• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

mog112

Smash Ace
I'd rather just do me, chad, nite, and 1 other vs Wes, bobby, and whoever else...

I personally don't like the idea of 10 oos vs. GA at all...

I don't care thought this tournament is gonna be fun and hopefully i won't lose all of my money matches :)
a little selfish i think..

Laijin

Smash Hero
But seriously. I should be in it.
My ganon is awesome now. I just not have been able to go to any tournies cause of wrestling season(which totally owns Smash by the way).

So yea, watch out..

Also. Young Link ditto matches anyone?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
alpha u forget that epsilon is the ultimate creation created from the alpha and the omega

EPSILON owns u all..........
k

so...........yeah

im so getting 3 stocks this time off of u wes....

and phuck ur pika......lol....yellow devil...

Nite

Smash Champion
10 vs 10 sounds like a lot of fun to me. It's not gonna be a serious crew battle anyway. I just think it would be fun to throw 10 people on each crew (whether you know them or not) and go at it. As long as it's just for fun, I really don't care what we do.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Actually, a lot of GA player's know about each other's weaknesses and strengths. I would list them out, but not only would that give everything away, it'd completely show that I have no life for ever trying to figure those things out haha. (I do have a life btw >.>)

Edit: Hey Nite you're coming to this right? You wanna 5$ MM? Fox vrs Falco, 3 of 5, Falconpunchion rules? I want some extra practice, but I figure why not throw in a little money for some fun? I've already had my goes at others from Mid South, but I have yet to play you.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Let me think on that one 112, I only have a little bit of money, and I wasn't planning on any MMs here. Let me get my next paycheck before I answer you (I had money to challenge nite because I found it >.>)

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
But seriously. I should be in it.
My ganon is awesome now. I just not have been able to go to any tournies cause of wrestling season(which totally owns Smash by the way).

So yea, watch out..

Also. Young Link ditto matches anyone?
ill ganon and YL ditto with you

chaddd

Smash Lord
every one hush im drunk and i will ow you muhahahahaha
Dont even start I'm much drunkers. Much more drunkers, that is to say. Ganon ditto? Hahaha. Maybe once I sober down...haha...I mean...party. Party down? Durnk.!???

Nite

Smash Champion
Gerbil- It depends. My game has been slipping lately and I won't MM anybody unless I'm playing good. I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things real soon though. Anyways....

So, my Falco vs your Fox, $5, 3/5? That sounds good to me.

Also, I'm down for friendlies almost all the time, so just come find me if you want to play. That goes to everybody.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Datman.

5 dollars. (optional)

Falco ditto.

2/3?

Also GAWes, my M2 vs your CF, .25 cents MM, take it or leave it, lol
while we're at it Bobby my M2 vs your Falco .10 cents MM...
I'm a cheap ***. I also want to play every single person there (TN AL people etc) even if it costs me pennies. Penny matches? that'd be sweet. I know Laijin and Reflex will be up for some, at least.

go SC -_-

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Oh snap... good burn Alpha lol

PS I'm coming for you too Alpha. please don't win too hard.

I am gonna be challenging people with M2 for change left and right. nickel match my psychic cow (moo too)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Nite - Alright awesomeness.

112 - I believe I accepted yours over AIM last night

Everyone else - Just a few more days... this'll rock

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The GPC kids wanna get schooled too... I'm bringing somewhere from 3-8 people along.
Eps, CM? (Cigarette match)
In fact, I'll take almost anyone on in a match for smokes. ^_^

Top Bottom