labtop = 1, me with guaranteed 2 vcrs = 2,...

I forgot if anyone else is bringing any type of recording device so right now there 4.
We need atleast 2 more. ANyone has vcrs they have bring, we need a total of six..
I need tapes lol. Anyone willing to donate a tape please post.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm gonna be able to bring a VCR and tape(s). I just need to find out where the heck the VCR got left... either somewhere in my house or at my parents' store

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
sYm just told me he isn't gunna be able to make it....he has to spend 400 ducks repairing his car...so unless Lime wants to drive further Clearwater attendance is going to be grim

PolMex23

Smash Champion
why gabe why.....

WHy gabe why...

atleast your not dead...we all were getting worried. SO I AM TAKING.... Fred, you, Nick, and.....Petey?

Luigi 1 post if your drivin

Top Bottom