• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
see even if i suxed at smash (which i dont...that bad)

i can always own yall in the graphics feild....

bunch of n00bs....

and sig matches neone? im taking em left n right from anyone.

10 bucks...

make a betta sig

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Is there anyway this can be moved to saturday. That way We can come. Stay as long as the tournament last. Then not have to worry about school the next day.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Is there anyway this can be moved to saturday. That way We can come. Stay as long as the tournament last. Then not have to worry about school the next day.
SCHOOL IS FOR SQUARES MAN! SMASH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE. PERIOD.

...EXCLAMATION POINT.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Hey Gerbil ..are you still interested in doing teams?
You were feeling kinda down last friday during our teams matches.:( I wasn't sure)
Its fine if you don't feel up to it. (I'll just save for MM and singles.);)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Hey Gerbil ..are you still interested in doing teams?
You were feeling kinda down last friday during our teams matches.:( I wasn't sure)
Its fine if you don't feel up to it. (I'll just save for MM and singles.);)

Im the reason he hates teams
I get in the way too much when were teaming and i destroy him when were on opposite teams. Sorry Gerbil:(

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ok so it looks like im coming to this with DUNDUNDUN!

KOkingpin (thats me)
Nite
Lance
Chad (Pika)
Myztek
Ihavespaceballs
Jmoan
Red_Ninja
Dud

(we takin two cars)
What a lineup!!!

GA wanna do Crew Battle Vs TN?
im sure Nite, lance, Red, and Chad would be up for it.
anyway
TN Ftw yo!

Also, Nite do you wanna do you MM with Red at my place or at Falconpunchion? Just wondering cause I'll Video tape it if ur doing it at my place.

Also, rematch with Reflex, a must have and with Lance, too. Oh and I wanna challenge Chad too if thats possible.

That is all.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

KOkingpin (thats me)
Nite
Lance
Chad (Pika)
Myztek
Ihavespaceballs
Jmoan
Red_Ninja
Dud

(we takin two cars)
What a lineup!!!

anyway
TN Ftw yo!

Also, Nite do you wanna do you MM with Red at my place or at Falconpunchion? Just wondering cause I'll Video tape it if ur doing it at my place.

Also, rematch with Reflex, a must have and with Lance, too. Oh and I wanna challenge Chad too if thats possible.

That is all.
TN in full force.
I have nothing witty to say sorry.

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet

KOkingpin (thats me)
Nite
Lance
Chad (Pika)
Myztek
Ihavespaceballs
Jmoan
Red_Ninja
Dud

(we takin two cars)
What a lineup!!!

anyway
TN Ftw yo!

That is all.
Wow, that's a bunch from TN. Good to hear.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
112 will destroy you with Marth and Sheik.. those are the ones I remember most vividly anyway.

*proud member of 112 fanclub* not really

Reflex fan clube for life.
Great to see all the Tennessee people coming... too bad Aura won't be able to go.

Nite

Smash Champion
It wouldn't truely be a TN vs GA crew battle because neither one of us would have all of our best players. Technically Chad lives in MS. We don't have Iori and you guys might not have Bike. We'll work something out though. I personally like the draft crews idea better. (But I'm not too big on crew battles myself)

KO- If Red will do it. I will do the money match at your place.

Anyways, this looks like fun. I'm trying my best to look forward to it.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
wait what? I wanna drive 4 hours to pay 10 bucks and get messed up.

Screw a crew battle. D:

(jk)

i'd come watch, atleast, i dunno. O_O

I DUNNO WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
It wouldn't truely be a TN vs GA crew battle because neither one of us would have all of our best players. Technically Chad lives in MS. We don't have Iori and you guys might not have Bike. We'll work something out though. I personally like the draft crews idea better. (But I'm not too big on crew battles myself)

KO- If Red will do it. I will do the money match at your place.

Anyways, this looks like fun. I'm trying my best to look forward to it.
Nite, no one is saying this is a "who is better, ga v. TN" crew battle, in fact, i actually suggested that we do a GA v. OOS crew battle. That would mean that anyone from out of state that is coming would be fair game for you to choose, this would include theif, moogle, reflex, chad, and anyone else that comes. . .

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite, no one is saying this is a "who is better, ga v. TN" crew battle, in fact, i actually suggested that we do a GA v. OOS crew battle. That would mean that anyone from out of state that is coming would be fair game for you to choose, this would include theif, moogle, reflex, chad, and anyone else that comes. . .
Oh, yea. I know. I just thought that usually for state crew battles, the best players from the state are expected to play, but that doesn't. GA vs TN or GA vs OOS or draft crews.......whatever gets decided is fine with me.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yep SC is coming for real.

Well at least I am. I dunno who is coming with me... but I'm sure I'll bring about 4 more at least. The comedy relief crew South Carolina wants to play lol

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'd rather just do me, chad, nite, and 1 other vs Wes, bobby, and whoever else...

I personally don't like the idea of 10 oos vs. GA at all...

I don't care thought this tournament is gonna be fun and hopefully i won't lose all of my money matches :)

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'd rather just do me, chad, nite, and 1 other vs Wes, bobby, and whoever else...

I don't care thought this tournament is gonna be fun and hopefully i won't lose all of my money matches :)
Look, all I know is I need to play this other Chad in the crew battle for rights to my name. But I also want to be in the crew battle, anyway. Because I'm special. There I said it.

GAwes

Hidden Boss

i dunno, seems ilke you want this to be something serious, i'm not really out for being to die hard about this, i'd rather just the teams and singles be the serious matter, the 10 oos v. 10 GA seems like a lot of fun to me :)

Top Bottom