• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thanks for the welcome, I keep forgetting to post, it happens rarely....like a shiny pokemon. :chuckle:

Sorry for the double post, but wouldn't finding 2 shiny pokemon be better than one GDX?
it must suck to be a shiny pokemon. Theres a higher chance that people will mess with you than just leave you alone, even if you suck. Even shiny weedles get hunted down like animals, while all the ****ty weedles just laugh at him while they're left to wallow in their own crappyness

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i havnt added people in awhile. Ill get to that sometime tonight, between commercial breaks of the two NFL games. everyone knows how i love me some nfl

AND i won my games in 2 of my 3 fantasy leagues...if the packers and the raiders both win tonight, ill win my football pool, which is 120 bucks

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
GDX i'm down for some fooseball action! Oh and it looks like the raiders are goin to lose! Big time. :(

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
if someone gives me a ride, i'll offer bvttsecks, and i'll dj the car ride with LSDJ. as long as you have a line in.

come onnnnnnn, and i'll chip in gas moolah.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I have absolutely no idea if we're going to this.

I'll keep updating as I hear the verdict, haha.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
After I get money from Tipped Off 3 i can come.

GDX i can still has ride?
yea boxy mcboxpants, you still have a spot in the caravan if you want it. You'll be cruising with QDVS and rx in the back seat :laugh:

ALSO people. Finch is coming to the tourney, but he is only staying for doubles. If you only want to stay for doubles, and live in the orlando area, talk to him about a ride.

ginger, you better come, or else. I dont know what "or else" means yet, but i'd be afraid if i were you

since afro's car is full, someone convince both seibrik and tommy G to come, preferrably in seperate cars full of people. I know theres enough SFL players to do it

mike, make sure to find a ride for all those tampa peoples to get here. Like you, sYm, lime, monk, petey, abe, etc.

oh, and the raiders are really bad. Im never picking them again to even win a football game in my pool. If only i would've said the bronocos instead of the raiders, i'd be 130 dollars richer...DAMMIT I WAS SO FREAKIN CLOSE!!

Tvs, wiis, powerstrips, bring them all! Someone bring 8bit so he can do his badassery recordings again. Im thinking about buying a VCR by the time this starts so I can record stuffs too. If anyone has a VCR they dont want, or even better, one of those TVs that has a VCR built in, let me know and ill buy it off you

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
mike, make sure to find a ride for all those tampa peoples to get here. Like you, sYm, lime, monk, petey, abe, etc.
Tampa's in the opposite direction to which we will be traveling....

But I think Mike may be getting Petey,... even though he's already offered rides to a bajilloin people....

Mike, how are we all going to fit in your car?

Also, I think Smooth Criminal is trying to come,... but I'm not sure if anyone has any open slots for rides. I'm not driving either... I'm too lazy... Mike's my ride.... and I over pay him for gas every time. He asked for five for Gigs, I gave ten.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have one,... but I use it to record our friendly matches when everyone comes over...
...thanks. anyone ELSE have a vcr that i can actually buy from you, not one that you'll tell me you have but you use it for other things and i cant buy it :laugh:

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Umm Finch can I grab a ride with you if you're going?
Cause I think the caravan is gonna be John, Andy, and Juan, plus Greedyx and MKNut (just playin with ya ;D)

Linguini

Smash Master
so whats the deal,FIU ride?

Nexus ride? Plz nexus car ive been asking since before gigs lol.

Ill throw down for gas like an OG

And most importantly me and afro need to bring back DA TEAM

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Announcement

If you need a ride to the tourney, let me know and ill put you on the "ride list". Hopefully, people will see that you need said ride, and will try to contact you to help you out. Or, when i find out whos driving from around there I can try to contact them myself, cause im just a nice guy :laugh:

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
If you need a ride to the tourney, let me know and ill put you on the "ride list". Hopefully, people will see that you need said ride, and will try to contact you to help you out. Or, when i find out whos driving from around there I can try to contact them myself, cause im just a nice guy :laugh:
RIDE LIST PLZ.
:mad:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
U prob can buy one. Idk how much they go for, give me your bid when u seem em at the tourney.

We need gabe, and Emil, if he cant do it,...

I think u must drive...=). Your tires wont pop again i swear xD.

Only if gabe cant go remember. Seems like alot of peeps have interest...

All i need for those vcrs (dvd recorders to so ...) i need dual analog cables....and a bunch of blank tapes an dvds right?

I expect anyone who can bring a recording device bring it please, i want this tourney recorded. Im tired of matches not being recorded.

Leh

Smash Ace
Linguini if you got my PM or w/e, Nexus can hook you up with a ride (if we decide to go). Hit me up on AIM when you can, of course we will team.

Also we can team for PnT tourney.

Top Bottom