• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

-Chad-

Slackerator
I always played two hand so I never got used to one handed Stepmania.

I also like playing the real DDR...but now I"m lazy thanks to Smash =/

eastheaven

Smash Ace
co_and_me I know your frat house must be like a secret cave of Smash excellence.
You should send some of your cronies out to eat up our Smash fests at Tech.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
Dude. Who goes to a smash tournament just to play smash these days? Like..seriously. People play fighting games that are much older than smash at SSBM tournaments.

(Im totally being sarcastic. So please don't take me seriously)
Yea, i kinda would want to go to a tournament and play smash [these days] , i mean, unless i was Best Young Link In Georgia. <------SARCASIM

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
****z dude, i thought this was a smash tourney :(
i was kinda hoping to play smash... not watch everyone play Marvel, Stepmania, Gay, and MoreGay.

:urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg:

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
Datman, you still accepting MMs in Gaymania?
I'm down for a 1$ 3/5.
:laugh:
pfft, el oh elz. i only MM people that are goood at that game. and i think daniel-zaman and i are the only good ones in the united states. but, i will gladly take your monies :D

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
gaymania! **** yall........lol

its nto that gay......
im sry if ur fingers cant keep up :p

ill except 10 mm in that game

and a 10 mm in smash agasint gerbil..........

eastheaven

Smash Ace
How would you do a fair Stepmania MM?
Pick a song that neither of you know?
If there's some way that sounds fair, I'll do the $10mm

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
****, this thread got highjacke by some gimp *** ddr wanna be bull****.

:/

--edit--
oh chaddd, am i supposed to be bringing a dreamcast?

the swinging monkey

Smash Rookie
wassup biatch i eat snails and frosted flakes........................................at the same time hah
ye im from conyers and umm eps is right hurre hes training me and basically made me get an account but its cool cause from what i hear yall r good ppl

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
gaymania! **** yall........lol

its nto that gay......
im sry if ur fingers cant keep up :p

ill except 10 mm in that game

and a 10 mm in smash agasint gerbil..........
Epsilon, step mania is for n00bs. who ****ing cares if you can move fingers fast, you still cant beat me in smash n00b.

wassup biatch i eat snails and frosted flakes........................................at the same time hah
ye im from conyers and umm eps is right hurre hes training me and basically made me get an account but its cool cause from what i hear yall r good ppl
EPSILON is traing you? lolz n00b master trains student

lolz jk guys.:chuckle:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dude Eps I declined your MM already. I just won't have the extra 10$, and no offense man, but I just don't find it worth it. I'm not trying to say you suck or anything, because trust me I'm one of the last people who will tell someone they suck, but I want my extra money to go towards matches that can really make me break a sweat. I know Nite has a beast Falco, and though I run even against Myztek and Tsunami, I want to know how I'd fair against a Falco above that. And then against 112... he called me out on that, and I was barely able to find extra money for that one.

So again. No. Maybe at G4S3.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
sooooo I always have way too busy weekends when there is a smash tourny. this is getting old. But I might just force my self to go. I mean hell TRC is back. Plus I hear there are good OOSers comming. And I have a pretty reliable teams partner. I just wish we could play together more. I have to write up a section for a paper. I am going out with my girl tonight. I have to go out of town like all of saterday and wont get in until early sunday morning. Then maybe i will getup for this. then I would have to have 2 lab notebooks due on tuesday. Plus I have a statics tests on weds that I havent done anything for yet. Soooo I really shouldnt be going to this tourny but I might just do it anyway. If I talk my friends into going then i will be there for sure.

also I had lined up a number of MMs before and I just dont really feel like them. IDK if people remeber me having them. But I just have felt like crap this last week end and I havent felt like doing much. IF I really get into it while I am there I will think about it but right now I wasnt planning on it.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Dude Eps I declined your MM already. I just won't have the extra 10$, and no offense man, but I just don't find it worth it. I'm not trying to say you suck or anything, because trust me I'm one of the last people who will tell someone they suck, but I want my extra money to go towards matches that can really make me break a sweat. I know Nite has a beast Falco, and though I run even against Myztek and Tsunami, I want to know how I'd fair against a Falco above that. And then against 112... he called me out on that, and I was barely able to find extra money for that one.

So again. No. Maybe at G4S3.
*epsilon here*

scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im callin ya out gerbil.......

cus obviously 10 bucks agasint someone who wont even make u "break a sweat" is a an extra 10 bucks agasint someone else who will truly test u :p

and i dont sux! lol............

im just bad at consistency as u can tell with the mnqacthes agsiant danielzaman :p

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Scared? Absolutely not. How can I be scared when I challenged Nite, Mid South's number 1 player? So fear is obviously not a factor.

Disappointed? Yes. Dude to be honest, I'm still disappointed in your level of play back from G4S2. I don't want to MM you in the event that if you beat me, and you may or may not noone knows, I just don't have an extra 10$ to possibly lose. So again no. But X2X wants to MM you, and I think Sunchaser would like a go at it with you. Play them instead, and just friendly me.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lol i was jk bout the mm gerbil :p i knw ur stretched. i was dissapointed in my showin at g4s2 but i know im betta thasn that. i except ur step.smash mm chad

Top Bottom