• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yeah chad i can house you guys, just ask around with your crew and see if they'd want to come sat. night.

TRC i can house you guys as well if your crew is up to it

and beeswarm i'll house you too

But nobody else przzzzz lol

C......

Smash Apprentice
sweet, 3 bucks carter, 2/3 tourney rules?

IHSB: 10 v. 10 40 stock. Dreamland, Stadium, Final D only

For GA's info, here is who i'm considering for our lineup (assuming everyone is willing, please let me know if you absolutely don't want to play)

1. GAwes
2. Just1111
3. Chaddd
4. mike112
5. Alpha
6. Marty
7. Cornel
8. Carter
9. Tong
Thats who i'm pretty sure of, the 10th spot is kind of a hard choice, pretty much i'll have to come to a collective decision on the day of the tourney for the official lineup, but remember not to be pissed if you don't make it in even if you "beat that person" or w/e because we're looking for strength as a whole for the team, not specifically for individual skill
10? Mike G. Blake. Omega. Renegade Marth. Datman. Rayku, Merc, Lee, Tbag

So as far as OOS, and i admit i haven't kept up exactly with who all is coming, but i see these people as being on their team, can anyone verify if i'm wrong about any of this?

1. Moogle
2. Nite
3. Lance
4. Myz
5. Chad
6. KO
7. Reflex
8. IHSB

So lets get pumped for this, i'll edit the first post soon

BTW is anyone still coming from NC???

Discuss this plz

HYPE HYPE HYPE
Two questions... where are OOS from?

And are the vids from the GX tourny online?
(finally found time to get back to my PC)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'd like to humbly ask that if a pool is done to decide the 10th spot in the GA crew, that I'm allowed to participate.

@ Cornell- you're not going to FP? T_T

@Twister- 10$ MM rematch?

@everyone else- Friendlies? MMs?

Ogilvie

Smash Rookie
I'm coming to this and would like to be on the Confederates team in the crew battle. THESE COLORS DONT RUN! SHERMAN DONT TREAD ON ME! THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!

EDIT- Can I drink beer at this place?

Nite

Smash Champion
If you want to know where the OOSers are from, the 8 that GAwes listed are from:

Moogle - AL
Nite - TN
Lance - TN
Myztek- MS
Chad - MS
KO - TN
Reflex - AL
IHSB - TN

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Um I do want to admit something....

I would like to participate on the GA side myself, seeing as how I could use the experience and I enjoy playing all of the above mentioned OOSers... so if anyone would like to come into agreement about playing for that 10th spot, or if someone doesn't make it then we can all play for that spot too and have someone judge not only on wins but on their ability as a whole, I'm all for it. I'll play any and all for the 10th spot, just to have a chance at it. If I get it, cool. If not, then meh oh well right? There are plenty more tournaments to come. However, it is just a thought.

*flame shield against those who swear my idea is teh sux*

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I'm sure everyone wants the 10th spot, and it may even be the 9th and 10th spots that are open, but it will be chosen based on what we need for a team, not out of a round robin. sorry guys, it may seem rude but its in interest of time, and honeslty, most of us know what the results would be anyway, its nothing personal. I mean, when i went to FC3 i knew i wouldn't be on south team, but i still gave them my support, so nobody cry if you don't make the GA crew. . .

Gerbil

Smash Champion
rofl it's no big deal, just trying to see how to settle it without to much *****ing on the side you know?

Again...

ALPHA YOU BETTER PWN SOME *****ES!!!

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet
yeah chad i can house you guys, just ask around with your crew and see if they'd want to come sat. night.

TRC i can house you guys as well if your crew is up to it

and beeswarm i'll house you too

But nobody else przzzzz lol
Thanks very much. I appreciate it. Could you PM me with the details of where I need to go, and when it would be most convenient for me to arrive?

mog112

Smash Ace
i will bring a gc assuming i have my memory card back.

are we doing the $2 per person for the crew battle and the winner buying pizza afterwards? because i liked that idea

menthol/mike marth ditto mm? $3 mm best of 3?

lajin ill get in on some of those random matches $1 best of 3 ?

i might have to be trying to mming my way into the tournament

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Awesome, thanks for all the cubes guys :) :) :) If anyone happens to have extra copies of smash bring those as well if you can't bring a cube because the place has 1 cube and 2 wii's. thanks in advance, and yeah mike, i'm up for the $2 entry fee to the crew battle and pizza party if everyone else is, plus it would help out larry at XPG and he roooooools

chaddd

Smash Lord
Awesome, thanks for all the cubes guys :) :) :) If anyone happens to have extra copies of smash bring those as well if you can't bring a cube because the place has 1 cube and 2 wii's. thanks in advance, and yeah mike, i'm up for the $2 entry fee to the crew battle and pizza party if everyone else is, plus it would help out larry at XPG and he roooooools
Man, I want some pizza, I just GOTTA get that #10 spot.

-douchebag-

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ Carter- Sure, 5$ 2/3 tourney standards
@ 112- You're on for that ditto 3$ 3/5
@ Eugene- YES, I'd love to rematch your *** <3 10$ 3/5

I can bring my cube too~

Eugenio

Smash Lord
@ Menthol Mike - It's on
@ Carter - I accept your challenge
@ Alpha - Yo man, it's been way too long since we played each other 1 on 1. Lets do some friendlies, I very rarely get the chance to fight a good Samus :)

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
I can also bring a cube! i like feeling important...

also, you guys better get ready... that last tourny was just a warm-up for the gpc crew, this time were gonna do even better

Top Bottom