• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

chaddd

Smash Lord
Heheh..any capcom fighter?
I would money match you at Rival Schools if I still had it. :o

I'll play Marvel with you for fun..but no MM. I have not played in awhile..
I haven't really played Marvel in about 4 years. What about your man Omega? BTW, I've got Project Justice. Unless you want to go old school and play some Rival Schools 1.

I would say Super Street Fighter II, but I haven't been able to practice in a couple of years...
Super 2 Turbo? I own that as well. I would more than enjoy a few games with you, or anyone else, for that matter.

Hey Wes! Do you know if it would be possible for me to bring a Dreamcast to play some Capcom games? If not, it's all good. Now quick, reply with something like: "No YOU can't bring anything. Anyone else is welcome".

I just predicted your mind game. PWNED.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Super 2 Turbo? I own that as well. I would more than enjoy a few games with you, or anyone else, for that matter.
Sounds like a plan to me. I haven't played in a long while, and I've never played Super SFII Turbo (only Super SFII and its predecessors), but it isn't a large change; I can get used to it. I know the basic differences and such.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I haven't really played Marvel in about 4 years. What about your man Omega? BTW, I've got Project Justice. Unless you want to go old school and play some Rival Schools 1.
Bring both. I have not played either in a very long time. I was better at RS1 than I am at Project Justice. Omega is alright at Marvel, but he is'nt coming to this. But he is coming to Renegade Marth's tourney.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
i plan on playing smash if i make it to this. anyone else? i acutally might bring two others with me.

Nite

Smash Champion
Chaddd- I'll play you at Super SF II or Turbo. I'm not confident enough to start throwing money out there though.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Hey Wes! Do you know if it would be possible for me to bring a Dreamcast to play some Capcom games?
I have a dreamcast sittin at my house (which would be on my way); dunno if i can/would stop by and pick it up though. It's an option if needed, though. D:

err

Smash Journeyman
yeah they probably won't mind if you strap up your DC

larry's pretty cool about that

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Aw... such fond memories of MvC2.
Chaddd- I would like to play some friendlies in MvC2 with you, but I wouldn't mind putting a dollar on the line. Only a dollar b/c I am not familiar with the DC version.

I can also bring a Playstation 2 with some additional fighters, such as Tekken, VF, Capcom vs. SNK 2 (heck even the DBZ fighters if anyone is interested )

Be forewarned that for the sake of cash I may be a cheesey-a$$ (Storm, Cable, Sentinel or Magneto, Captain Commando, and Sentinel.) ;) This is a forewarning just to be upfront. I won't use infinites or any cheap techniques. Just cheap characters :laugh:

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Aw... such fond memories of MvC2.
Chaddd- I would like to play some friendlies in MvC2 with you, but I wouldn't mind putting a dollar on the line. Only a dollar b/c I am not familiar with the DC version.

I can also bring a Playstation 2 with some additional fighters, such as Tekken, VF, Capcom vs. SNK 2 (heck even the DBZ fighters if anyone is interested )

Be forewarned that for the sake of cash I may be a cheesey-a$$ (Storm, Cable, Sentinel or Magneto, Captain Commando, and Sentinel.) ;) This is a forewarning just to be upfront. I won't use infinites or any cheap techniques. Just cheap characters :laugh:
Jared let me warn you ahead of time i seen Chad play MvC2 at one of the SOD against marty...
Chaddd= THE CHEESE AT MVC2!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
LOL Thanks for the warning Alpha, but I must ask how cheesy is he? :confused:
If he is too cheesy I renig on my MM and request friendlies only please. :laugh:
Spoken like a true black man this go around Jared ROFL. I wish I knew how to play a fighter other than Smash, I'm more of an FPS oriented guy. Smash is my exception to that rule haha.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I have to take home money this time around. Initiation, I came in 5th. Devotion, I came in 4th. I just have to rise up this time around...

Oh, and I hope to actually get somewhere in teams for once in my lifetime. :D

Laijin

Smash Hero
People can be pretty cheesy at Marvel.
Examples:
Sentinal semi-infinite
Cable semi-infinite
Magneto infinite
Storm semi-infinite
A good Iron Man

Umm..yea. The cheesy factor just mainly comes from all the impossible to escape taking off at least %90 of my HP if I don't die infinites in the game. Oh..and Iron Man. So I assume Chad does crap like that, yes?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
People can be pretty cheesy at Marvel.
Examples:
Sentinal semi-infinite
Cable semi-infinite
Magneto infinite
Storm semi-infinite
A good Iron Man

Umm..yea. The cheesy factor just mainly comes from all the impossible to escape taking off at least %90 of my HP if I don't die infinites in the game. Oh..and Iron Man. So I assume Chad does crap like that, yes?
Let's not forget Spiral trapping, the annoyance factor of Captain Corridor, Dr. Doom's Molecular Shield (and he can SHL! <3), and a lot of the actual infinites themselves...

chaddd

Smash Lord
LOL Thanks for the warning Alpha, but I must ask how cheesy is he? :confused:
If he is too cheesy I renig on my MM and request friendlies only please. :laugh:
Let me put it this way. When I played Marvel 2 competitively, I was #1 in Georgia. It didn't last long, because I quit shortly after, but I had achieved my goal, so I was happy. I guess you could say I'm arguably still #1, but I can think of about 2 or 3 folks that I wouldn't like to throw money out against.

