• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

Equi

Smash Ace
hey Everyone Needs To Come To This Although I Might Not Be Coming...because Of My Mom, Here's The Conversation

Mom: I'm Having A Get Together Next Week Saturday
Hrnut: Why??
Mom: Did You Forget What Next Week Is...?
Hrnut: No Its Your Birthday, Oh Yeah Your 50th Birthday
Mom: Do You Have Something To Do?
Hrnut: I Got A Tournament To Go To, But I'm Gonna Come.
Mom: No, Go To Your Tournament
Hrnut: Ma, How Many Time Do You Turn 50...?
Mom: Lol
Hrnut: I'll Come Florida Can Miss Me For A Bit

So Yeah I Plan To Go To My Mom's B-day Gathering So I Probably Will Not Come To This Tournament.
Cutest Post Ever

Equi

Smash Ace
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Now yet another day of trying to get money.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I'll be bringing melee and my cube, will just need an open TV, but there should be melee available at one point or another during this. :)

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
polmex its final i really cant make this...due to the fact my car is really fu.cked up..and im now goin to work all day on sat...so i can pay all my bills and fix my car 100%.....fu.ck man i really really wanted to come to this... i am so pissed...

tip:never let ur girlfriend drive tour car...never..

Equi

Smash Ace
you guys all own.

theres gonna be melee there?

hot diggity dawg it's gonna be so much fun playing smash with THE CLUB AGAIN oh my havne't done so long feel like my wolf is ready to break it down maybe dance a little chillin chillin snoop my wolf nose down take a sniff the melee is here the brawl is here the new leh is here the world is here gotta get some money from my mommy gonna prowl her at her work today gonna bring some chess chess MMz to the world hell yeah melee mmz to the world o 'course brawl camp out MMz boring stallaz guaranteed fix of a five dollah to the world oh my.

I can't believe I just said that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you guys all own.

theres gonna be melee there?

hot diggity dawg it's gonna be so much fun playing smash with THE CLUB AGAIN oh my havne't done so long feel like my wolf is ready to break it down maybe dance a little chillin chillin snoop my wolf nose down take a sniff the melee is here the brawl is here the new leh is here the world is here gotta get some money from my mommy gonna prowl her at her work today gonna bring some chess chess MMz to the world hell yeah melee mmz to the world o 'course brawl camp out MMz boring stallaz guaranteed fix of a five dollah to the world oh my.

I can't believe I just said that.
being black, i automatically read blocks o text like someone is rapping, so i understood what he said :laugh:

equi, will this be the day we finally have our chess MM?

and if we ever team, our team name is "Chessmaster 5000"

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
This is going to sound silly, but if you're bringing VCRs, make sure you know how they work beforehand please. Doesn't do much good to record if you don't know how to set up the channels or w/e.

Leh

Smash Ace
BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

This is a far drive so this better be big!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

This is a far drive so this better be big!
hopefully kamano and polmex passed out those fliers i gave them

Announcement:

If you have tried to call/text me today, apparently my phone is turned off. My sister has 3 cell phones in her name with cingular/att (one of which is the one i use and pay for), and while my account is all paid up, she's a dumb ***** and she owes a combined $1100 on her other two accounts. Normally, i wouldn't give a crap, but because my phone is under her name too, they turned my phone off today, and i'd have to pay that huge amount before it can be turned on, even though i dont technically owe it :urg:.

point being, you cant call/text me right now. After work, im going to walmart and metroPCS to get a new, ****tier phone of some sort. Ill post the number later

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...and now, a screw came out of my glasses and the frame came apart and i had to tape it down

god dammit this day sucks

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I just gave Rich a call, and as it turns out, he has 1 VCR at LAN Odyssey right now, and thinks he can get at least one more from home for tomorrow, I have 2 tapes I can tape over (lol recording old cartoons and DBZ and ****), and am gonna dig for a few more, so in terms of recording, we should be set.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Announcement

If you need me, my new temporary phone number is 863-956-7108

LinkSceptile333

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Just wanted to make sure, 'cause I went to a small tourney once, and I brought my controller, but they provided them.

/noobquestion

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok, so, Monk and Polmex better be taking first in teams... and 1st and 2nd respectively in singles.... or they're going to have to answer to me the next time we meet face to face.

Monk already knows this... and I'm reminding him,...

You better! *points*

Top Bottom