• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
what? all the driving i did to even the smallest SFL tourneys, and getting together 5 people for attendance almost every single time, and you guys dont want to drive to 1 non-gigs tourney that isnt in your same town area?. you SFL guys really gotta come

lol @ abe thinking of quitting cause he cant find a teammate. Im kinda sad that no one thought "hmm, since hrnut isnt going...that must mean GDX doesnt have a teammate. ill ask him!"

but whatever, i really hope you people actually come to this. It'd be a real shame if you didnt

Zoro

Smash Champion
calm yo *** down

People tend to not want to go to tournaments if they dont think anyone will go

if it takes 2 or 3 times to get people to notice so be it.

You cant do much right now

Im going so stfu

Leh

Smash Ace
I really wanna go but i dont have a ride and have no car.

Hopefully i can convince someone to drive, if i get someone to drive, thats 5 or 4 people right there.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
there we go now people are goin to come see what complainin does...

Polmex whats good ***..u got room???ill lay across people legs..or have petey insted do to he is only like 90 pounds....

OverLade

Smash Hero
Halberd...if Lime can't make it...Polmex and I could forget about Freddy and pick up you and petey lol...but that's only if Lime can't make it....I guess...I dunno...I probably would have been better off saying nothing
Meh, dont worry bout it. Id have 2 make an elaborate lie 4 why im gone for 7 hours lmao. We'll see tho, it all depends.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
Just say u got kidnapped. It won't be legal to report it until 24 hours is up, and by that time, you'll be back.
If they are mad about the kidnapping, say you were on Room Raiders.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
For now-

The Seibrik Car:
Seibrik
Chaz
Galeon
Chops
Linguini

Going to FIU tomorrow and will see if any other cars will be going. Keep you guys posted up.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
oh yea

we also need housing for Saturday Night, POSSIBLY friday night!

Someone (POLMEX) gimme a messsage, pm, IM (Seibrik) tellin me wassup.

5 COOL people.

Greatly Appreciate it.

Finch

Smash Lord
I just wanted to say: people go to gigs because it's in orlando so there's like guaranteed at least 40 people going since it's at most a 20 minute drive. How many smashers live in Venice? How nice the venue is really doesn't matter. People go to smash tournaments for 1. smash and 2. smashers. The most popular spots for smash tournaments in florida are gigs and zero ping. Those are both pretty sub par venues (especially zero ping) but they're popular because of location.

If only Hard Knocks would let us host more smash tournaments.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Just say u got kidnapped. It won't be legal to report it until 24 hours is up, and by that time, you'll be back.
If they are mad about the kidnapping, say you were on Room Raiders.
Being a 6'2 tall sarcastic black guy makes it hard to pull that off. And my mom would probably have a heart attack, call the police anyway, and cause a whole bunch of drama.

But I'll try room raiders, that might work. :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if i win this, i can guaranteed buy my hobo plane ticket

im not even sure if i wanna do teams now that my boy nick isnt coming. No one else can put up with my diddy in doubles :(

Finch

Smash Lord
it's ok samus abe always gets butthurt over anything intelligent I say that has nothing to do with him. I think he has a crush on me ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol. that would make my week if DSF came down to this. which makes me wonder why he'd come down to this. maybe hes stuck in FL for the weekend or something. oh well

you people gotta come and show our guest how we do things here in FL smash. If hes here and youre not, distance johns for any of you wont be accepted. that goes for anyone in the state :laugh:

Leh

Smash Ace
I've been trying to get to this.....just didnt have a ride.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
lol @ finch butthurt?? thats pretty appropriate cause i serously have this gnarly pimple on my tailbone right now and it hurts like a ***** that i did last night

i just thought it was kinda ghey ur practically telling ppl not to come to this...

and dsf?? lol i dunno seems way to random prety sure its some kind of joke

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey chaz, you wanna team for this? marth/snake and diddy team can still live on :laugh:

seriously though, i needs a teammate for this. If i cant participate in half of my own tourney...thats a **** shame

Top Bottom