• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
alright mog112 i wanna mm ur fox 2 dollar

daneil zaman 5 money match

gerbil ill 10 dollar mm u :)

anomicpunk ur on! 1 pack of fresh marlboro menthols!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Aight, so im lost.

Is there still a said tournament goin down here? Or did this just turn into a huge crew battle with many many money matches thrown in.

D:

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
DogySamich there is indeed a tournament coming. Everyone is just excited on crew battling and stuff... but don't worry, Teams tourney and Singles tourney are the priority and certainly won't "not happen"

WHAT YOU SAY
Reflex and I will challenge any team for a corn dog!
honestly I don't have his opinion on that so it's still pending.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
holy **** i love corn dogs, bobby and i are down if reflex is
DogySamich there is indeed a tournament coming. Everyone is just excited on crew battling and stuff... but don't worry, Teams tourney and Singles tourney are the priority and certainly won't "not happen"

WHAT YOU SAY
Reflex and I will challenge any team for a corn dog!
honestly I don't have his opinion on that so it's still pending.
Yay for my location.

And, yes, although I dislike corn dogs myself, I shall gladly pay for one if they can take TRC and myself.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Argh no, no more MM are being accepted by me. I don't have much money, and if I lose to both Nite and 112 then I am 10$ in the hole, I don't need to risk going another 10$ against Epsilon. >.<

So my MM are as followed:

Nite: 5$ Fox vrs Falco, 3 of 5 FP Rules
Mog112: 5$ Fox vrs Link, 3 of 5 FP rules, 1$ Fox Ditto 2 of 3 FP Rules

No more >.>

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Pride? Dude you've broken my pride to many times before haha, I have nothing more to lose to you. I get stomped by Reflex's pikachu all the time, and I've been disowned by Chad's too. So yeah why not?

chaddd

Smash Lord
Now accepting money matches. Anyone? And I still haven't been able to convince anyone to accept a Marvel vs Capcom 2 money match. Anyone? Capcom vs SNK 2? Any Capcom fighter?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
tsunami, as long as im there, ill gladly play. and i dont mind not doin a money match, i havent done one yet and i dont really have a desire to as of now.

chad, i'll play you in some cvs2, but i wont do it for money cause im probably *** terrible at it, lol. I've never been able to play it for real, and the only person to ever play me in it consistantly left my school to years ago, so im ridiculously outta practice.

Hell, i dont even have a **** team for cvs2 anymore, i guess i gotta get back to work on that. And come to think of it, i'll play you in 3s, too, if you want. I'll try A3, but I suck at that. And i'll try mvc2 if and only if you promise NOT to laugh me out the building. D:

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Whut
How come daniel-zaman gets money match for $5
Are you saying he's 2.5x my worth or what

I don't think I've played you before, though.

Oh I main 'Puff.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
man, all these money matches flyin around.

Somebody aint gunna have gas money to make it home.

THINK OF THE GAS PRICES PEOPLE. (jk jk)

Laijin

Smash Hero
Now accepting money matches. Anyone? And I still haven't been able to convince anyone to accept a Marvel vs Capcom 2 money match. Anyone? Capcom vs SNK 2? Any Capcom fighter?
Heheh..any capcom fighter?
I would money match you at Rival Schools if I still had it. :o

I'll play Marvel with you for fun..but no MM. I have not played in awhile..

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I would say Super Street Fighter II, but I haven't been able to practice in a couple of years...

Top Bottom