• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I obviously won't make it out of pools now thanks to Alpha and his predictions... and like always it'll be because I fall just a couple of wins short, even though I manage to play extremely well anyways <.< rofl

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm confident myself and my lvl 9 will completely dominate this. You guys stand no chance, I mean NOONE stands a chance against a lvl 9 gay DIing Samus. NOONE! It is on >.>

*runs*

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
I'm confident myself and my lvl 9 will completely dominate this. You guys stand no chance, I mean NOONE stands a chance against a lvl 9 gay DIing Samus. NOONE! It is on >.>

*runs*
Wow Gerbil, I'm pretty sure if Best 101 comes, I'll be teaming with that guy, and we'll probably take teams and he'll take Singles...after all, he is the best. All I'm saying is he is the ONLY Smash player who puts vids up of him "beasting" stand still computers. That kid's got talent :lick:

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I wonder if Nite would want to doubles mm... I hope we beast teams, lol.

I'm really looking forward to this tournament, i've met Wes, Mike, X2X, and Gerbil but not the GA locals, you dudes seem pretty cool.

-edit-

Beeswarm179729487 said:
You know what, Lance? I take back what I said earlier. If I do get off my a** and go to this thing, I'll MM you for $15. 20 if we go 2/3 and each play Peach the whole match.
Feel pretty confident about Peach dittos huh? $20 peach ditto it is. You better show :)

Nite

Smash Champion
Chicken and Dressing vs Team Hardass in finals?!?

Lance- $40. 3/5? I want FF III. lol. I could do some doubles mms if we find any takers.

All this money match talk is getting me excited. Any takers?

P.S. I hope we beast doubles. lol

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet
I wonder if my friend Red Ninja is coming to this. He works all day on weekends (ALL day), so it'd be hard for him to come unless he gets off of work. If he does (don't hold your breath), there's a chance that we may want to do a cheap MM (it'd be up to him). Not sure we need to put more money against you guys, though. :)

moogle

Smash Ace
You guys are forgetting doubles champs Moogle+Thief :embarrass

I'm going to this... and I'll try my best to drag Thief with me.

suedoaet

Smash Apprentice
so carter is coming eh, well mike aka 112 or carter one of u best bring my dvds, rem carter i let u borrow wedding crashers and a ufc dvd yeah i have been wanting those back for like a year now thx

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
btw i talked to Red and he said he might be able to make it. If he does he is gonna come to my place and stay with us. The night before that is. So me RedNinja Nite lance and Jmoan will be riding together.

Laijin

Smash Hero
We should have a small random random crew tourney. Like..pair up random people to create random crews, then have them all use random characters.

Its a silly idea, :o It just sounds like it'll be fun.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Eps... that's hot... I want your man babies >.<

j/k but on a serious note, those are really good.

Edit: Stupid stars are there now...

Top Bottom