• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Wes you know **** well I have a nice quarter for you. chin up old bean.

also Wes please win this tournament. if it's just you and Bobby in the finals again PLEASE WIN. and if it's Bobby and Mike G BOBBY PLEASE WIN... and if it's Mike G and God, Mike please win... get the theme I'm going at here?

I'm incredibly excited for this tournament. Put your grinning faces on cause Team South Comedarolina is coming. I think Yoshido might actually be more psyched than I am.

do
a
barrel
roll

moogle

Smash Ace
Laijin, I'll Young Link ditto! Doesn't matter if it's MM or friendly.

In other news, yes I still plan on coming to this. :) I'll see who I can bring with me.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Double post time Ok so the OOS v. GA crew battle is going to be made official as long as the OOS peeps are up for it, i'm thinking it will be in between doubles and teams, so OOS kids start coming up with a team, and remember, this is supposed to be a fun exhibition, so don't flip out if you aren't on the team, support the war against GA, get it together and try to nominate whomever knows the most about the community as your captain

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
How many stock/players? Also, most of the AL/TN/MS people going know each other (or at least know of each other) because we're all on the same power ranking, but are any N/S Carolina or Florida people coming?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Crew battle gonna be good. Also, I'll MM you Wes for a couple bucks.
sweet, 3 bucks carter, 2/3 tourney rules?

IHSB: 10 v. 10 40 stock. Dreamland, Stadium, Final D only

For GA's info, here is who i'm considering for our lineup (assuming everyone is willing, please let me know if you absolutely don't want to play)

1. GAwes
2. Just1111
3. Chaddd
4. mike112
5. Alpha
6. Marty
7. Cornel
8. Carter
9. Tong
Thats who i'm pretty sure of, the 10th spot is kind of a hard choice, pretty much i'll have to come to a collective decision on the day of the tourney for the official lineup, but remember not to be pissed if you don't make it in even if you "beat that person" or w/e because we're looking for strength as a whole for the team, not specifically for individual skill
10? Mike G. Blake. Omega. Renegade Marth. Datman. Rayku, Merc, Lee, Tbag

So as far as OOS, and i admit i haven't kept up exactly with who all is coming, but i see these people as being on their team, can anyone verify if i'm wrong about any of this?

1. Moogle
2. Nite
3. Lance
4. Myz
5. Chad
6. KO
7. Reflex
8. IHSB

So lets get pumped for this, i'll edit the first post soon

BTW is anyone still coming from NC???

Discuss this plz

HYPE HYPE HYPE

-Chad-

Slackerator
Chad for OOS crew mascot!

By the way, Wes I'd love to do a dollar MM or something against you. I never got to play you except those low tier matches at INN4

Laijin

Smash Hero
Its kinda nice how you know im coming to this Wes, but dont even consider me in the line up.
=____=
-stare-

I suggest that, since the crew battle is probably going to be taken place after the tournament(right?), that we go by the top ten placers in the tournament for GA.
I just wanna be apart of the fun too T___T

Laijin

Smash Hero
Double post:

Oh. And I might not be able to MM anyone except for change..(Like RC said.."rollin out them nickles baby")
Since im gonna barely have enough for the tourney. Kinda sucks not having an income(I dont have a job since wrestling season took up all of my time).

GAwes

Hidden Boss
its going to be in between teams and singles

and i don't "know" that you're coming to this because i haven't seen you in ages, on top of that, you rarely come to tournaments so your consistency can't be too assured of to say the least

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Laijin there is obviously a reason why he hasn't considered you as the 10th slot, just like he also didn't consider me. Wes knows what he is doing one way or the other, so we just have to accept that.

Besides it is afterall only a game, you will get your chance to shine sooner or later. In the meantime....

GO GEORGIA!!!!!! ALPHA YOU BETTER WOOP SOME *** ***** OR ELSE I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!

chaddd

Smash Lord
its going to be in between teams and singles

and i don't "know" that you're coming to this because i haven't seen you in ages, on top of that, you rarely come to tournaments so your consistency can't be too assured of to say the least
And you're just not that good.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Its kinda nice how you know im coming to this Wes, but dont even consider me in the line up.
=____=
-stare-

I suggest that, since the crew battle is probably going to be taken place after the tournament(right?), that we go by the top ten placers in the tournament for GA.
I just wanna be apart of the fun too T___T
Laijin teh crew battle will be between singles and doubles
LOL at Chaddd:laugh:

Laijin

Smash Hero
Well guys. Ya know..wrestling season took up all my time(seeing as how most of my meets and tournaments were on weekends), and that totally owns over smash.
Wrestling > Smash

But yea..I understand why you would'nt consider me. Whatever..i'll just do my best in the tournament.

But now that the season is over, you should expect me to show up to more tournaments. Starting with this one..(as long as Chewie comes of course, since he is my ride there).