EDIT: MM anyone?

DOUBLE EDIT: I'll infinite you with Servebot for a dollar. Or Blackheart, Magneto, Storm, Sentinel, Cable, Hulk, Iron Man, War Machine, Ken, Cyclops, Omega Red, Dr. Doom, Dhalsim, Cammy, Rogue, Thanos, Dan, Strider, Psylocke, and my useless personal favorite, Jin.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Let me put it this way. When I played Marvel 2 competitively, I was #1 in Georgia. It didn't last long, because I quit shortly after, but I had achieved my goal, so I was happy. I guess you could say I'm arguably still #1, but I can think of about 2 or 3 folks that I wouldn't like to throw money out against.

EDIT: MM anyone?

DOUBLE EDIT: I'll infinite you with Servebot for a dollar. Or Blackheart, Magneto, Storm, Sentinel, Cable, Hulk, Iron Man, War Machine, Ken, Cyclops, Omega Red, Dr. Doom, Dhalsim, Cammy, Rogue, Thanos, Dan, Strider, Psylocke, and my useless personal favorite, Jin.
Yeah...imagine an orgasm...now imagine the exact opposite. That's playing Chad in Marvel. It hurts, and it sucks. ANYWAYS...Chad, Homie, bud, friend...I'm dying here. Plz look for my headphones again, I don't feel like shelling out another 20 bucks for replacements.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yeah...imagine an orgasm...now imagine the exact opposite. That's playing Chad in Marvel. It hurts, and it sucks. ANYWAYS...Chad, Homie, bud, friend...I'm dying here. Plz look for my headphones again, I don't feel like shelling out another 20 bucks for replacements.
ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE. DOES NOT COMPUTE. There are no headphones in my entire house except the ones that go to my iPod. ESS ARE WHY DOOD.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
ok so it looks like im coming to this with DUNDUNDUN!

KOkingpin (thats me)
Nite
Lance
Chad (Pika)
Myztek
Ihavespaceballs
Jmoan
Red_Ninja
Dud
Now hold on. I thought we had mslano in this as well. What happened there? Is another vehicle in order? (o.o)? We must discuss.

And I am totally down for a (state) crew vs. crew battle.

This could turn into some crazy times and some cramped cars...
Can't wait.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Rofl.

The whole rofl.

And nothing but the rofl.

That's just friggin hilarious.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I have to take home money this time around. Initiation, I came in 5th. Devotion, I came in 4th. I just have to rise up this time around...

Oh, and I hope to actually get somewhere in teams for once in my lifetime. :D

One day luis you will team with me and ill take you to teh top ^.^
Is mid-South still coming to this????

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

One day luis you will team with me and ill take you to teh top ^.^
Is mid-South still coming to this????

mid south?

Do you mean like.......... me?

Cause i'll say this till some other people tell me otherwise, but i am the ONLY person on smashboards who's from the mid south and lower, and im bringing like. 3 people with me, one being from fla.

Nite

Smash Champion
We still plan on it, Alpha. Lance just informed us that his chances got slimmer, but we're trying.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I would like to make a point now that I really wanna play Blake cause we've been to like 3 or 4 of the same tournaments and never played...

Wes... better be shining up a nice quarter for me to take (jk, but I'm giving you a nasty quarter I found on the sidewalk) That goes double for Bobby! And anyone else who wants to ramsack my Mewtwo for some change...
ramsack... did I say that? it sounds sensual and gross.

I'm so excited for this amazing tournament.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Ummmmm...yeah Chaddd forget about the MM. I'll still play friendlies in some fighters, but Daym I had no idea man about your MvC2 cred. :Respect;) I thought you were exaggerating your skill until I heard some first hand horror stories. I am still fairly confident in Soul Caliber if ya wanna go :)

Btw: Is anyone interested in some PS2 fighters? :p

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
Ummmmm...yeah Chaddd forget about the MM. I'll still play friendlies in some fighters, but Daym I had no idea man about your MvC2 cred. :Respect;) I thought you were exaggerating your skill until I heard some first hand horror stories. I am still fairly confident in Soul Caliber if ya wanna go :)

Btw: Is anyone interested in some PS2 fighters? :p
What: Super Smash Bros Melee Singles and Doubles Tourney
When: NOON! (be there by 11:30 a.m.) Sunday February 18th 2007
Where: XPlayGround
Why : SUPER FUN DUH!!!
???: Singles after doubles, no gaurantees on time, depends on the amount of people in teams. Singles sign up will end before doubles finals

Laijin

Smash Hero
What: Super Smash Bros Melee Singles and Doubles Tourney
When: NOON! (be there by 11:30 a.m.) Sunday February 18th 2007
Where: XPlayGround
Why : SUPER FUN DUH!!!
???: Singles after doubles, no gaurantees on time, depends on the amount of people in teams. Singles sign up will end before doubles finals
Dude. Who goes to a smash tournament just to play smash these days? Like..seriously. People play fighting games that are much older than smash at SSBM tournaments.

(Im totally being sarcastic. So please don't take me seriously)

Top Bottom