• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm really looking forward to this. This better be huge or I'm blaming SFL for not coming.

GDX, I want to get some friendlies in. There should be enough tvs, so we gotta get some in.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm really looking forward to this. This better be huge or I'm blaming SFL for not coming.

GDX, I want to get some friendlies in. There should be enough tvs, so we gotta get some in.
friendlies? with me in particular? thats weird. word on the street is that i suck at brawl

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Well, before Gigs we agreed to some, but there weren't enough tvs,... so...

Hey man, don't put yourself down, your Diddy *****.

Leh

Smash Ace
Nexus should be there.
Thats
Leh (not Afro)
Gingerr
Hunter
Linguini (hopefully)
---> possible Open spot reserved for Tommy G if hes going with us, but if not open spot<---

EDIT: I put myself down as Afro...whos afro?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nexus should be there.
Thats
Leh (not Afro)
Gingerr
Hunter
Linguini (hopefully)
---> possible Open spot reserved for Tommy G if hes going with us, but if not open spot<---

EDIT: I put myself down as Afro...whos afro?
...*facepalm*

oh matt, you crazy *******. yea, im calling you matt from now on because i refuse to call you leh. I feel gay just saying it

Leh

Smash Ace
YOU MUST SAY
LEH

Wait wtf how'd you find out my real name.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
YOU MUST SAY
LEH

Wait wtf how'd you find out my real name.
diddy kong told me. besides being the best character in the game, he can also read minds...he didnt use that power this time, cause all he did was steal your wallet

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Tapes are relatively cheap,... I think a pack of two is about 5 bucks...

I don't remember, I'm going to try to get some new ones for friendlies.

What are you doing Friday Mike? Gabe's coming down to smash.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
man how u get u gonna ask for a ride/get a ride like that without trying to get me a spot. i see how it is.
lol poor chops. im sure you'll find a ride man. look into seibrik/tommy G/galeon

if galeon doesnt come to this, im seriously going to hurt someone

on a completely unrelated note, i wanna buy a game today but i dont know which one to get. anyone have any suggestions?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! i happen to be off for this saturday so i will be attending this, and i am going to be dragging along hungrybox.

-hiro
wait, so you're gonna bring hbox? or am i? cause he has a spot in my caravan, but if you wanna bring him i can probably get sheermadness. If you do come, bring some more of WATO with you, preferrably the ones that will enter brawl singles/doubles, but others are ok too.

Edit: i <3 you zoro for wanting to come with hiroshi

Finch

Smash Lord
Colin and garbonzo: yes

I feel bad that I'm staying only for doubles, but I really can't avoid it. I have room for two more people so get at me.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lol i thought elam had like mega first dibs on everything...

i mean, some1 who was a c0ck so big that when he wakes up theres a chance itll twist around his leg an kill him....

Chops ur comin to this, i will wake up at 4am an drive to get you xD(maybe....)

Oh an...ok, get this.

Those people who are going with finch, is there only 2?
Ok, heres my idea. Hiro an GDX u keep 1 spot open or somthin, so those peeps ridin with finch dont have to leave early if they want.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So I guess if you have room, GDX, I'll go. I live 100 yards away from queenie and rx.

I just wanna hit up 1 more tourney before next gigs.

edit: Wait are u leaving and comming back saturday? Not sure If I wanna go if u guys are leaving Friday and comming back sunday or something.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
For some reason I thought this was this weekend and not the 20th. I can't go the 20th anyway so nvm sorry.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Colin and garbonzo: yes

I feel bad that I'm staying only for doubles, but I really can't avoid it. I have room for two more people so get at me.
Wait are you not staying for singles? If I want to stay for singles should I find a different ride? >_>

diddy kong told me. besides being the best character in the game, he can also read minds...he didnt use that power this time, cause all he did was steal your wallet
LOL

Finch

Smash Lord
Wait are you not staying for singles? If I want to stay for singles should I find a different ride? >_>
Yes. That saturday is a friend's birthday party so i have to be back in orlando around 6:00 for it.

Wow before I posted this I looked up directions and it's a 2 hour and 40 minute drive. fvck that. Unless I get 4 people in my car that REALLY want to go I'm no longer driving to this. Host a tournament in orlando scrubs.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ugh...

nick win the loto an buy a **** Escalade on 24s an be the biggest Smash pimp ever an whenever you go to tourneys ditch your bros for some fine *** HOOOOsss!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Next time ^ yea u, u fat penguin an whoe fox mainer...

Next time please , when u say your going to watch my match, watch,...

Colbol said hed watch me but didnt john xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yes. That saturday is a friend's birthday party so i have to be back in orlando around 6:00 for it.

Wow before I posted this I looked up directions and it's a 2 hour and 40 minute drive. fvck that. Unless I get 4 people in my car that REALLY want to go I'm no longer driving to this. Host a tournament in orlando scrubs.
its only 2 hours, 15 min from nick's house.

colbol, you can come with us cause hbox is going with hiroshi and other wato peoples

Top Bottom