• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

Nite

Smash Champion
Tong- Don't worry about it man. I might have to cancel some of mine as well. I just lent my mom another $100 a couple days ago.

Best101

Smash Ace
I hope that we have practice rounds before the actual tourny starts. I do have some controller problems. It'll sometimes shffl all by itself (or try to) whenever the controller starts to rumble. Also my C-stick seems to like going up for some reason. So if my controller starts doing either during the tournament (if my dad takes me) you think any one would lone me a controller?

moogle

Smash Ace
It could quite possibly be that I'm the only one coming from Huntsville. Everyone else failed. >_> I skimped out on Devotion when no one would go with me, but I ain't missing this one.

And, uhh... Wes, got room for 1 more for housing? :cool:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The 2 guys from my school bailed on me.

But my friend from FSU is still comin.

South Georgia fails again.
Aww...I don't get to prove to them that some Bowsers are to be feared. ^^;

I suppose you're just going to have to suffer their taunts until G4S3.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
It could quite possibly be that I'm the only one coming from Huntsville. Everyone else failed. >_> I skimped out on Devotion when no one would go with me, but I ain't missing this one.

And, uhh... Wes, got room for 1 more for housing? :cool:
For you andy, duh. . . If you need my address again just PM me. that sucks for real though, (get CAHphoenix to come!!!) haha just come saturday anytime after 6 or so. if you wanna show up later thats fine too.

Myz and crew, did you guys ever figure out if you wanted housing saturday night?

co and me - are you coming?

tong - rules

co_and_me

Smash Lord
wes I am planning on commig to this. I will prolly just drive my self. Unless I am going to be catching ride with bobby? I mean I am going to be doing stuff here saterday night. So I dont think I will head out until the next morning. BTW you should have my number.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hey i cant make it cus i didnt get my tax refund yet...but eveyrone shoudl chip in and pay me a dolar per sig made................then i could easily have like 30 bucks lol :p

Myztek

Smash Ace
Nevermind, I got your school address from Moogle. I'm just gonna head towards there and call you when I get there to find out the rest of the way.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*finds 5$ randomly*

Hey I call dibs on first MM against Best101 if he actually shows <.<

5$ Best101, best of 3 my Fox vrs your?... Falco by the looks of it. Do you accept?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
wait wait you can't make it to the tourney!?
Eps : (
I will 5 dollar money match my Mewtwo vs you if that helps
no need to make matters worse for him lol

And everyone else, i just PMed you because i just got back to a computer, sorry if you've already left or something like that but i dno't have a computer down here at my parents house so its a little hard, plus i just got up =P

Oh and co and me, if you are driving yourself in the morning do you think you could give tong / bobby a ride with you, i won't be leaving from Atlanta, and i guess if i don't think you've seen this i'll just give you a call tonight, later man.

coach

Smash Apprentice
I had to pay an Indian the 66 dollars i wouldve made if I would've worked, but im coming down with moogle. I'll see you tonight wes and other crew people.
edit: hopefully ill know before i leave, but hot fuzz is almost done torrenting if you want me to bring my svideo cables and the like.

Best101

Smash Ace
No MMs. We can still play, but I won't be putting any money on it. So if you beat me don't expect me to give you any bills.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Best101: I still cant believe your coming to a TOURNY lol.
I forgot to metion any Ranking battles*talking to mid south* will be recorded as well.

Top Bottom