• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'd like to play in the crews.....although I do lack experience. It would actually be my first crew battle.
This would be my second crew battle.

Unless we're counting "Reflex and pals vs. Columbus." Me and school friends took it by storm~

Nite

Smash Champion
NC may be attending as well nite. . .
Like I said, we'll just have to see who shows up and who wants to play. I know at least five definites from my area though.

Sunchaser- Why are you asking me if you can play? You live in GA.

IHSB + no Samus is odd

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yeah, I realized last night that she's basically the worst character in the game. So why bother, you know?

Nah, not RLY. I'm just pissed off at various minor aspects of her, and everyone (myself included) is tired of screw attacks out of shield. Don't worry, I've been a b*tch that won't die for so long that I don't know how to do much else.

Nite

Smash Champion
Ok. You confused me when you quoted one of my posts and then said that you'd like to participate.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hey im moving to kennesaw

to be exact off of peidmont road or somethign of the sort......close to barret parkway

nebody good i can join up with up there n play?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Daniel aren't you just about flat broke? wth are you doing lol. . . >_> and yeah eps, he could use someone to play with in his area since his whole crew seems to bail on him constantly because he plays peach. . .

Jmoan - i didn't really know my crew battle was for money =P but if everyone wants, we can all throw in 2 bucks apiece and winning team gets a ****load of pizza from XPG. sound good to anyone else?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey Sunchaser. Why do you think you would get a spot in crews over me?
:o

I wanna Falco ditto some people too.
And who is up for those dice matches? (For those of you who don't know..its a random character money match xD 2/3)

datman6699

Smash Journeyman

And who is up for those dice matches? (For those of you who don't know..its a random character money match xD 2/3)
i'll falco ditto.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman

Eh, I don't consider myself to be a great player but I do think that I'm decent. I'll falco ditto you...but not for money. As for the 10th crew spot....I'd like to fill that spot and get a chance to play, but if people who are more suited to getting in are there then the better person will get the spot.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Ok, its official, i'm going home to newnan the night before the tourney, that means i can't give anyone a ride from the ATL area unless you are going down with me saturday (i'd prefer not to have the restrictions, but i can if you absolutely need to).

This does mean, however that i will be available to house any out of staters that need it, so does anyone from out of state need housing for saturday night? hit me up soon.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Daniel aren't you just about flat broke? wth are you doing lol. . . >_> and yeah eps, he could use someone to play with in his area since his whole crew seems to bail on him constantly because he plays peach. . .

Jmoan - i didn't really know my crew battle was for money =P but if everyone wants, we can all throw in 2 bucks apiece and winning team gets a ****load of pizza from XPG. sound good to anyone else?
HELL TO THE ************* *** **** ******* ******** ****** *** ** *** * ! !! 1111 38309 * **** * YEAH!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
is there a 10th spot open or somethign on thsi crew thing. laijin vrs sunchaser for the 10th :p
if you look around page 41 you'll see the probable lineup, note the paragraph concerning spot 10

i haven't heard blake say anything about going to this, mike and merc will likely not show up, so the spot will likely be given to datman or renegade. We do need a falco on the team, so the final decision won't be made until last minute.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I just say we have a small round robin for the spot on the crew. It would show who really is the best for that spot. I've never played datman, so it'll only be fair. Right?
So nobody complains that they did'nt get chosen and stuff.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Ok, its official, i'm going home to newnan the night before the tourney, that means i can't give anyone a ride from the ATL area unless you are going down with me saturday (i'd prefer not to have the restrictions, but i can if you absolutely need to).

This does mean, however that i will be available to house any out of staters that need it, so does anyone from out of state need housing for saturday night? hit me up soon.

We could come down Sat and get housing mebee from you? =X We being Myz, IHSB, Ambix, and myself.

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet

I would appreciate housing if you can spare it. If not, I can handle getting up in the morning. Since Chad and his friends asked first, if there's no room left I'll understand.

Top Bottom