• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i need to win some money from something to assure my plane ticket..its looking to cost 264. Which means Im out for blood cause i gotta win either:

-Singles
-Doubles
-Foosball tourney
-Pool MMs
-NFL football pool # 1 and 2
-NFL game bets

Hustler's Weekend is on :laugh:

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
i need to win some money from something to assure my plane ticket..its looking to cost 264. Which means Im out for blood cause i gotta win either:

-Singles
-Doubles
-Foosball tourney
-Pool MMs
-NFL football pool # 1 and 2
-NFL game bets

Hustler's Weekend is on :laugh:
Just challenge me to a 264$ Falcon Punch Ditto in Melee

Donutz

Smash Rookie
Um....Donutz has to come Baby Jonas....he has to...

How the hell you going to forget Drew???

BABY JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAhahHAHhaHHHHhHhhahahaahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Haaha...

Ahhhh...excellent.
Thanks for the support NutCracker! We haven't chilled yet but, i already think your awesome!
See Baby Jonas!? we have to represent DeeZ NutZ!

Leh

Smash Ace
I doubt i'll be able to go.
Unless Tommy G/Nick Riddle is going, then maybe.
But if seibrik doesnt take me + hunter not driving. Nope.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I doubt i'll be able to go.
Unless Tommy G/Nick Riddle is going, then maybe.
But if seibrik doesnt take me + hunter not driving. Nope.
i hope mr. gannon or riddle can bring you and others.

jizzy cheese

Smash Cadet
ill more than likly be going if i catch a ride with lime or someone else but if not ill probably have my dad get me there (banana frenzy) =D

PolMex23

Smash Champion
dam,n i thought u had a ride down here gabe...or atleast to Emils/Nicks house or somthin dude...ill see, ill see, if u can get a ride to there place man. That would be cool

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
It's official,... I have to work on Saturday. The only person that could work for me is off for a religious holiday,... so I'm pretty much screwed. Oh well, at least I'll be making money instead of spending it.

*sugh* I really wanted to go...

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Hey I told you I'd be coming to this, glad I found a way, can't wait for this weekend. HRnut don't quit Brawl!!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
You're telling me. I had made the plans to go and everything. I didn't even know I was working until Sunday... and I was livid. I wanted to burn the restaurant down... and I kinda still do...

Anyways, I guess I'll have to watch the live feed. If there is any that is.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...i really think god hates me

or at least he likes to screw around with me :(

ill find out tomorrow which one it is. hopefully its the 2nd

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Hey I told you I'd be coming to this, glad I found a way, can't wait for this weekend. HRnut don't quit Brawl!!
I'm not gonna quit just yet...i'm giving the game a chance to breath (taking my own advice) i enjoy fighting you and the rest of FIU too much, i love having to overcome a challenge and learning new things which you always do when we do a ditto at a tourney lol Thx, and my current challenge right now is to beat danny with marth...can't wait to fight you guys again, kinda wish i lived near SFL :(

PolMex23

Smash Champion
good

An Nick how can u think of quitting when im in your Crew...Squad, Clan...

I like squad lol, like we a bunch of thugs cappin *****es..yea, thats my type of...crew.

Dude, i cant believe you for pondering the notion...*****

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol omg, i just saw this,,,,...

Quid Pro Bro - A more or less equal exchange of goods or services between bros.
example: "You can borrow my bike, but I get to tag your sister, Jenny."

lololol

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
hmmm i hope i can still go =\ i forgot about this tournament **** it! .... lets see if i can find a random cheap flight .

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmmm i hope i can still go =\ i forgot about this tournament **** it! .... lets see if i can find a random cheap flight .
...lol. i made a tournament with CPUs at my home yesterday. i was disappointed you didnt show up at my door

Leh

Smash Ace
I think im going.
Tommy G said hes gonna drive.

LINGUINI if you read this lets team, you up?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Random Stuff

oooh boy. only 2 days away guys. i cant wait. no tourneys since gigs makes me antsy.

still open challenge $5 MMs for: Pool, foosball, air hockey if its in yet, and Madden 2009 for 360. maybe $10 or $20 for madden, only because it takes so long

i still wanna do a foosball tourney after singles, as i dont think singles will take too long anyways

Polmex and Kamano, keep passing out those fliers the best you can. Put them anywhere you think scrubs will yonder. If anyone else wants to help pass out fliers, put your email in here and ill email you the word file of it.

polmex and abe, dont forget your recording equipment. Polmex, just bring all the VCRs you have. If you need blank tapes, tell me and i can go buy a pack from walmart. We only need 1-2 tapes per VCR anyway (1 for doubles, 1 for singles). I'll take all of the tapes, and 1 VCR, after the tourney and ill upload the vids. I need better vids on my youtube anyway..all i got is that stupid fast motion crap >.>

bring TVs, wiis, etc. Theres a table shortage situation, but i think we can already have 6 TVs without anymore tables. Anymore past 6 may have to just be put on the floor or something. Sorry about that in advance

if it warrants enough interest, and if people want to come back to this nice venue, I'll host another tourney here with both melee and brawl AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME DAY (OMG THATS SO IMPOSSIBLY TECHNICAL)

oh, and last thing. let me win doubles or singles so i can buy my HOBO plane ticket without being extremely poor :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX are we still meeting at hrnuts for you to take us? Are you coming back the same day or are you staying somewhere?
oh yea! i forgot you were coming with us now that nick isnt

yea, we are gonna meet at hrnuts. its convenient for everyone. I'll tell you an exact time by tomorrow. Its probably gonna be in the 8-8:30 AM range when we leave from his house

and yes, im coming back the same day. I wanna get home after the tourney and start working on recording videos and watching all the college football i missed during the day.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
GDX

i was thinkin bout hostin a melee/brawl tourny same day as well.

wana team up son? as in i'll help run it, i dont need any compinsation tho.

Also, would it be just singles for both? cuz thats wat im thinkin.

DISCUSS

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX

i was thinkin bout hostin a melee/brawl tourny same day as well.

wana team up son? as in i'll help run it, i dont need any compinsation tho.

Also, would it be just singles for both? cuz thats wat im thinkin.

DISCUSS
sounds interesting. If enough people come and see how nice the venue and want to come back, we can do something like that

speaking of team up, i still need a teammate >.>;; Ill look around on Saturday to see who else is free

PolMex23

Smash Champion
OK Seib when are you coming to my house? Fri night or sat night?
Same with Tommy.

DSF stop it, bud Id house you no problem. My mom is Mexican an ill ask her to make Enchiladas and if you dont know what those are since you live in SoCal then ill disown you...but Yea your welcome. Anyone is welcome really xD.

And.........R@pe...that is all....
OK Keith get some blank tapes fool

Top Bottom