Gerbil

Smash Champion
^ROFL seriously there... no way is wrestling greater than Smash...

And no you never mentioned anything about wrestling man...

Laijin

Smash Hero
^ROFL seriously there... no way is wrestling greater than Smash...

And no you never mentioned anything about wrestling man...
=__=
What are you talking about? I totally mentioned it a bunch of times. Everytime I mentioned it though, no one bothered to comment on it. So I just assume no one saw it.

And yes, wrestling season > smash to me. Why? I've only been wrestling for 5 years(thats longer than i've been playing smash). Im much better at wrestling than smash and I get alot more respect for wrestling than I do for smash. Its a very complicated sport, and im going to go as far as to say its more complex than smash. It takes alot longer to get good at and its just simply alot harder(and also challenging). Of course, none of you would agree with me since none of you play any HS athletics seriously.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You're right. I don't play a HS sport right now. I did Rifle Team for a year, though some people don't claim that as a true sport. However, I seriously just don't remember you mentioning it. My bad...

Laijin

Smash Hero
Alright then. Im gonna quote myself a few times from different threads(I mentioned it more..I just dont feel going through all of my posts like that >__>):

Page 27 of this thread:
But seriously. I should be in it.
My ganon is awesome now. I just not have been able to go to any tournies cause of wrestling season(which totally owns Smash by the way).

So yea, watch out..

Also. Young Link ditto matches anyone?

page 6 on Rengegade Marth's tourney thread

HolyMarth is'nt coming to this =___=

And I might not make it either. My wrestling Area tournament is schedualed on the same day. I might make singles depending on what time it ends..so stalling the tourney a little is'nt a bad idea. :o
Page 8 of the G4S2 thread

Well its not like I can just skip my wrestling tourney for a smash tourney >__> Im even the team captain. If something weird happens like last wrestling season where we don't end up going to this tournament, then I would try to come to this tourney. But until then, don't expect me to show up.
I will be at Renegade Marth's tournament this weekend most likely however, cause its fairly easy to get to. So im still trying to go to tournaments <__<

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
MM confirmed Wes.

=__=

Of course, none of you would agree with me since none of you play any HS athletics seriously.
I did high school sports, and I was pretty **** good (track and cross-country). There's no way in hell bustin my *** everyday for two hours is better than relaxing on the couch with friends. The respect was good, but I also get respect in smash (atleast I think so). Maybe when you start getting better, you will get respect in smash too ;) . But oh well. MM me laijin? 2/3 $5 tourney rules?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Laijin you can be our crews mascot.....
No thanks. I'll just skip the crew battle itself since its not all that important anymore. .__.
And no one really knows my skills since nobody has appearently seen me in awhile.
And being a mascot seems pretty boring. o: I'll just watch the crew battle.

Laijin

Smash Hero
MM confirmed Wes.

I did high school sports, and I was pretty **** good (track and cross-country). There's no way in hell bustin my *** everyday for two hours is better than relaxing on the couch with friends. The respect was good, but I also get respect in smash (atleast I think so). Maybe when you start getting better, you will get respect in smash too ;) . But oh well. MM me laijin? 2/3 $5 tourney rules?
its just personal preference. Wrestling to me is more fun than playing smash. I did cross country too, but it was pretty boring since running for a long time is not all that fun.
I wont have any extra money for money matches. Unless you wanna play for change? xD

Nite

Smash Champion
So who's gonna be our Captain?

The top ten that I'm looking at is - in no specific order: (This is not official. I'm just throwing it out there.)

1. Nite
2. Lance
3. Chad
4. Moogle
5. Myztek
6. IHSB
7. Reflex
8. KO
9. Jmoan
10. ??? (Have like a round robin for who wants it the best? lol)

If Thief came, that would solve it, but I think he's hibernating in a cave somewhere.

Nite

Smash Champion
That's fine. I really don't care who participates. I just want to see who is all wanting/willing to play.

Laijin

Smash Hero
What are you talking about? Ever since the Rock and Stone Cold left the WWE, wrestling has become absolute garbage. And the John Cena guy is trying way to hard to be black.
Uhhh..im not talking about Professional Wrestling.
Im talking about HS wrestling(and in this case, collegiate and olympic wrestling..which is also refered to as amature wrestling).

I do agree though. Professional Wrestling has turned to pure garbage. The problem was not the Rock and Stone Cold leaving, but the fact that they fired all their good writers. The same writers that came up with the NWO and all of those other really good storylines.
The Rock left to take his acting career to other places.
Stone Cold actually got fired for not showing up. They were having a normal smackdown event, and he just left randomly..missing one of his schedualed matches. He came back after the event was over, and Vince fired him.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
That would be amazing, chaddd.

but yeah I'll try my ****dest to get in on that OOS crew. When is this crew battle going to take place? before teams?

and Nite I think you should be captain.

Top Bottom